It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Aliens don't exit?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmmm
are you talking to me? or let me rephrase MY question, who are you talking to? i hope i "learned" you something. i dont know but i could of swore the caption below above top secret said deny ignorance not spread it.

yeah I'm talking to you.

I thought you would recognize it because I commented on your thoughts.

I HOPE I LEARNED YOU SOMETHING.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   
ok which points were you referring to? all of the stuff you said had nothing to do with what i said. i was putting down facts to support one fact that we will never know. and you were rambling on life not being what we think it is.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   

ok which points were you referring to? all of the stuff you said had nothing to do with what i said. i was putting down facts to support one fact that we will never know. and you were rambling on life not being what we think it is.

I hope someone sees my side or arguement.
One thing is for sure, you won't see it.

[Edited on 25-11-2003 by surfup]

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 03:07 AM
link   
If you believe in GOD do you believe in Angels and Demons? GOD made everything how would that not fall in that catergory.. Or has it just not been analysed?

Originally posted by Megaquad
I strongly believe there are no aliens.
Common universe-is-so-big story falls of because of this reasons:

-when God wanted life, i see no reason why He would place it somewhere other than Earth too
-we seem to be only planet with life in our Solar system, now its not very possible that life is present on any other, distant place of universe
-planet with nice gravitation and atmosphere is hard to find
-even if it somehow exists, it takes about millions of years if not more for creatures to evolve to intelligent form simmilar to hours

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The FACT you claim that we will never know is purely myth on your part and maybe a few closed followers.. The thing is some of us know JUST what is going on and have seen it for our own eyes.. We just choose not to make ones self look foolish by saying something is impossible and then it coming before our eyes.... Facts as you know them have changed all through out your life how is this any different? And if it was do you base your claim on Goverment and TV? Or the evidence that ex-military officals admit that these occurances have a meaning?

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 03:22 AM
link   
i am talking about mathmatical probability. we could possibly be visited by intelligent life but the probability is very low. for example like winning the lottery but worse odds. if your talking about is other life out there? i would imagine so whether it is intelligent or not who knows.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 03:34 AM
link   

i am talking about mathmatical probability.

The laws of probabitlty state that the universe is so large that a very similar place to EArth with similar people and places exists out there somewhere. Except maybe we have three eyes or something! There is definately inteligent life out there, the debate is whether they have visited us or if it's just the Government #ing with us.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 03:41 AM
link   
so we consider oursevles intelligent. ok then yes i believe intelligent life exists. thats not what i was arguing. its just the fact how did they find us?

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 03:44 AM
link   

its just the fact how did they find us?

Ifaliens have visited this planet then they have traveled alot farther than we could possibly imagine with our technology so they would have to be highly advanced. I'm sure they be able to trace all of the # that the EArth beems up to space. All that T.V, Radio, SETI too!

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:03 AM
link   
really? woudlnt that be like finding a needle in a haystack type deal? why havent we picked up on anything from them?

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:06 AM
link   

really? woudlnt that be like finding a needle in a haystack type deal? why havent we picked up on anything from them?

Nope, not a thing. I just would have thought that if they had the technology to travel lightyears then they could probably hear all the noise we send into space. you should join the SETI ground here. You download a program that processes data that is coming in from space. It's really cool!

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:09 AM
link   
sounds cool i will look into it. thanks

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   
You can join the ATS Seti group here:
setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu...

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thatoneguy
I'm guessing megaquad is saying that God created life and let evolution take over. That's the only way that can make sense to me, unless someone can explain it.

I for one believe that there is more life out there. I dont see why a God would put so many stars, planets, galaxies, etc. and expect us to believe we are the only ones.

I don't think Adam and Eve story should be taken literally.
I think that God made 'first contact' with A&E as humans were gaining reason then.. they're brains became smarter.
And those days can be b/millions of years...

[Edited on 25-11-2003 by Megaquad]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join