It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing time.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If you read UFO reports and stories you will know what this is. It is when you are abducted, either it seems like a dream or vision, but when you get back, you have 'lost time. Say you were abducted at 5:30pm, you may get back at 7:45pm. If it was like a dream, you may get up and think..wtf?

Sorry i didnt explain it very well, does anyone understand me?

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I think I get what your talking about. Time that you cant account for and have no idea about. I wonder how its most often figured out, as alot of the time I would think it would be brushed off as just falling asleep?

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
i know what you are talking about. Missing time is a phenomena experienced by many "abductees." I really can't explain it at all but i definetly know what you are talking about, having seen many a show/report on UFO abductions. This "missing time" is apparently the time that you were in the spacecraft. You just can't remember that you were actually in a spaceship so you pass it off as dreaming or "lost time." Until the visions and nightmares start and you know some weird $hit happened while you were "sleeping."

xn

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I had a dream once where I was standing in darkness with an alien in front of me. It was trying to use its mind to control mine, so I used my mind to block that out. Once I did that 3 or 4 other aliens came and did the same thing as the first alien, I couldn't take it and blacked out. I don't remember anything else. I'm wondering if this was really a memory of something like this happening to me, or it wasn't a dream and actually happening at the time.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Dreams or reality? Dreams or reality? Dreams or reality?

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
missing time is just blocked memory and if there is a block in memory something caused it

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I have had several lengthy missiing time events, but the weirdest one was the time I turned off my computer in the computer room at 1:00AM, walked STRAIGHT ACROSS THE LIVING ROOM and when I got to my bedroom, DAYLIGHT was coming through the blinds, and the clock on the table said 6:00AM!
I didn't even get groggy or anything. It was like a continuous walk to the bedroom.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   
oh man either you have a long living room or that would of totally freaked my ass out

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I would be scared #less if that happened to me.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I had a weird thing happen the other day. I woke up at 5:30 and had to go to work at 6:00. I panicked a little when my wristwatch showed the time an hour and a half later than the actual time. there is no way I set it (I would remember, and why would I do that?) I always wear it, so there is no way anyone else could�ve done it. It�s a new Tag Heuer, so no technical problem either, it runs fine... I�ve set it back to the right time again, but it still puzzles me how it could be set forward. hmmm. I�ve got no memory of anything happening the night in question, nor have I had any abduction experiences previously either. Strange, huh?

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The first time I had missing time was when I was a counselor at a Girls' Scout Camp. I took my kids to their swimming lesson at 10:00AM one day. The next thing I remember, I was walking them to SUPPER at the mess hall at 5:00PM! I thought I had amnesia. It turned out YEARS LATER, under hypnosis, that I (my soul) was abducted, and "someone else" ran my body for the day.
Apparently, I acted normal, because I asked other people.

new topics

top topics

join