It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bush Family Values

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   
are you implying that 9 11 was his cause?

Clinton decided to ignore OBL to begin with

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteriousbob

Don't dodge the question. Don't wait for the translation. Tell me! What GOOD has Bush done since he's been in office?

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Don't dodge the question. Don't wait for the translation. Tell me! What GOOD has Bush done since he's been in office?

Attacked Iraq

So yeah yeah yeah,

Since Buch declared hostilities over in Iraq, there have been. . .

. . . 22,789 bottles of Sioux City Sasparilla smuggled into Guamtamano bay.

. . . 312 rattlesnake bits in recognized tourist "neutral zones".

. . . 15,789 high school bomb scares.

. . . 102 TDs thrown by media friendly black quarterbacks.

. . . 95 Grizzly Bear attacks near, but not limited to, Yukon Alaska.

. . . 257 cases of SUV arson in California.

. . . 89 San Fransisco poodle rape reportings.

. . . 149 rabbid Gibbons euthanized for spanking themselves.

. . . 34,547,897 bags of microwave popcorn burnt.

. . . 2000 balsa trees saved from becoming gliders (Grey Davis' last executive order).

. . . 675 pairs of Nikes repossessed in Salinas for late payments.

. . . 894 Northwest Airline coach tickets converted to first class.

. . . 1 gay illusionist mauled by a white supremist tiger.

. . . 589 construction pylons crushed (new laws forthcoming).

. . . 254 flights to Cuba diverted.

. . . 124 Los Angeles breat implant casualties.

. . . 567 American gay marriages in Canada.

I wish I knew where I was going with this.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Say what, my fine demo friend? Shock and Awe is what I'll experience when you make sense!

See, there ya go. Can't give Clinton ANY credit for the military BUSH used to crush Afghanistan or Iraq.

No, sir. The fact that Clinton could not dismantle the entire military without people noticing is no reason to give him credit. The military, not to mention the civilians in the East that are going to suffer due to his Chinese deals, more than counterbalance anything he may have done for the existing military.

Blinding us by destroying our overseas intel immensely aided our enemies, and we still aren't back up to speed.

I think we can soldier out from underneath the intel problem, but the Chinese problem...that is going to be difficult.

No time for that, though. More concerned about watching the Patriot Act. Nevermind that is a Clinton brainchild, the fact that it can turn against us if we fall asleep is the important thing. All of us better stay awake!

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Our economy did see that growth of huge proportions...but that couldn't have been because of bush at all, must have been one of the demoncrats.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Our economy did see that growth of huge proportions...but that couldn't have been because of bush at all, must have been one of the demoncrats.

Please stop dodging the question. What GOOD has been done since Bush has be in office? If you say, economic growth, well, aren't JOBS supposed to come with growth? Where are the JOBS? Or is it because its near Xmas season and there is usually a huge spurt in sales around this time?

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Unemployment is down, Colonel, and it isn't because everyone has Santa Clause jobs.
Supply and demand. The economy gets better, then the demand for workforce goes up.
Don't lawyers have to take economics like everone else?

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I belive that was a smack down....nice

However, Bush has done other GOOD things. Lets see, tax cuts, and i've seen some of that money too, not just the rich people. Medicare system that is being integrated with other private sector companies. Fixing our military after Clinton took it apart, my father lost his job in Hawaii because bubba decided we didn't really need forward listening posts to detect subs in the pacific ocean...go figure

So don't come at me with "Bush aint done nothin" crap

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Unemployment is down, Colonel, and it isn't because everyone has Santa Clause jobs.
Supply and demand. The economy gets better, then the demand for workforce goes up.
Don't lawyers have to take economics like everone else?

This is a patent lie. Unemployment is down? You mean from 6% to 5.7%? That's no difference! You have shown no proof as to your statements. Just BS.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   

1) However, Bush has done other GOOD things. Lets see, tax cuts, and i've seen some of that money too, not just the rich people.

Yeah, I did too. Thanks for the Playstation 2, Dubya.

2)Medicare system that is being integrated with other private sector companies.

This is a boon for the pharmecueticals and you know it.

