It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 research team { RECRUITING MEMBERS}

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Ok. A little while ago Masked Avatar tried to set up a 9/11 research project for ATsS. Dubbed 'the emergency team', it never happened and people lost interest. Well I was really dissapointed when this happened and have finally decided to start it up again. S oif anyone is interested please post here so that a group can be formed once again. I have made a list of areas which I think need to be researched.

- Financial transactions/comapany activitys before/during 9/11

- The identitys of the highjackers

- Activity of Bush/government officials on 9/11

- Activity of U.S inteligence agencies leading up to 9/11

- The collapse of WTC 1, 2 and 7

- Pentagon crash

- Activity of NORAD on 9/11

[Edited on 4-12-2003 by earthtone]

[Edited on 26-1-2004 by earthtone]

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
FBI: Identities of some hijackers in question

WASHINGTON (AP) � FBI Director Robert Mueller acknowledged Thursday that authorities have questions about the identities of several of the 19 hijackers whose names the FBI released last week. "We have several hijackers whose identities were those of the names on the manifest, we have several others who are still in question," Mueller said in Shanksville, Pa., at the site of the crash of United Airlines Flight 93. "The investigation is ongoing and I am not certain as to several of the others," he said.

Saudi officials have questioned whether some of the hijackers stole the identities of Saudi citizens. A list of 21 hijacking suspects sent to banking officials Wednesday by the FBI also suggested that one of those identified may still be alive.

Ashcroft vowed to "leave no stone unturned" to ensure there's no recurrence of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

yeah right ashcroft..

anyway...there is obvious doubts to the identities of ther hijackers....were they stolen from other terrorists trying to mislead people...or were the identities stolen by people trying to place blame on arab people???

[Edited on 11-25-2003 by sirCyco]

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
i'd like to help but im not shure how.

i wouldnt know the first place too look for the sort of info you want

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I would personally be very interested in the activities of NORAD during 9-11. Any information on that front would be greatly appreciatted.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
Ok. A little while ago Masked Avatar tried to set up a 9/11 research project for ATsS. Dubbed 'the emergency team', it never happened and people lost interest. Well I was really dissapointed when this happened and have finally decided to start it up again.

No, incorrect.

All the parties on the previous thread where this was discussed, and which I pointed you to, remained interested.

Some of the people (Peace, myself, Seekerof and others) got busy.

There was quite a bit of correspondence with Toltec, the Moderator of the Research Forum.

I elected not to be the Team Leader, as it didn't fit with my view of how the various research topics might be handled by the team, but Toltec needed a Leader to stand up. No other member did so.

I encouraged you yesterday to post on the original thread, and to make contact with Toltec to make sure you understood the requirements. That would be better than reinventing the wheel, and you already have enough for a good team.

Reinventing the wheel has become habitual for many at ATS. See if you can break the cycle! Your choice, but please don't lose the quality of the members who already said they were interested. Good luck once again.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Reinventing the wheel has become habitual for many at ATS. See if you can break the cycle! Your choice, but please don't lose the quality of the members who already said they were interested. Good luck once again

I just thought it would be better to start fresh, maybe I was wrong but hey. I would love it some of the members originaly involved would join again however they don't respect me as much as they respect you MA so I'm not sure.

The old list for the emergency team:

MaskedAvatar
ktprktpr
Peace
Djarums
riffraffalunas
astrocreep
SkadiTheEvilElf
earthtone
xaos
infinite
entropy+

So far the people interested for the project again are:

Earthtone
EastCoastKid
Djarums
sirCyco
ausconspiracies
Dreamz

i'd like to help but im not shure how.

Well I want to get the team sorted out before we start to look at how we are going to research it.

Thanks for the interest everyone.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Just wanted to say I'm looking forward to working with you all on this project. Hopefully we'll be able to dig up the whole ugly truth and run the lying bastards out of office!

The most important thing to think about is
WHO STOOD TO GAIN FROM THE 9-11 ATTACK?

