It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: NBA Playoffs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
UPDATE-

First Round -
Eastern Conference

1. Indiana 4
8. Boston 0

2. New Jersey 4
7. New York 0

3. Detroit 4
6. Milwaukee 1

4. Miami 2
5. New Orleans 2

Western Conference

1. Minnesota 3
8. Denver 1

2. LA Lakers 4
7. Houston 1

3. San Antonio 4
6. Memphis 0

4. Sacramento 4
5. Dallas 1

2nd Round matchups-

East -

1. Indianapolis
winner of Miami/New Orleans

2. New Jersey
3. Detroit

West -

2. LA Lakers
3. San Antonio

4. Sacramento
winner of Minnesota/Denver

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
It's kind of funny that Miami-New Orleans was the only first round series that turned out to be exciting.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
im watching the hornets/heat game right now and its amazing....im goin crazy here because every shot is a lead change, and the refs are letting the teams play big time.....plus 6 techs wow what a great game. Dwayne Wade is simply amazing

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I only caught the last minute of the game, sounds like it was great...I'm thinking the Heat are gonna take this for sure now.

And with 'Melo out, there is no tomorrow for the Nugs.

TRD

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Kevin Garnett poured in 28 points, handed out eight assists and grabbed seven rebounds, as Minnesota advanced to the second round of the playoffs with a 102-91 victory over Denver in Game 5 of their Western Conference quarterfinal series at the Target Center.

Sam Cassell scored 26 and Latrell Sprewell contributed 19 points for the top- seeded Timberwolves, who won the best-of-seven set 4-1 for their first playoff series win in the franchise's history.

Story Link

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I've read on this board that you guys think the Lakers, the Spurs, and the Timberwolves could win the title this year.

But how about Detroit? I think they have a legitimate chance to beat the Western Conference representative in the NBA Finals this year.

Ben

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Detriot did great in the first game agaisnt the Nets, and if they play solid d they can win

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I think that either Detroit or Indianapolis will put up a good fight in the finals. Either will probably lose, though, unless the Western champ is beat up too much from the competition out there.

[Edited on 5/4/2004 by Gibbs Baby!!!]

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
this could be the year for detroit, and the best thing is that if it IS their year than they more than likely wont lose anyone next year and would come back with the same but more experienced team.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
hey, Miami wins, completing the first round! Now the real action starts...

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!:

I think that either Detroit or Indianapolis will put up a good fight in the finals.

I like Detroit but I'm not sold on Indiana because I think their point guard play kind of sucks.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
i think indiana is a good team but not a complete team, which is why i see detroit coming out of the east....indiana just doesnt seem totally there yet

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
How about the Heat pullin goff a win against the Pacers?

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Yeah how about all these series.

All 4 playoff series are tied at 2 a piece!

I like it. Good for the NBA.

And except for the Kings-Timberwolves, homecourt has meant everything. The home team has won all 4 games in the other 3 series.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Makes up for the lousey first round matchups we were put through...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join