3)Fixing our military after Clinton took it apart, my father lost his job in Hawaii because bubba decided we didn't really need forward listening posts to detect subs in the pacific ocean...go figure

So he cut the military down. SO what? It seemed to work nicely when Bush used it to crush Afghanistan and Iraq.

So, name me something good Bush has done.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   
www.bls.gov...

Some very interesting facts on unemployment...looks like the hispanics beat the african americans in the employment race..with the white people coming in at a strong first....anyone wanna place bets on next reports findings???

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The military he used were standard "ground pounders"..hardly the expertice of the navy or anything like that. The ground force seemed to work great? which is why we still havn't found sadamm...or the fact that troops are still getting killed...hardly

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
"The nation's payrolls are expected to grow in November for the fourth month in a row by around 150,000, economists predict. The government will release the employment report for November on Friday. "

Read the rest of this article. Man, its gotta kill you liberals who have been praying for a crappy economy!

www.foxnews.com...

Here's a little something else, Colonel:

www.foxnews.com...

Another: November Auto Sales Show Increasing Momentum

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Buckle up slick....

GHWB Jr. (George Herbert Walker Bush Jr.) has NOT allowed the 12 -13% UNEMPLOYMENT Gore would have allowed via INACTION (Jimmy Carter ring any bells Pavlov?)

Additionally, he HAS SASAVED the military from the TOTAL stripping Slick Willy gave it all the whiloe selling us OUT to the Chinese for MONEY...

GHWB Jr. INHERITED the mess of a Narcissistic FREAK and has done an ADMIRABLE JOB of putting the pieces BACK TOGETHER AGAIN...

DO NOT attempt to extol the absolutely NON EXISTANT VIRTUES of William Jefferson Clinton the FREAK! HOW many times have YOU called FOUL for US bringing IT/HIM UP?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!@?

Dude I expect, no DEMAND better of you!!!!!!!

P...
m...

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The only reason the military performed so admirably in Iraq and Afghanistan is because of the massive defense spending Bush put into the military. Clinton stripped the military until it was only able to perform self aggrandizing peacekeeping missions like the ones in Bosnia.

If Bush had not made such a strong push in military spending, and had not made such an effort to right the wrongs clinton had done, the wars we had would be very different stories

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   

"The nation's payrolls are expected to grow in November for the fourth month in a row by around 150,000, economists predict. The government will release the employment report for November on Friday. "

Read the rest of this article. Man, its gotta kill you liberals who have been praying for a crappy economy!

www.foxnews.com...

Here's a little something else, Colonel:

www.foxnews.com...

Another: November Auto Sales Show Increasing Momentum

Wow. Soooo many lies so little time. But, I will start with this one. I WILL NEVER READ AN ARTICLE FROM FAUX NEWS. IF I WANT TO BE LIED TO, I HAVE IT ON MY CABLE.

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Okay, I never read the New York Times(I do and enjoy the Sunday magazine immensely). Sheltering yourself from the truth, even I read leftist publications, because there are nuggets of truth if one looks hard enough

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Buckle up slick....

GHWB Jr. (George Herbert Walker Bush Jr.) has NOT allowed the 12 -13% UNEMPLOYMENT Gore would have allowed via INACTION (Jimmy Carter ring any bells Pavlov?)

Additionally, he HAS SASAVED the military from the TOTAL stripping Slick Willy gave it all the whiloe selling us OUT to the Chinese for MONEY...

GHWB Jr. INHERITED the mess of a Narcissistic FREAK and has done an ADMIRABLE JOB of putting the pieces BACK TOGETHER AGAIN...

DO NOT attempt to extol the absolutely NON EXISTANT VIRTUES of William Jefferson Clinton the FREAK! HOW many times have YOU called FOUL for US bringing IT/HIM UP?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!@?

Dude I expect, no DEMAND better of you!!!!!!!

P...
m...

Well,I got these excerpts of a Bush speech:

THE PRESIDENT: Thanks for the warm welcome, it�s wonderful to be back in the great state of INSERT SOUTHERN STATE HERE. I got a couple of things rattling around in my noggin that I�d like to jaw about with you fine folks here at PREDOMINANTLY CAUCASIAN-STAFFED FACTORY.