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I agree with ausconspiracies

I'd love to be involved in some way with this, but not exactly sure how or what to do. would need some guidance...

thanks

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I agree with ausconspiracies

I'd love to be involved in some way with this, but not exactly sure how or what to do. would need some guidance...

thanks

Ok thats fine. Well I'm not sure how we are going to arrange the research. Shall we each have a seperate topic to study? We could each take one off the list I made at the top of this thread or any areas that anyone wants to suggest. Or we can take each subject at a time and all gather research on it at the same time?

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   
What is the main goal, first of all?

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The best site for documented (using generally acceptable media references) is wanttoknow.org.

www.wanttoknow.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
What is the main goal, first of all?

I think that the main goal should be to determin who stood to gain from 9/11, and who the evidence points towards as the likely conspiritors/planners. I want to also gather proof on the complacancy of the inteligence agencies. It wasn't the agents but the people higher up stopping them from doing their job. I think the main goal has to be finding out if the official story is true or false.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'll help.
Point me in a direction and push my "go" button.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Excellent. Another team member. Ok we need to start arranging who will be doing what aspect of 9/11.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I believe you can rely on any of the members on the "old list" who are still active posters for support. A couple have moved on to posting. elsewhere, perhaps this will encourage them to involve thmselves at ATS again. Send a U2U to them asking them to get their research qualifications together (those that aren't already Scholars that is).

I proposed a research topic concerning the extraordinary put option sales levels in Chicago (and other stock market aberrations) prior to 9/11. I have decided not to post on that topic here. I will link to the information gathered elsewhere when it is available. It is a bit of a minefield and no employee of the firm concerned can divulge with impunity at all. I think the passage of time is the only issue that will keep the material buried. That's how things go.

Sounds like a growing team! Count me in. At a point where you have identified all members, they will need to get Scholar status. Toltec already has my research qualifications, there was an old thread prescribing how they should be written up that I have 'misplaced'. Let's keep the quality of 'Scholars' right up there!

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Welcome aboard MA.
The Put Option aspect is most important. If I'm correct, they traced the paper trail back to Buzzy Kroengaard, former CIA, correct? Then it went cold. Big surprise.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
OK,....not a bad idea.

smirks in also.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Welcome aboard.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I think this project has an impressive membership.
I applaud all of you on this grand endeavor. I am positive that MA will keep this research project 'focused' and on the correct coarse.

If I may voice a possible concern though?
In partaking in a research project, its obvious that objectives are met and adhered to and this, I know the research project will do. But, in doing so, in keeping with the concept of "research project", there is a difference. The difference is that in the keeping of what a true "research project" is and does and its true purpose and intentions, that all information be presented, just not information from one side.
I am not aware of the objectives set for this project, but a few questions do come to mind: Is this going to be a true, factual, unbiased research, with information presented from all sides and sources or is this mainly going to be a database for housing information strictly adhering to the "conspiracy" issues of 9/11? In other words, a biased or slanted research project?

I tend to take research projects quite seriously because a true and real research project looks into all information, biased or unbiased, pro and con, to glean what is fact from fiction, so that the research project remains true to what one really is and its purpose. Is this going to end up being just another thread or topic dealing with the majority of information being presented from a "Conspiracy" angle or will this cover every angle, glean every bit of information, and be presented from a 'near' neutral revealing standpoint?

I do hope someone understands what I am trying to relay, for I mean no ill-intentions or ill-concieved motives nor questions. I view a research project as holding more merit and crediability than just a standard type biased discussion. The real essence of a research project is to present all information and then glean the truth from it, the fact from fiction, the questionable from the non-questionable. The standards for a research project of this magnitude, and being representive of ATS as well, should be fairly high and should definitely be of a higher required quality than just posting or commenting to a regular, everyday thread/topic.

Again, forgive me, I meant no disrespect nor bad intentions. Personally, I was wondering at what this research project intended to be and do.....and again, to be honest, these questions are probably none of my business being I am not partaking in this project. My apologies, I merely wished to state that there is a greater responsibility and standard to doing and presenting information in such a research project. Perhaps I am dis-illusioned or wrong on this, if so please clarify that I am wrong and why.

I do wish all good luck in this endeavor. May it truly be representive of truth.

Peace.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 27-11-2003 by Seekerof]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join