Vigils Held Worldwide For Michael Jackson

page: 1
0

log in

join

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
(AP) - Michael Jackson fans held candlelight vigils around the world Saturday to support the pop megastar as he faces allegations of child molestation. Faisal Malik, 29, a Los Angeles fan who helped organize a gathering near Jackson's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, said he believes the performer is innocent. "No other entertainer ever has opened his house so much to people," Malik said in a telephone interview.

story.news.yahoo.com... &cat=Michael_Jackson


Anyone seen this??
All I can say is Get A Life!!




posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Poor, hero-worshipping people. Even if these charges are untrue or suddenly vanish, then the accusatiosn will taint his career forevermore. Kobyashi Maru in action, kids. If he's aquitted, people will never look at him the same. If he's convicted, then expect thsi to be a precedent for a lot of stars to end up in county.

DE



posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Think he'll be sharing a cell with R Kelly!

Let's say for a moment that he's innocent.
Don't you think he'd have learned his lesson the last time?



posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
If the allegations against him are false, a terrible injustice is being done.
But I have to say that he has done nothing to convince the world that he is anything but a freak and a deviate.
All he had to do was to be NORMAL for just one minute. avoid talking about sleepovers with young boys, avoid dangling his children over balconys, avoid strange bahavior. How hard is that?


BG



posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by beergoggles
If the allegations against him are false, a terrible injustice is being done.
But I have to say that he has done nothing to convince the world that he is anything but a freak and a deviate.
All he had to do was to be NORMAL for just one minute. avoid talking about sleepovers with young boys, avoid dangling his children over balconys, avoid strange bahavior. How hard is that?


BG


That doesn't sound too hard for a normal person, but I think any claim MJ had to being normal was lost a long time ago.
I also think that there's now going to be a lot of other people stepping up to prosecute him for abuse now as well. Even if he is guilty, I bet not all the claimants will be genuine.



posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Even if all the claims are not truthful, he set himself up for disaster. Even before this, I would have NEVER let my child stay at his house. His credibility was already tainted the last time around. The man is like 45. He says it is "sweet" and "charming" to sleep in the same bed with young boys who are not his. I wouldnt do that. Im sure most of you wouldnt do that either. Unless it was like your son or nephew...if even that. He knows that there is a problem. He knew it a long time ago. So the act of him allowing children to sleep in the same bed with him is like saying....ok sue happy people come get me. If you were a parent. And you found out your 8 year old son slept in the same bed with a 45 year old non related man, would you question it?



posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople
Even if all the claims are not truthful, he set himself up for disaster. Even before this, I would have NEVER let my child stay at his house. His credibility was already tainted the last time around. The man is like 45. He says it is "sweet" and "charming" to sleep in the same bed with young boys who are not his. I wouldnt do that. Im sure most of you wouldnt do that either. Unless it was like your son or nephew...if even that. He knows that there is a problem. He knew it a long time ago. So the act of him allowing children to sleep in the same bed with him is like saying....ok sue happy people come get me. If you were a parent. And you found out your 8 year old son slept in the same bed with a 45 year old non related man, would you question it?


I know I would, especially if it were Michael Jackson, but even if it weren't.
The dude is just plain weird looking, just creepy.



posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by funlovincriminal
(AP) - Michael Jackson fans held candlelight vigils around the world Saturday to support the pop megastar as he faces allegations of child molestation. Faisal Malik, 29, a Los Angeles fan who helped organize a gathering near Jackson's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, said he believes the performer is innocent. "No other entertainer ever has opened his house so much to people," Malik said in a telephone interview.

story.news.yahoo.com... &cat=Michael_Jackson


Anyone seen this??
All I can say is Get A Life!!


*smacks forehead*



posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:03 PM
link   
My only issue with this is how this is top news over the war. national media is treating us like an excited puppy showing us a new toy to distract us from the old one. Sound a little suspicious? maybe...I just don't think we shuold be moving 10 or more soldiers dying a day to second string news. Soldiers were just beaten to death and I didn't even know about it until i checked cnn.com! It's sad.



posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garon
My only issue with this is how this is top news over the war. national media is treating us like an excited puppy showing us a new toy to distract us from the old one. Sound a little suspicious? maybe...I just don't think we shuold be moving 10 or more soldiers dying a day to second string news. Soldiers were just beaten to death and I didn't even know about it until i checked cnn.com! It's sad.

Exactly. What impact was made in Miami, with the FTAA? What about the presidents visit to UK? (except for the silly news about the Queens garden..) What about the bombings in Turkey? Just kind of died down in the roar of MJ hysteria. Sad. US media at it's worst.



posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Lets put this in context -

news.bbc.co.uk...

"But in LA, New York, Montreal and Paris only a handful of supporters responded."

Sorry to be globalist but I hardly consider that "Worldwide" - unless you subscribe to the "World Series" as a global sport.

(of course we can gloat this week after all England are World Champions - at long last)



posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   
"Ladies and gentleman. I have one thing to say."

"I pledge alliegance to the flag,
Michael jackson is a fag,
he used to play with guns and toys,
now he plays with little boys."

"Thank you."
"thank you."



posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury
"Ladies and gentleman. I have one thing to say."

"I pledge alliegance to the flag,
Michael jackson is a fag,
he used to play with guns and toys,
now he plays with little boys."

"Thank you."
"thank you."


hahahahaha thats funny as sad as it is its funny





new topics
top topics
 
0

log in

join