The Bush Family Values

page: 2
0
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
And I will blame ALL of those attacks on Bush....just like the last timer.


Okay, then i blame Wilson for ever trying to start that gosh darned league of nations.

Neil is an ass, no one is really disputing that. But it really is reaching when you say that our president is guilty by association. At least he didn't sell US technology to risky countries just so he could make a quick buck.




posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Who care, jingles? That was a waste of space to post that.

You blame Bush? BS! Bush did not create a weak defense; he inherited a weak defense.
The first step in overcoming a problem is recognizing the problem, Esquire. While there is no way to repair the damage Clinton did to the nation, we can work together in assuring it never happens again.



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
We need a bill that stabilizes military spending, so we can't have cuts like Clinton put in place. People need to wake up and realize that Bush isn't putting forth a huge arms buildup, the only reason we spend so much on military now is because Clinton destroyed so much before, in the name of a budget surplus and favorable approval ratings. He had no great wars like we have now, and so he perceived the military as useless, except where public opinion mattered



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I swear. Clinton has sex with one fat chick and you repugnants can't get over it BUT WHEN IT COMES TO THE WHORE-MONGERING, DRUG USING, THIEVING ALCOHOLIC BUSH CRIME FAMILY YOU LET EVERYTHING SLIDE!

Neil Bush gets bribed by the Chicom with whores and money for family connections? That's ok. LET IT BE ANYONE ELSE AND YOU'LL BRING FIRE AND DAMNATION ON THEM!

RUSH IS A DRUG-ADDLED FREAK. It's ok, Rush, just go to rehab. LET IT BE ANYONE ELSE (PARTICULARLY ANYONE OF COLOR) AND YOU WANT HIM THORWN IN THE DEEPEST PIT OF PRISON NEVER TO SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY!

And you ever notice that its just repugnants committing all the crimes and always getting off for it?



[Edited on 1-12-2003 by Colonel]


Holy #...i think you pissed the col off

Mark it down in your calandars, he has sunk to the level of us "repugnants"...tisk, tisk



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
And there you go again putting race into the equation...can't you ever just leave it be, obviously you have issues concerning your view on racial inferiority, or lack thereof.

Seriously, why the hell do I feel the need to defend myself to you? Perhaps its the idea of someone like you lurking around in the deepest innerdwellings of ATS being a moderator....*shudder*



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
You just KNOW that I'm right so you come up with that LAME-ASS answer. YOU HAVE NO DEFENSE BECAUSE EVERYTHIGN I SAID WAS TRUE!



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Who care, jingles? That was a waste of space to post that.

You blame Bush? BS! Bush did not create a weak defense; he inherited a weak defense.
The first step in overcoming a problem is recognizing the problem, Esquire. While there is no way to repair the damage Clinton did to the nation, we can work together in assuring it never happens again.


Isn't this the same Clinton defense Bush used to crush Afghanistan and Iraq? Anyone remember Shock & Awe?

[Edited on 2-12-2003 by Colonel]



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
You just KNOW that I'm right so you come up with that LAME-ASS answer. YOU HAVE NO DEFENSE BECAUSE EVERYTHIGN I SAID WAS TRUE!


Then again, one could say that your avoidance of my previous post could just go to show that you are coming up with "LAME-ASS" answers....really, need to resort to swearing at me?



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamstone
We need a bill that stabilizes military spending, so we can't have cuts like Clinton put in place. People need to wake up and realize that Bush isn't putting forth a huge arms buildup, the only reason we spend so much on military now is because Clinton destroyed so much before, in the name of a budget surplus and favorable approval ratings. He had no great wars like we have now, and so he perceived the military as useless, except where public opinion mattered


Oh, this is an extra helping of crap. "Please, sir, may I have some more."

Why spend tax money as tho we were in a wartime economy when there is no damn war? So, yeah, he cut military spending. So what?

The only reason we spend so much now on military is because BUSH'S FRIENDS NEED TO GET PAID! We spend more on defense that the next EIGHT FIRST WORLD COUNTRIES COMBINED!

WHY?



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Say what, my fine demo friend? Shock and Awe is what I'll experience when you make sense!



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteriousbob

Originally posted by Colonel
You just KNOW that I'm right so you come up with that LAME-ASS answer. YOU HAVE NO DEFENSE BECAUSE EVERYTHIGN I SAID WAS TRUE!


Then again, one could say that your avoidance of my previous post could just go to show that you are coming up with "LAME-ASS" answers....really, need to resort to swearing at me?


You think that's swearing? You don't know me so well..........



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
i'm just saying...i've never really seen you swear at us before...



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Say what, my fine demo friend? Shock and Awe is what I'll experience when you make sense!


See, there ya go. Can't give Clinton ANY credit for the military BUSH used to crush Afghanistan or Iraq.



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteriousbob
i'm just saying...i've never really seen you swear at us before...


You must be new.



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
11-8-2003

thats when i became a member...i have been reading the posts since 2002 or so...



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Well, you should know by now that I curse out lots of people. Everyone else does. Got a lot of warings and a temp ban for it. Its just my nature.



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
aight, thanks for the heads up.
Now i won't get all mad and stuff....

Anywho, i seriously think that we all need to get off the bush topic because its just better to talk trash about the new up and coming presidents



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
No, I don't THINK so.

Those guys are the only hope this country has. If Bush is elected (for the first time), then country is going down to Hell and is gonna drag the rest of the planet with it.



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   
well, i don't really think bush will bring us to hell persay, more as he will make some mistakes that he thinks is in the better intrests of the US and get us into trouble.

He isn't that bad of a ruler, better than his father at least.



posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteriousbob
well, i don't really think bush will bring us to hell persay, more as he will make some mistakes that he thinks is in the better intrests of the US and get us into trouble.

He isn't that bad of a ruler, better than his father at least.


Where are you living? Dubya has lost 3 MILLION jobs since he got into office and has NOT replaced one. We are hated worldwide. The dollar is in the #hole. Veterans Benefits have beenb cut by 25 billion. We had 9-11.

You tell me what GOOD thing has happened since Bush came to office?





new topics
top topics
 
0
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join