It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Sports: JJ Reddick is HOT

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
is duke college near to this universty? do you get a universty duke team?

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClaireBear185
University of Nebraska Lincoln of course!:party-smiley-018:

Ah, as a loyal Penn Stater, I must hate you...

(Ok,, maybe you can be cool, but I'm still bitter about 1994.
)

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rynaldo82
is duke college near to this universty? do you get a universty duke team?

ryno, Duke is in North Carolina, and nebraska is in the middle of the Us, it's probably about 1000 miles away or so.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Libby.... JJ is drop dead gorgeous!!! I would love to meet him!! He is not only gorgeous though! He is a great basketball player and that just makes him sexier!!! I wish I could just run into him sometime although I will probably act like a retard if I did!!

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
hey dani,

nice to see another fan of JJ joining up, what other sports do you like,

there is a thread on here with loads of stuff about JJ, it would be good if you can contribute to it

hehe, and you might just find some more pictures of him

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hey... I'm new to the site, so I wasn't sure where exactly to post this... but I wanted to say that I am thoroughly amused by the JJ Redick threads. And yes, he is definitely totally hot. I actually went to the Duke/St. Johns game in New York, and we waited outside afterward... and he's definitely even cuter in person.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClaireBear185
University of Nebraska Lincoln of course!:party-smiley-018:

just when i thought i was safe from Nebraska fans, here they come. all i have around here is UNL fans and it drives me crazy. when Osbourne was at UNL they were good but come on how can you keep your loyalty now?

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
So here's a sweet picture of JJ for all of the fans that find him good looking. I must agree, even though I am "old" and married, that there is something about him...I think it is his mild cockiness. I am not sold on his poetry, but I am thinking he is pretty smart too. Anyway...enjoy!

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
hiya BuckyDevilFan,

welcome to sportz and hope you like the JJ Reddick stuff on here. a number of his fans have joined up here and never came back

how did you find this site? if you dont mind me asking.

have fun

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hi and thanks for the welcome!

I Googled ACC basketball or Duke basketball or something of that nature and Sportz Tawk popped up. I thought I would check it out...and I found some entertaining postings, this thread being one of them.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
good to hear you enjoy the posts and pics too of him

is there anything you would like to see in relation to JJ? any other players who you feel deserve alot of credit or heart throbs?

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hey- I'm kinda new here, but i took interest when i heard you guys were talkin about J.J. Redick. I think he is an awsome basketball player and very hot too
. I was wonderin if any one new if he had a girlfriend?? --

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I don't know that for sure, we'll have to see if we can get a hold of this guy, he's got quite the fan club here.

You into college Basketball? Who do you think will win the championship?

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Ya i luv basketball- ecspecially college-but anyways i think the Great Illini will pull off the big win but idk- the Spartans got some real spunk to them------- your predictions??

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BallerBabe06
Hey- I'm kinda new here, but i took interest when i heard you guys were talkin about J.J. Redick. I think he is an awsome basketball player and very hot too
. I was wonderin if any one new if he had a girlfriend?? --

hey ballerbabe06, welcome to sportz. and its good to see the huge list of JJ Reddick fans still growing.

am sure if he knew you where a member of sportz tawk he would think 'wow! she has good taste in websites!'

just like us members lol

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BallerBabe06
Ya i luv basketball- ecspecially college-but anyways i think the Great Illini will pull off the big win but idk- the Spartans got some real spunk to them------- your predictions??

I got the Illini winning, but they are my only final four team left...

Sportztawk March Madness thread LINK

I feel like a schmutz for not putting UNC into the finals...

[Edited on 3/29/2005 by Gibbs Baby!!!]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
you don't even have UNC in the final 4!? anyways i still have the final 3 out of 4-- my beloved DUKE lost to the nasty Spartans!!! I was so sad

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Ah, I'm down to one, just the Illini...

I had Georgia Tech in, I thought they'd pull a nice run out again, and I musta smoked my cheerios, because I had Wisconsin and Utah in the final four...

You had Louisville in there? I didn't see that coming at all. Nice pickin'!

[Edited on 3/29/2005 by Gibbs Baby!!!]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I have to say I kinda love coming back to this thread if only because it's so true. JJ Redick is definitely hot. I've heard things... but not whether he has a girlfriend or not. Though the information made it seem as though he did not. I wish I knew too (heeeh).

My brackets totally... died. Sure, I have UNC in the final four, which I have to admit pains me a little, Duke fan that I am. But I can admit that theyre good this year so... yeah. The funny thing? After Duke went down, I... didnt/dont care about my bracket anymore... and instead just chose teams to root for/ against. or more like... against. Which... I'd like to bring up the Duke curse and whatnot. I can't summarize it (darned essays) but if you can find it, it's interesting.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
ya- i got pretty lucky when choosin the final 4- i thought about wisconsin but then i've seen UNC play and there really good- anyways i wasn't really sure about Louisville but i stuck with them and they have brought me luck:bounce:

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join