It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 research team { RECRUITING MEMBERS}

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   
If this thing ever does get off the ground, there is one particular area that I would be interested in contributing.

Project Bojinka is an avenue that seems to have gone untouched in ATS discussions on 9/11. The little time I spent in the library on the subject revealed a wealth of information that uncovered some names and motives that can't be found anywhere on the web. I'd be interested in furthering this research and contributing to the project, granted it comes to fruition.

On that note, I hijack this thread to say Hi to all and happy t-day. Apologies for any threads where I've posted and darted in the last few weeks. Been a bit busy and hope to catch up.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

If I may voice a possible concern though?
In partaking in a research project, its obvious that objectives are met and adhered to and this, I know the research project will do. But, in doing so, in keeping with the concept of "research project", there is a difference. The difference is that in the keeping of what a true "research project" is and does and its true purpose and intentions, that all information be presented, just not information from one side.
I am not aware of the objectives set for this project, but a few questions do come to mind: Is this going to be a true, factual, unbiased research, with information presented from all sides and sources or is this mainly going to be a database for housing information strictly adhering to the "conspiracy" issues of 9/11? In other words, a biased or slanted research project?

[Edited on 27-11-2003 by Seekerof]

Regardless of my views on this topic I plan to set out an honest presentation of evidence and an unbiased view. Obviously I have to conspiracy theorys in mind becuase thats the whole point of this investigation: to try and determine what is true about 9/11 and what isn't. Hopefully we will collect enough evidence to prove/disprove some of the popular theorys out there as well as comeup with our own.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:23 AM
link   
If I may make one suggestion.

A project of this kind is going to go in m a n y, different directions. Any project will do that really, however as it has been nearly three years since the event in question. Be extra careful not to be distracted by white rabbits, ie false leads. Material evidence is going to be the only thing people will believe and even then...they may still choose not to.

Let me know when you and those involved are ready, no rush, just letting you know I am behind you all.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
If I may make one suggestion.

A project of this kind is going to go in m a n y, different directions. Any project will do that really, however as it has been nearly three years since the event in question. Be extra careful not to be distracted by white rabbits, ie false leads. Material evidence is going to be the only thing people will believe and even then...they may still choose not to.

Let me know when you and those involved are ready, no rush, just letting you know I am behind you all.

Material evidence will be hard to find.

I do think you have to follow white rabbits if you are ever going to see how far the rabbit hole goes.
thanks for the support ADVISOR

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Earthtone
EastCoastKid
Djarums
sirCyco
ausconspiracies
Dreamz
MaskedAvatar
elevatedone
�any
smirkley

This is the current team. There are a couple more people who havn't confimred their definate interest but the team has definately shaped up!

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
- Financial transactions/comapany activitys before/during 9/11

Ok, everybody on the above list who is definately going to be involved: We need to decide which aspects of 9/11 each person will be following. This is my basic list. I think that each person should focus on one topic mainly but obviously don't neglect all the other points when researching. I need your feedback on who-wants-to-do-what. Any other suggestions for points of research are welcome.

- The identitys of the highjackers

- Activity of Bush/government officials on 9/11

- Activity of U.S inteligence agencies leading up to 9/11

- The collapse of WTC 1, 2 and 7

- Pentagon crash

- Activity of NORAD on 9/11

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'd like to be involved with the research of the
collapse of the buildings.

I'm putting some ideas on paper, will get back as soon as I can.

thanks

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
may i suggest that you look into something,

they say the statue of liberty was closed after the attacks of september 11th. But was it even opened for that day?

was it closed, before the WTC attacks?

they say, after the WTC attacks they closed the island, but was the statue tours even open that day?

just an idea, thought it might help ya'll

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I believe that if you want to know the truth of 9/11 you'd have to go back some years first. That way you'll hopefully find better leads to the scene behind it.

For example we must re-examine Father Bush's speech of the first gulf war. He mentioned something about the a new world order. I've been looking for his speech, I;ve found something a while ago, but I've lost it. Does anyone know how I can get Bush 1 speech about the first gulf war, ?

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeingWatchedByThem
may i suggest that you look into something,

they say the statue of liberty was closed after the attacks of september 11th. But was it even opened for that day?

was it closed, before the WTC attacks?

they say, after the WTC attacks they closed the island, but was the statue tours even open that day?

Interesting lead, thanks Being Watched.

I have chosen to study the Activity of U.S inteligence agencies leading up to 9/11 as my part of the research team. I would appreciate if those interested finalize what they wish to investigate. Make up your own avenue of investigation if you want to.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
here's a few sites to have a look at

Bush Thwarted probe against the Bin-Ladens propagandamatrix.com...

