It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 research team { RECRUITING MEMBERS}

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey
Well since 2 members left, what other job research positions are open?

There are many avenues of research to be done for the project as a whole so any ideas are welcome, however we have focused down our points. Like I said before, the two places that we need to be covered are:

-- To Identify the correct list of the highjackers.
To determine if Those named by U.S intelligence were false.

-- WTC1 , WTC2, WTC7 Building collapse: Demoltion theorys/ reasons for
the untouched WTC7 building to collapse/ official explanations investigated.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 05:17 AM
link   
.....Yes sir. Then I shall stick to thy job position. I'll see ya round Earthtone. u2u me if somethin' comes up.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Giving this a bump as the team is now desperately short of active members. Does anyone want to help? Mods, is there anyway this could be made stick so that this gets seen by as many members as possible?

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Just wanted to say I'm looking forward to working with you all on this project. Hopefully we'll be able to dig up the whole ugly truth and run the lying bastards out of office!

With this kind of mind set the truth will probably elude you. People that should be part of the team should research it with a fresh mindset "of finding the truth" not of "the US government had something to do with it I am sure and will not rest until i find out..." This is the problem with setting up with a project like this one.

It is pretty much the same thing as to prove whether spirits, ghosts, etc exist or not. If a person starts researching this with a set of mind that they don't exist, or they do exist, no matter what evidence he/she uncovers it is highly doubtful this person would change their minds based on the evidence.

People have to be able to look at all angles of this, and not come to conclusions when they find one piece that might point to someone in the government. Remember the government is large entity made up of many people with different mindsets, ideas, ideals and morals.

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
WTF is that "warn" label doing under your profile earthtone?

This is a worthwhile project on its original merits. It needs some people who have been through all the threads about 9/11 here at ATS and who are prepared to go to extra lengths, beyond the urban mythology and political sideshows and non-productive 9/11 Commissions.

I'm by necessity on the sidelines of this effort, but I do have some background that I will bring to the fore at a later time.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
WTF is that "warn" label doing under your profile earthtone?

this post.

Originally posted by earthtone

Originally posted by Banshee

Stay on topic

Further chatty off-topic posts in this thread will result in warnings.

It's not really doing any harm though is it?

I'm by necessity on the sidelines of this effort, but I do have some background that I will bring to the fore at a later time.

I understand the time restrictions life can pose on decent research, I myself have fallen behind but I have exams. I am glad you still have information to add Masked, I look forward to seeing it, sooner the better

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Actually, I still think the Bush administration received far more specific warnings concerning 9/11 than the one you got for that red flag earthtone. The best circumstantial evidence is changes to the flight travel decisions for them and their close confidantes and friends, many of which are documented.

And that's not especially funny.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Actually, I still think the Bush administration received far more specific warnings concerning 9/11 than the one you got for that red flag earthtone. The best circumstantial evidence is changes to the flight travel decisions for them and their close confidantes and friends, many of which are documented.

And that's not especially funny.

Indeed it seems they did MA. It's amazing how high level officials' travelling plans, or lack of plans on 9/11, has been completely ignored. It sure as hell isn't funny.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
confused here.

do you guys think that you will be able to discover that the hijackers names were different? Do you really think that you can do what the government could not? Do you really think that, if the gov't is wrong, or lying, you will be able to uncover it? do you really think there was someone, other than a terrorist organization behind the attacks (aside from Saudi Arabia and their constant backing of terror organizations)? Do you really think you will find things out that the gov't and the media haven't already uncovered?

I live in NYC. I watched plane 2 hit. I saw, first hand, as the 2 towers collapsed. I waited a day to hear from friends and family, all the while assuming they were dead. I lost friends that day. The city changed. The United States changed. We were finally brought up to speed with what the rest of the world has been dealing with for decades (terror in your kitchen). Sure, the gov't screwed up and an event took place that might have been postponed. I say postponed because the reality of it is, it was going to happen eventually. Let's assume the white house knew of the plans. Do you really think the president could cancel all flights in and out and around the US, indefinitely? Can you imagine the president basically announcing that he is going to bankrupt the airline industry over a threat that has no definite date? Whatever measures were put in place would be overcome. After 9/11, major security changes took place and yet Richard Reid boards a plane with a shoe bomb. After the shoe bomb, americans are now subjected to shoe removal in airports and still you read about people boarding planes with guns and knives.

your research will find nothing that hasn't been found. you will simply relive the horror of that day and the weeks after when people wandered the streets, hoping to find a missing loved one.

There are many other things that should be researched that might produce some positive results.

Best of luck

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
confused here.

do you guys think that you will be able to discover that the hijackers names were different? Do you really think that you can do what the government could not? Do you really think that, if the gov't is wrong, or lying, you will be able to uncover it? do you really think there was someone, other than a terrorist organization behind the attacks (aside from Saudi Arabia and their constant backing of terror organizations)? Do you really think you will find things out that the gov't and the media haven't already uncovered?

The terms of reference for the project defined a number of specific areas that have largely been ignored by media, or hived away in little recesses here and there.

The government's post hoc investigations to date have been worthless, for many reasons. It is interesting that you saw incriminating evidence for a Clinton blowjob from the then President, but not the testimony of the "president" and VP who presided over the worst security failure in American history.

My answer to the majority of your concerned questions is "yes". It's not a case of who you know being more important than what you know, it's a case of both who you know and what you know.

There are people who are committed to uncovering the full sordid story on this tragedy because it is vital to their continuing sense of integrity as decent Americans. There are also plenty who have strong motivations to cover it up.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   
So you believe your stance to be the most respectfull to the dead? Simply not facing the horrors that happened and just accepting the events as they happened, how the government told us they happened. I think that in respect to those poor souls who perished in the towers we must strive to find out the truth, unmask those who can be held accountable, or expose those who have been complicit. 9/11 is the most important event of our generation, it has caused war, and fueled a new terrifying standoff between the west and the east. We have to try and understand why this event took place, and who ultimately was responsible. Somebody like you, someone who experienced the event firsthand, I would have expected to want closure on the many questions and anonomlies regarding the terrible day.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Scott H Robinson, has this name ever shown up in anybody's research on this subject? If not then thank you very much, if so I would be interested in any information which has been found.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join