It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Sports: JJ Reddick is HOT

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
So, do any of you ladies have an idea on how to contact JJ? It would be great if we could get him to make an appearance on our little site here...

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Ha... I wish I knew how to contact him. I think you can write letters to the university that get passed along to him, but I'm not sure how that works (I haven't tried it... yet). Theres a kid at my school that went to school with him, but I didn't think he'd take too kindly to such an abrupt approach. But I mean... I think that he's been having some pretty big privacy issues (having to change your cell # a couple of times because people at rival schools keep getting your number? that might... be a hint. also might really suck.
)

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Yeah, I wouldn't want that life, everyone poking thier nose into your business and all. But, I'm sure there's a way to get a hold of him, without being too intrusive. Maybe an email? I'll check Duke's website.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
not being mean or anything :bounce: but would that be considered stalker-ish or just a fan club

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BallerBabe06
not being mean or anything :bounce: but would that be considered stalker-ish or just a fan club

Not sure I understand you, you mean sending an email? That's a long way from stalking...

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
well sorta of- i mean JJ is probly getting swamped with plublicity now and nice of anyone to add to it

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
AH, well, it'd be great if he stopped in and paid us a visit!

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
ya that would be nice- but i would have no clue wut to say -lol

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Actually, I think I remember reading somewhere about how he appreciated the letters people sent him after the college gameday at Maryland (that talked a lot about all the stuff he has to go through). He looked great, by the way, when he showed up on the Best Damn Sports Show Period. (I have an affinity for clearly masculine guys in pink/periwinkle blue/lavender type colors. although I'm not the best at differentiating between colors. heh. so I could be wrong on what color he was wearing. It wasn't pink though). About the letters... I'm sure you could send a letter, I'm just not sure that he'd write back/have time to do so etc etc. But I do agree that it's pretty important not to violate people's privacy (not that I think an email would do it) as his has been.
About the publicity... there's good and bad to it, same with most other famous people. It helps your career what with endorsements et all, but too much must definitely be overwhelming. He's... probably going to go into the NBA, where publicity and PR are big things and, as the NBA is a business, theyre rather important. He's been getting a lot of attention for a long time, and I think he's as used to it as... one in his position... can be esepcially with all the awards he's been getting. At least he's photogenic. and... hot. That helps.
... I hope he's not too bothered by it though.
If he did show up on this site though... I would be thrilled.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I will have to look into this further...

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
~looking for email~

[Edited on 4/4/2005 by Gibbs Baby!!!]

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
yeah it would be great
- anywho how do u guys think Duke is goin to do next year??

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
i dunno, how are they doing?

has the season finished cos its kinda quiet now lol

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rynaldo82
i dunno, how are they doing?

has the season finished cos its kinda quiet now lol

Yeah, it's all over until this fall, ryno.

posted on May, 17 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I personally wouldn't mind hot college chicks, or hot chicks of any kind writing me letters if I was in his position!

posted on May, 25 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
libby i soo agree with you J.J is gorgeous and me and my older sister are trying to get tickets for the up coming season but i dunno it is hard but honestly big fan of DUKE and J.J

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hey its JJ Reddick. My friend told me about this site and said you guys were trying to get in touch with me. So I decided to check it out. I think its awsome. Im so flattered.

TRD

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Hrmm...

Well i would have thought that you would have known how to spell your own name properly. It looks like your basketball skills are better than your writing skills.

Welcome aboard...

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
jk. lol. Who do you think will go first in nba draft.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
JJ Reddick is SSOO hot..i agree with all you girls who think so 2... if anyone has any other pics of him can they post them.. he is such a good player and hopefully Duke can make a longer run in the NCAA tourney than they did last year- for jj and mike k.'s sake ( and all the other really awesome guys on duke!) also...the womens basketball people on espn think duke women will be the best next year- does anyone think duke can win both titles like uconn did? does anyone on here watch womens basketball too? or play? if you do talk to me cause i do!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join