It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bush Family Values

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Ya know, I always here from repugnants about how Clinton did this and Clinton did that. Let's take a look at one of the demon children that satanic bitch, Barbara Bush, spawned:

HOUSTON (Reuters) - Neil Bush, younger brother of President Bush, detailed lucrative business deals and admitted to engaging in sex romps with women in Asia in a deposition taken in March as part of his divorce from now ex-wife Sharon Bush.

According to legal documents disclosed on Tuesday, Sharon Bush's lawyers questioned Neil Bush closely about the deals, especially a contract with Grace Semiconductor Manufacturing Corp., a firm backed by Jiang Mianheng, the son of former Chinese President Jiang Zemin, that would pay him $2 million in stock over five years.

He admitted in the deposition that he previously had sex with several other women while on trips to Thailand and Hong Kong at least five years ago.

www.publicbroadcasting.net...

That's what we gotta respect in these devil children of Barbara "the bitch" Bush: Asian sex tours, taking money from ChiComs for political favors, infidelity, yeah!

I wonder if there was any toe-sucking like with FAUX analyst Dick (head) Morris?

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Well after Clinton did it with Monica(spelling) I am not surprised at all when right now alot of peolpe do the same damn thing.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
There have always been sex scandals. You just never heard about them back in the old days. People knew, but didn't gossip as they do today. Gossip wasn't headline news. Now it is.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Yippee, someone in the Bush family went on a sex romp.

This has what to do with the current administration?

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Its just more drivil from the liberals...*sigh*

When will it end...when will they stop their campaigne of half truths and covered lies?

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well since democrats have no shortage of hanky panky in their lives(Clinton). I really don't see a problem with ANY member of society expressing views on sexuality. If you Dems want to get all involved about children of any politician, I recommend taking a look at Kerry's daughter to find out if the carpet she eats matches the curtains.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Speaking of Bush family values, you should check this out...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz
Well since democrats have no shortage of hanky panky in their lives(Clinton). I really don't see a problem with ANY member of society expressing views on sexuality. If you Dems want to get all involved about children of any politician, I recommend taking a look at Kerry's daughter to find out if the carpet she eats matches the curtains.

Why are repugnants so concerned about a person's sexual preference?

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Interesting that you would say that, Colonel, as you are the Dummycrat that started this sex thread.

One's morality, or lack thereof, is a good insight on their character makeup.

Trust me, I'll not forget this little tidbit about Neil, and it will certainly be factored in the decision making process should he ever come up on a ballot that I am using.

As far as Bill, his lack of morality didn't stop with his infidelity. I'm waiting for us to suffer because of his ChinaGate dealings. I pray it is not as big a problem as I expect it to be.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I swear. Clinton has sex with one fat chick and you repugnants can't get over it BUT WHEN IT COMES TO THE WHORE-MONGERING, DRUG USING, THIEVING ALCOHOLIC BUSH CRIME FAMILY YOU LET EVERYTHING SLIDE!

Neil Bush gets bribed by the Chicom with whores and money for family connections? That's ok. LET IT BE ANYONE ELSE AND YOU'LL BRING FIRE AND DAMNATION ON THEM!

RUSH IS A DRUG-ADDLED FREAK. It's ok, Rush, just go to rehab. LET IT BE ANYONE ELSE (PARTICULARLY ANYONE OF COLOR) AND YOU WANT HIM THORWN IN THE DEEPEST PIT OF PRISON NEVER TO SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY!

And you ever notice that its just repugnants committing all the crimes and always getting off for it?

[Edited on 1-12-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I swear. The repugnant party is where the devil dwelleth.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Colonel, you sound like a moron. Rush got hooked on prescription pain killers after a failed spinal surgery and you act like he's a crackhead. And, and, you spew it in a manner that is obviously inconsistent with the thread. Obviously because you lose on points here.

Neil Bush is an idiot, obviously, but you also miss the point that we do not focus on Bill's sexcapades, he commited many other more important violations, some of which is going to get many more innocent civilians here killed.

You hang with the devil so much you no longer recognize the fact he is within you, knuckle-pounding your computer!

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Colonel,

This one is a lost cause mainly due to the Bush that really concerns people is G. W. I don't care about Neil. Granted, it's easier wave the hypocritical wand at everyone but this is a case of noone caring about this Bush.

Thomas,
I'm not saying that I liked or hated Clinton, but if he was as bad as you keep on saying, why weren't there more things that he was impeached other than lying under oath and obstruction of justice? All the man hours poured into finding every ounce of dirt on this "evil" guy should have turned up something more than blowing his load all over an intern.

That's my 0.02.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   
It was more to it than that. Clinton is not called "Slick Willie" for nothing. Besides that, there are some large reasons why Bill is not imprisoned. He is a staunch member of the "agenda", as I prefer to call it, was groomed from his college days to be president. Its a long, detailed essay, but there is plenty out there about it.
If you notice, I've not mentioned a thing about the impeachment, his marital indiscretions, lying under oath or obstruction of justice. While all of that is definitely insight into his lack of character, the things that endanger our nation are my worries.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
While all of that is definitely insight into his lack of character, the things that endanger our nation are my worries.

I'm worried about the Bush Crime Family too.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Concentrate on something that really matters then. It looks like Bush Sr. could've very well hired John Hinckley. Their families went way back. What are the chances, eh?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I knew about this awhile back. YOU see how evil this family is? They are truly a cancer on America and Dbya Bush will always be a bigger bitch than a boy named Sue. How do ya do?

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Seems you pick and choose your concerns along party lines.
When a Chinese nuke with American technology blows up your homeless friends in D.C., don't come whining to us.

Too, late to whine about Clinton worrying about domest Christians while gutting the overseas intel, the terrorists have already struck. Talk about criminal.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Seems you pick and choose your concerns along party lines.
When a Chinese nuke with American technology blows up your homeless friends in D.C., don't come whining to us.

Too, late to whine about Clinton worrying about domest Christians while gutting the overseas intel, the terrorists have already struck. Talk about criminal.

And I will blame ALL of those attacks on Bush....just like the last timer.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'd prefer not to get involved in this one. This is exactly why I dont follow politics. There is no point, you can never convince the other side, only those who have not made up their mind.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join