It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Aliens don't exit?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:16 PM
link   
How would we fell if we know for sure (although there is no way) that Aliens don't exit?

I would feel pretty bad and most of you will too. Many have spent numerous hours in Alien theory; don't you guys think we are overdoing it a little bit?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   

How would we fell if we know for sure (although there is no way) that Aliens don't exit?

If they don't exit, then we are in deep trouble. That would mean that they are staying for good!

I would feel pretty bad and most of you will too. Many have spent numerous hours in Alien theory; don't you guys think we are overdoing it a little bit?

If they aren't going anywhere, then I'd say double your study time because we need all the help we can get!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by surfup

If they don't exist, then there's just as many paranoid skitzophrenics as there were before when they did exist. But since we'll never really know it doesn't matter very much

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
hehehe. that's great MK.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Well, if aliens don't exist then the UFOs people are seeing are man-made and are likely a scheme to take over the earth with some fake alien invasion.

I certainly would feel worse knowing this as the dreaded NWO scheme that would be resultant is quite a bit more harmful to mine and my family's lives than just knowing aliens are buzzing the planet.

who

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If aliens dont exist, this is all a terrible waste of space. With how big the galaxy is, let alone all the other known galaxies, I would find that very hard to believe.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
i never saw an aliens, i will never see an alien..if they excist or not, who cares if u dont see em ???

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   
this discusion is irrational cause you will deny very reason of our existance. we are aliens our selfs cause there are aliens no mather what people say the mayority of people which say they don't exist cause they are in a high position and don't wanna lose they power. As long as they can control the people in a way we think we are alone so long they will stay in power. And if aliens don't exist the whole bible would be a lie.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
If there's no such thing as aliens, who the hell stole my cows' blood!?!?!?!? lol

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkLuitzen
this discusion is irrational cause you will deny very reason of our existance. we are aliens our selfs cause there are aliens no mather what people say the mayority of people which say they don't exist cause they are in a high position and don't wanna lose they power. As long as they can control the people in a way we think we are alone so long they will stay in power. And if aliens don't exist the whole bible would be a lie.

well fellow countryman, i never said they dont excist, jus that i never saw em and never will :]..we are indeed alienz ourselfs, depends on what side u look at it...

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Rephrasing:

What if we never encounter Aliens during the timeline of our civilization?

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   

What if we never encounter Aliens during the timeline of our civilization?

No big deal. We would be in the same spot we are in now.... We seem to be getting along fine without them so far

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thatoneguy
No big deal. We would be in the same spot we are in
now.... We seem to be getting along fine without them so far

What about the time and hardwork we waste trying to find them.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by surfup

Originally posted by Thatoneguy
No big deal. We would be in the same spot we are in
now.... We seem to be getting along fine without them so far

What about the time and hardwork we waste trying to find them.

It's not wasted time if we can ever draw a conclusion to the subject. If we discover that Aliens exist and have visited our planet then thats great and we'll keep researching. If we discover that there are no aliens then we move on.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
there isnt a way that there is not other life out there in the universe. the human mind cant even comprehend how much is out there. aliens exist. no doubt about it.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
i agree with manoverboard. I dont think it's a question of "if" but "where".

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Just one piece of crucial evidence or just seeing one would make me believe that they've been here. We are not alone in the universe.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
Just one piece of crucial evidence or just seeing one would make me believe that they've been here. We are not alone in the universe.

When is that evidence going to come?

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
What do you consider crucial? There are at least two irrefutable UFO events. The 1965 Edwards AFB and 1980 Rendlesham Forest incidents. Both have government documentation on them. If the goverment didn't know what the objects in question are, then there is little room to imagine what they could be.

[Edited on 22-11-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
If Aliens dont exist, why are we on this planet?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join