I�d like to thank LOCAL CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTING ROBBER BARON for having us here, and I promise to use this time to explain to you, COMPANY NAME AUTOMATONS, how I�m going to TELL THEM WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR while continuing to BACKSLAP OUR GRACIOUS SPECIAL INTERESTS.

Well hot damn. I wasn�t supposed to talk those words. Guess that�s what happens when you watch the new special edition Scarface DVD with your speech writers in the back of Air Force One and shotgun a Silver Bullet every time some Guinea-Rican says "fooock!" Am I right or am I right? Hey boys � next time, fill in the blanks for me, OK? Har, har, har.

Let me just get off my chest what needs saying, without all the fancy words the Democrats love to throw at y�all. Words like "unemployment" and "fiscal responsib-funnydoodle."

You may have recently seen the media reporting at length on our press releases indicating that the economy is shooting heavenward like a geyser of pure Texas crude. And because most of you blew your paltry tax cut moolah on things like diapers, Menthols, and Lotto, my administration can take credit for a fluke third quarter economic surge that we haven�t seen in twenty years � and probably won�t for another twenty.

But believe me when I say, we didn�t see this coming even though we swore it would, and we will milk this quarter gain for all it�s worth. Because we�re Republicans, and we can turn this one quarter into four just by bringing it up over and over, until we almost win again in 2004. I call that Bushonomics � where two bucks on a press release is worth more than zilch in your hand.

This isn�t a lot of smoke and mirrors, though. The economy is strong. Why is it strong? Well, I don�t want to bore you with a bunch of bean counter mumbo jumbo, but basically: I cut taxes for the rich, and as if by magic, it helps y�all. The way you proud Americans spent your Federal bribe was like pouring gasoline on a fire, and as any good, heterosexual Boy Scout will tell you, nothing creates a warm, steady, dependable fire than tossing car juice on a pile of smoldering California Oak twigs.

Now, I'm no fan of "irony" � prefering stark, non-negotiable absolutes like black and white, good and evil, poor and rich, cowboys and injuns. But I'll admit, it's a bit ironical that you working stiffs and a big time world dictator like yours truly have something real in common � we both run our houses on credit. We spend and spend and spend and if we run out of cash, we'll, there's always a way to get more, by either printing it, or in your case, selling your birthright at 11% interest.

VISA stuffs their cards in your greedy little mailboxes like they're giving away free money. Same thing with government. Where are we getting the 87 billion dollars to turn Iraq into a proper, hobbled, helpless veal nation? Hell if I know! I do know this: one main difference between you and me � when VISA calls you, they actually want back more than just the money they gave you. When my debt collector calls, it's Treasury Secretary John W. Snow, and we make plans to play golf.

I never met a tax cut I didn't like. I'm not gonna tax my corporate dominatrixes to pay for a war that will create a new exclusive market for their products and services. And I'm not gonna tax you � at least, not obviously. It's like that pagan British whore sang in that classic psychedelic movie musical about child abuse of yore, "Just a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down."

Always remember that economics is magic. Just like geopolitics. And war. I guess that makes me a bit of a magic man, don't it? Of course, in my day, a "magic man" was that colored fella in the rabbit fur trenchcoat who�d roll up to my house in his Lincoln Continental with a briefcase full of "energy dandruff."

Although I�m not technically campaigning yet, which I�ve been saying during every campaign speech I�ve ever given starting with my inauguration, it is still important for me to stoop to meet with you glassy-eyed, patriotic Americans who care enough about their country to vote for me again without question, look you in straight in the peepers � Privileged Yankee blueblood to common unwashed rabble � and say "You might not be better off now than you were three years ago, but an economy that hovers even a micro-fraction above full-blown recession means we�re going to win the war in Iraq. And the Democrats still want to rape your paychecks."

I gotta git to another one of these hootenannys. I�ve enjoyed my time with you, whoever you are, wherever I am. So y�all take care of yourselves. I know I am.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   
THAT was actually HILLARIOUS!

PEACE...
m...

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Colonel, where is your link or source on that? Oh yeah, pleezeee!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join