CIA met with Bin Laden propagandamatrix.com...

SEPT 11th PRIOR KNOWLAGE ARCHIVE.......
www.infowars.com...

Jeb Bush Declares martial law in Florida days prior to the Sept 11th attacks www.worldnetdaily.com...

Boy in Dallas �predicts� Sept 11th attacks... www.chron.com...

Bush related company handled security for Dulles, WTC and United Airlines www.commondreams.org...

9-11 was ALLOWED to happen www.wanttoknow.info...

Gary Hart CFR �give 9-11 a chance to start a �New World Order�

Stock activity surge before 9-11 indicates insider trading www.rense.com...

Air Force Officer says..�Bush knew� www.sumeria.net...

Organized Crime in the Administration did 9-11 groups.yahoo.com... (34 essays presenting conclusive photographic evidence) groups.yahoo.com... groups.yahoo.com... groups.yahoo.com... and subsequent www.apfn.org... www.apfn.org... www.apfn.org... perso.wanadoo.fr... www.freedomfiles.org... www.freedomfiles.org... www.911dossier.co.uk... earth-citizens.net... www.ifrance.fr... www.the-movement.com... www.communitycurrency.org... groups.yahoo.com...
< www.physics911.org...

ANOTHER SEPT. 11th PRIOR KNOWLAGE ARCHIVE
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

REALRepublicans against NEO-CONSERVATIVES www.chemtrailcentral.com...

Project for a New American century (PNAC) calls for a �Pearl Harbor Type event�
to secure global dominance.
www.chemtrailcentral.com...

Bush administration LIES about Weapons of Mass Destruction to start another war. www.onlinejournal.com...

Rumsfeld admits he Misled senate about Iraq www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Big Government Bush--Rush limbaugh fall out of favor with the Bush admin. www.chemtrailcentral.com...

Pat Bucannon predicts the fall of America due to Globalisation favored by both the left and the right. www.chemtrailcentral.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'm going to investigate the theory that the aircrafts were flown into the buildings by remote control.

One of the absolute best references on 9-11 is Mike Ruppert's From the Wilderness.
www.copvcia.com

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 03:11 AM
link   
i would like to help (as previously stated)

but

a) i dont have as much time to do this as i used too (just started new job)

b) dont know where to start (i.e should i research news websites or do google etc searches, or should i try to find out info at my local library etc)

c) i dont know of a topic that i could do

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 03:15 AM
link   
You are right: Librarys and the interent are the two main resources for you information gathering. As long as you make a contribution to the research thread every week with somevalid information then that will be fine. The main goals are written on this thread a number of times.

I leave it up to anyone to think of more that they might wish to do ( like EastCoastKid who is doing the remote control theory)

[Edited on 12/9/2003 by earthtone]

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Ok, for those members that have got back to me about the project I thank you. Everyone else needs to please confirm their interest/specify their goals ASAP. The projecy needs to be started soon.
thanks.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Earthtone, Ill work on the activities of NORAD during the time as previously stated. My activity over the next week will be limited partially because of final exams this week and last. Dont worry though, it just means I wont post hundreds of threads, instead only about 50.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Time of attack maybe? before 80% of the occupants got to work before the stock market opened?
kinda unusual wouldnt you say?

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:53 AM
link   
you are right. It was an odd time to attack if they wanted to cause large damage. So many more would have died if they did it later.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The emergency team

Ok, Here is a summary of the team goals for each member. Obviously things will will not stay exactely like this, there will be switching of tasks and team members will be involved in helping all goals. The project will be starting after the christmas break. If any members has any problems with their goals then U2U me.

Earthtone - Activities of U.S government officials / U.S intelligence agencies
leading up to the attack. Activites of George. W. Bush before / during attacks.

EastCoastKid - To study the theory of the 'Remote control' theory: The boeing planes used
in the attacks all had a remote control flying feature.

ausconspiracies - To Identify the correct list of the highjackers.
To determine if Those named by U.S intelligence were false.

Dreamz - Investigate The activities / failures of NORAD on 9/11.

MaskedAvatar - To incorporate objectives of the
previous thread "Time For Whitehouse & ATS Research." / review all information on
foreknowledge of the attacks / intelligence failures.

elevatedone - WTC1 , WTC2, WTC7 Building collapse:Look at Demoltion theorys/ reasons for
the untouched WTC7 building to collapse/ official explanations investigated.

Dany - Investigate the Pentagon crash / Highjackers identitys

Kukla - Investigate historical events in low intensity conflict prior to 9/11
e.g Project Bojinka

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I would just like to let everyone know that there are now two free spaces in the 9/11 research team. We really need a couple of dedicated members to replace those who have dropped out. If interested please U2U me. thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join