It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Basketball: NBA Rumours 15/04/04

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Magic may put McGrady on trading block...

The Magic may trade Tracy McGrady if he fails to convince them that he wants to stay in Orlando. Magic GM John Weisbrod told the Orlando Sentinel's Brian Schmitz that he has "no intention of starting the season with an 'I don't know' [from McGrady]".

Are Kobe's bags packed?...

Kobe Bryant may be ready to leave Phil Jackson, Shaquille O'Neal and the Lakers behind. Florida Today's John Denton reports that Kobe's problems with Jackson and O'Neal may be enough to convince him to sign with another team in the offseason.

Bulls should deal Chandler, Crawford...

Chicago Tribune columnist Sam Smith thinks that it's time for the Bulls to shake up their roster. Smith suggests that the Bulls trade both Tyson Chandler and Jamal Crawford.

Raptors ready to part ways with O'Neill...

Wednesday's finale against the Bucks will likely be coach Kevin O'Neill's last game with the Raptors. Sources told the Toronto Star's Doug Smith that the Raptors are negotiating a buyout of O'Neill's contract.

Warriors may be ready to axe Musselman...

It looks like the Warriors are ready to kick coach Eric Musselman out the door. San Francisco Chronicle columnist David Steele expects Musselman to be fired "as soon as conveniently possible".

Nets expected to bring back Frank...

Interim coach Lawrence Frank will be back with the Nets next season. A source told the New York Daily News's Ohm Youngmisuk that Frank will return even if the Nets crash and burn in the playoffs.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Orlando would be silly to trade McGrady, they should build a team around him, not just hope for Grant Hill to heal every year. If that hapens, consider it gravy...

As for Kobe, I hope he does leave, one less future hall of famer on that team. I'm geting sick of that phrase!

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
All I have to say for the Kobe rumor is:

Nooooooooooooooo etc.

TRD

posted on Apr, 17 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
As for Kobe San Jose Mercury News columnist Tim Kawakami thinks that the Warriors should try to work out a sign-and-trade deal for Kobe Bryant. Kawakami suggests that the Warriors offer the Lakers Mike Dunleavy, Troy Murphy, Jason Richardson and Clifford Robinson for Bryant.

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Is any single player worth 4 other players? They would probably be better off trying to get T-Mack or AI.

TRD

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Well yeah thats what i thought..I can't see that sort of deal going through,no player is worth 4 not even Kobe..

posted on Apr, 18 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hell, I'd take Mcgrady over Kobe anyday, especikally with the hoopla surrounding him now over the rape charge?

top topics

join