Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Missing time.

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If you read UFO reports and stories you will know what this is. It is when you are abducted, either it seems like a dream or vision, but when you get back, you have 'lost time. Say you were abducted at 5:30pm, you may get back at 7:45pm. If it was like a dream, you may get up and think..wtf?

Sorry i didnt explain it very well, does anyone understand me?

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I think I get what your talking about. Time that you cant account for and have no idea about. I wonder how its most often figured out, as alot of the time I would think it would be brushed off as just falling asleep?

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
i know what you are talking about. Missing time is a phenomena experienced by many "abductees." I really can't explain it at all but i definetly know what you are talking about, having seen many a show/report on UFO abductions. This "missing time" is apparently the time that you were in the spacecraft. You just can't remember that you were actually in a spaceship so you pass it off as dreaming or "lost time." Until the visions and nightmares start and you know some weird $hit happened while you were "sleeping."

xn

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I had a dream once where I was standing in darkness with an alien in front of me. It was trying to use its mind to control mine, so I used my mind to block that out. Once I did that 3 or 4 other aliens came and did the same thing as the first alien, I couldn't take it and blacked out. I don't remember anything else. I'm wondering if this was really a memory of something like this happening to me, or it wasn't a dream and actually happening at the time.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Dreams or reality? Dreams or reality? Dreams or reality?

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
missing time is just blocked memory and if there is a block in memory something caused it

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I have had several lengthy missiing time events, but the weirdest one was the time I turned off my computer in the computer room at 1:00AM, walked STRAIGHT ACROSS THE LIVING ROOM and when I got to my bedroom, DAYLIGHT was coming through the blinds, and the clock on the table said 6:00AM!
I didn't even get groggy or anything. It was like a continuous walk to the bedroom.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   
oh man either you have a long living room or that would of totally freaked my ass out

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I would be scared #less if that happened to me.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I had a weird thing happen the other day. I woke up at 5:30 and had to go to work at 6:00. I panicked a little when my wristwatch showed the time an hour and a half later than the actual time. there is no way I set it (I would remember, and why would I do that?) I always wear it, so there is no way anyone else couldve done it. Its a new Tag Heuer, so no technical problem either, it runs fine... Ive set it back to the right time again, but it still puzzles me how it could be set forward. hmmm. Ive got no memory of anything happening the night in question, nor have I had any abduction experiences previously either. Strange, huh?

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The first time I had missing time was when I was a counselor at a Girls' Scout Camp. I took my kids to their swimming lesson at 10:00AM one day. The next thing I remember, I was walking them to SUPPER at the mess hall at 5:00PM! I thought I had amnesia. It turned out YEARS LATER, under hypnosis, that I (my soul) was abducted, and "someone else" ran my body for the day.
Apparently, I acted normal, because I asked other people.

join