It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Aliens don't exit?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
If aliens don't exist, that means we have one less enemy to deal with, the first being our own Gov'ts.

"Don't Steal, the Gov't Hates Competition"

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
They better exist because when I die I want to be launched out into space. Iam counting on them to pick me up and bring me back to life.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Ah but many of hour and time is spent on those who argue about it instead of investigate with their own mind... It would be shocking if people would try to analyse the data with resources that we have around.. Aka.. If we see a "questionable craft" Has anyone ever thought that instead of drooling over it, to be aware of what time it is and call the FAA or Local Airport and asking if a craft was going over the particular area at that time.. But law they must provide the information or you can call the local news station and tell them you think some one of an eastern decent was flying a crop duster plane at that time.. There are so many avenues to get proof... But the mass claims needs to come together and assemble together to get to the bottom of this.. We ALL CAN FIND ALL TRUTHS IF WE REALLY WANTED TO HEAR THEM....

There are no accidents and I give that mass amounts of people would make aliens seem to be more like monsters or horrifing subconcious images then similar looking things...

Those who are quick to say NO.. Are also quick to be taken advantage of when awarness is rampid ...

Good Job Sapphire...

Originally posted by Sapphire

Originally posted by surfup
How would we fell if we know for sure (although there is no way) that Aliens don't exit?

I would feel pretty bad and most of you will too. Many have spent numerous hours in Alien theory; don't you guys think we are overdoing it a little bit?

If they don't exist, then there's just as many paranoid skitzophrenics as there were before when they did exist. But since we'll never really know it doesn't matter very much

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:19 AM
link   
What do you mean our Goverments lie to us?... NEVER!! If it is on Fox/Cnn News then (depending on what politican has bs'd me on my own egotistical ideology) I believe it.. Just like I always knew that those damn Communists were so evil! Doesn't matter that they discovered that the US and Japan were gaining technology from advacned civilizations.. And wanted us and them japs to kindly share with the world helping those in chaotic living enviroments. They are protecting the intelligent from discovering more intelligence in fear of someone else might handle a situation better? Wow so that whole small conflict with Japan was to prove who's aliens were more advanced?

I sense much brilliance in you Sapphire.. Keep up the good work.. Brilliant I must say!

If aliens don't exist, that means we have one less enemy to deal with, the first being our own Gov'ts.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I strongly believe there are no aliens.
Common universe-is-so-big story falls of because of this reasons:

-when God wanted life, i see no reason why He would place it somewhere other than Earth too
-we seem to be only planet with life in our Solar system, now its not very possible that life is present on any other, distant place of universe
-planet with nice gravitation and atmosphere is hard to find
-even if it somehow exists, it takes about millions of years if not more for creatures to evolve to intelligent form simmilar to hours

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It would be very dissappointing to discover that there are indeed no aliens. Imagine us humans being all alone out there in this cold, vast universe. How lonely would that be?! However, the probability of there not being intelligent life out there in space is virtually nil. Whether this intelligent life is actually visiting us here on earth is debatable, though.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
but why should place only one planet full with life. if you are building something many prototypes are being made and as some relegions say you may not kill so if that god created us there will be prototypes and maybe we are also. and if you have car types they will evolve so will humans. so why do you believe there are no aliens.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   
i am sure they would unless they are really stubborn and dont like their own planet and prefere ours with all the mcdonalds around these days but they might be really clever and say something like " oh so sorry for the misunderstanding we will leave earth imediatly" or summit

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   

If the aliens don't exist then all we have is our beliefs created by the millions of reports of alien encounters etc. We have a high tech religion. And perhaps that was the whole point of the exercise. To replace outdated religious concepts with something more compatible with our own stage of evolution or development.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megaquad
I strongly believe there are no aliens.
Common universe-is-so-big story falls of because of this reasons:

-when God wanted life, i see no reason why He would place it somewhere other than Earth too
-we seem to be only planet with life in our Solar system, now its not very possible that life is present on any other, distant place of universe
-planet with nice gravitation and atmosphere is hard to find
-even if it somehow exists, it takes about millions of years if not more for creatures to evolve to intelligent form simmilar to hours

ok, so like, I don't mean to pick on you, but you said things about God, therefore stating that you have a belief. You said he created us, therefore saying that you disagree somewhat with evolution, yet then you say that it takes millions of years for something or some creature to evolve, therefore stating that you do have a belief in evolution. I'm confused, did you or did you not just disagree with yourself?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revebo

