It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Sports: JJ Reddick is HOT

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hey People,
Mine name is Libby and I'm new to all of this mesage board business so excuse me if I do something stupid or wrong. All I really wanted to say is that JJ Reddick of the Duke Blue Devils is Extremely GORGEOUS!! I want to meet him so much, but that more than likely will never happen

Well it's been a blast talkin to y'all
-Lib

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Welcome Libby!

Not many of the guys here will share your viewpiont on this, but there are a couple of women on here who might!

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Welcome to Sportz Libby!

Being a Tarheel fan, I dont care much for the Blue Devils very much but I do hope you get to meet JJ someday. I'd like to play Rashad McCants one-on-one half court but I doubt that'll happen either.

[Edited on 11-27-2004 by ProudAmerican]

TRD

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Welcome Libby!

Hey did you see this?

www.sportztawk.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I'm new to this message board too and I agree with Libby JJ Reddick is Hot!!
~Falin: duh:

TRD

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Welcome Fal23....

How is Reddick doing? I don't really follow it?

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reddick's playing well as always, i think he's averaging over 20 points a game right now, so he's definitely playing well, as always. as for him being hot, no! haha.

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!
Welcome Libby!

Not many of the guys here will share your viewpiont on this, but there are a couple of women on here who might!

thats what i call a good answer

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Text

Hey Peoples!

Im really new to all of this... so you cant laugh if i mess up really bad! Well i just saw Libbys message about JJ Reddick being HOTT!!!! and i totally agree!!! lol and trust me, im not one of those girly-girls who only watch sports to see hott guys, im a HUGE sports fan! (although it is nice to see hott guys once and a while
) And i would just love to say that i ADORE Duke (basketball) and the English Premier League! (soccer) If any of you have any info or just to say hey that would be great!

(( ClaireBear ))

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
i think his legs are way too skinny

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Hey claire!

Reddick looks kinda goofy to me but he is an alrite player..

Claire you should do an intro in the introductions forum!

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
hiya claire,

welcome to sportz tawk, well. i dont know the guy you are talking about hehe. but maybe som1 on here can find a pic of him.

have fun and hope you get some posts in the soccer bit,

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
i found this link www.sportztawk.com...

our Resident Wizzkid TRD created that post about the guy

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
haha thanks everybody! did ya'll see the Duke game on Saturday? they won and JJ had 8 3-pointers! it was an awesome game and Duke won by about 20!!! who do you think will play for the NCAA championship this year? and can you believe NE is prolly gonna win ANOTHER championship!!! im sad cause i wanted Big Ben to go all the way! but i suppose hes just a rookie and will get a lot better!!! well i gotta go! ttya'll soon i hope

Yours truly!
(( ClaireBear )):sport-smiley-019::

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
nice to see you back Claire, good to see you didnt forget about this place we all call home

woah! sounds like JJ had a good game. is he just a college player?

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
hey everybody!

no of course i didnt forget about you! Yea JJ's a college player. I dont know if hes a junior of a senior though? Do ya'll think he'll make it to the pros? I sure hope so. He had a heck of a game the other night! 8 3-pointers, thats 1 away from tying the record for most 3's in a game by a Duke player!!! We're all very proud lol. Hey Rynaldo, do you like soccer by any chance? Do ya play on a team or somethin?

((*ClaireBear*)):party-smiley-018: (Cause im sooo cool :-p)

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
good to see you back posting, as we like to encourage members to stay and post, heres a picture of this guy you like

i think its him lol

yer, i like soccer, there is a fair number of soccer fans on here, but nah. i dont play on a team. done 5 a sides but i work to hard at work
hehe

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   
its not a good picture of him lol yea that sucks not bein able to play. Do you watch the English Premier League on Sat mornings? i just looked @ your info and it says your in scotland?!?!?!?! that is so super awesome!!!

(( ClaireBear ))

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
hey. heres another pic of this guy

dont worry guys, i'l try post babes later on incase you are worried am going insane lol

haha. talking about soccer, at work, just about when we where finishing we where kicking the ball about and one of the guys kicked it and it went into a area and we cant get it back now lol. until gates get opened hehe.

well. i used to watch soccer saturday alot, tim lovejoy and heather chamberlain i think they are. thats a good laugh. i aint seen it in ages to be honest. i have seen the one in the afternoon, soccer saturday, thats good aswell.

and yip. am in scotland, hey, if thats super awesome, i cant wait to hear what you say when you hear TRD is from mars

if you want you can reply to your introductions post and say more

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
hey everybody!

oh and that was smooth about the soccerball thing! Do you call it Soccer or Futbol?? just wondering, cause you could call it either i guess. Have you ever been to Brazil (Brasil, whichever way you wanna spell it) cause they are soccer FANATICS!!! lol well cya'll later

haha i love these things! haha im laughing @ you!!! if the smiley will work... GARSH!

what does the info thing mean???

(( ClaireBear ))

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join