It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Bad Things Are Terrorism, apparently

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Is it just me, or is the label "terrorist" being thrown around way too often nowdays? Apparently, anyone who does anything even remotely naughty can be legally called a terrorist. This sort of thing would be bad in and of itself, but consider the fact that people accused of "terrorism" can lose any and all constitutional rights. I know it may be a cliche, but this looks to be heading down a very slippery slope. Links go to examples.

www.arkansasnbc.com...

www.newsreview.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Yeah the use of the term "terrorist" is being tossed around to much. I think alot of that is to be blamed on the media. Domestic terrorism like the Sniper killings wouldve been called serial murders before 9-11. I think it is a slippery slope to go down if we start labeling anything that terrorizes people into terrorists. What I mean by that are the murderers, rapists, armed robbers and so on. They are putting terror and fear into their victims but they are hardly terrorists. If they ever do become labeled as such their constitutional rights are just about tossed out the window as is our constitution.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Dont worry guys...its all part of the plan. And how nice that the first US citizen to be convicted of murder+terrorism gets the death penalty. The best part is that he's black. Nobody still gives a f**k if a n*gger's life gets snuffed out in this country!!!

It wont be long before they go after "big-bad-latino" drug dealers. Nice strech of the "terrorism" laws but still a darky!!!
Let it sink in day after day after day and nobody will care when they come for you.........

Here they come....here they come

There is no friend anywhere - Lao Tse

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   
All drug dealers, and even those who just possess drugs, are considered terrorists, according to the Patriot Act.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Way too much.
Kinda reminds me of "evil communism". In my opinion , thats the plan. In the minds of the elites, America needs a new "catch phrase" - an abstract noun which they can place their hatred and fear into.

I agree with Voice_of Doom, you'll never see a white person accused in a court of law of terrorism for a loooong time.

join