What do you mean our Goverments lie to us?... NEVER!! If it is on Fox/Cnn News then (depending on what politican has bs'd me on my own egotistical ideology) I believe it.. Just like I always knew that those damn Communists were so evil! Doesn't matter that they discovered that the US and Japan were gaining technology from advacned civilizations.. And wanted us and them japs to kindly share with the world helping those in chaotic living enviroments. They are protecting the intelligent from discovering more intelligence in fear of someone else might handle a situation better? Wow so that whole small conflict with Japan was to prove who's aliens were more advanced?

I sense much brilliance in you Sapphire.. Keep up the good work.. Brilliant I must say!

Revebo, Thankyou My Leige ...
Your Bloody Brilliant yourself though, but you already knew that 'grin'

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I'm guessing megaquad is saying that God created life and let evolution take over. That's the only way that can make sense to me, unless someone can explain it.

I for one believe that there is more life out there. I dont see why a God would put so many stars, planets, galaxies, etc. and expect us to believe we are the only ones.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I agree with MKso-and-so, if they don't exit, then within ten or so years people will see a UFO once a day, then eventually everytime they go outside, then airlines will get cancelled, they will begin to block out the sun, and then we'll freeze to death.

Interesting concept really, if they don't kill us, they'll freeze us.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by eagle
I agree with MKso-and-so, if they don't exit, then within ten or so years people will see a UFO once a day, then eventually everytime they go outside, then airlines will get cancelled, they will begin to block out the sun, and then we'll freeze to death.

Interesting concept really, if they don't kill us, they'll freeze us.

Did God tell you that or did you use your imagination, like the people who invented God for mass control.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
hehe surfup,

they are giving you hard time because instead of spelling it as e-x-i-s-t you spelled it as e-x-i-t as in leaving.

So if they cant leave then they will be trapped in the earth and eventually the sky will be full of flying saucers and no sunlight will get down and we will freeze to death

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thatoneguy
hehe surfup,

they are giving you hard time because instead of spelling it as e-x-i-s-t you spelled it as e-x-i-t as in leaving.

So if they cant leave then they will be trapped in the earth and eventually the sky will be full of flying saucers and no sunlight will get down and we will freeze to death

STOP IT. Why is everyone point that thing out. You are driving me crazy.

When we freeze to death, I will remember you.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   
burrr..i need my coat.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   
ok he asked a half intelligent question and only moronic rambling has been heard so far. first of all. the universe has existed longer than the earth. therefore there is more time for another life form to develop on another planet. they could be even more advanced than us. next. if the universe is so big and there must be another form of life because it is so big how would they ever find us if they do exist? its like if i were an ant and there was another ant somewhere else on the world i would probably never find him. and thats not even an accurate size comparason. also the size of the universe gives the possibility of life not a garuntee. there is a possibility that life exist but the probability could be slim or great the way you look at it. if there are so many different types of planets and stars possible that there more possible the lower the chance of recurrence because you have more options. another analogy would be if you have 3 options for a hamburger then the probability of one person picking 1 of those is 1 out of 3. so if you have 10 hamburger options then the probability would be 1 out of 10. see how the chance of picking a certain one decreases? although there could be a variable. like they are not the same as us and do not require the same building blocks that we have. either way i believe there is no way to prove any of it.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:39 AM
link   
But...why do we assume that if life formed one Earth, it must have formed somewhere else too...universe didn't form to support life neccesarily

Maybe life isn't what we know it is.

Asteroid can be a life or planets can be form of life.
In that case, we are just an accident.

Universe may be formed to prevent life from forming and it failed.

Let me rephrase the question 'What if we never get to make contact with an Alien in our civilization's lifetime.

If you want to lean something and have no fun go read a book...ATS is a interactive forum...meaning having fun.

We have addressed the topic and we have digressed...that is what that makes ATS so great: Have Fun and learn something at the same time.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 01:45 AM
link   
are you talking to me? or let me rephrase MY question, who are you talking to? i hope i "learned" you something. i dont know but i could of swore the caption below above top secret said deny ignorance not spread it.

edit. i was not mad just wondering.

[Edited on 11-25-2003 by hmmm]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join