It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

war games

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   
does anyone here like paintball this is the best game out there

[Edited on 19-11-2003 by Saiyan]

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I used to play paintball, but now I'm currently in to airsoft. I had tons of fun with paintball though. We played on this guy's pasture with these really deep creeks where we played a trench type scenario game along with other fun scenarios. Now I just like the realistic values of airsoft. I still own a totally customized ProCarbine, dual rock regulated.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:14 AM
link   
but now I'm currently in to airsoft.

sweet...i didnt know anybody really knew abou airsoft! Airsoft guns are the coolest ever.i have an ak-47 and a mac-10 with the silencer that has a light in it to make the bb's glow in the dark after leaving the gun...i love it..
gotta play on the honour system though because there are no paint marks left after the hit...but still fun!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I haven't played in a bit, but I'm still the paintball queen!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
paintball can be just as realistic here is my gun war game

www.armotech.com...

and when this come out I am going to put one on my gun

www.qloader.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
I haven't played in a bit, but I'm still the paintball queen!

are you any were in maryland if so i have a big taem about 43 people and we all can get a game going

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I love paintball, it's a #ing awesome game.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I used to play it quite often...and often with/against military guys...

Funny thing is...we'd often beat them, because you can win even if you have the most casualties...(i.e. capture the flag, etc.) So, they actually had their training working against them, hehe....as they were more concerned about not losing guys... We'd sacrifice willing guys (usually those who wanted a break) in a diversion, while sneaking around one or two guys to carry out the objective, hehe...

Dumb grunts....

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I used to play it quite often...and often with/against military guys...

Funny thing is...we'd often beat them, because you can win even if you have the most casualties...(i.e. capture the flag, etc.) So, they actually had their training working against them, hehe....as they were more concerned about not losing guys... We'd sacrifice willing guys (usually those who wanted a break) in a diversion, while sneaking around one or two guys to carry out the objective, hehe...

Dumb grunts....

luckly modern warfre isnt capture the flag other wise we'd be #ed!

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Yep...still trips them up though....

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Nothing beats the thrill of an unprotected BB gun fight. It's the closest you'll get to real combat, with realistic guns, realistic pain...

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
i enjoy paintballing immensley, its great fun and i would love to play with a team in a woodsball league etc... The only problem is, i live in south east england. There are only 2 teams here and both use the 'pro' markers, not milsim. I currently own an mp5-SD tippmann paintball gun and i love it to pieces, just wish i could compete with it! NEED MORE PAINTBALL IN THE UK!!!

out,
PXUK

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Anybody (near Florida) going to Camp Blanding end of this month? I'm already signed up... Basically, it's a National Guard Urban Combat training facility with a mock town, multi-storied buildings, etc.

It's absolutely the BEST paintball experience there is...

I've got my Tippman A-5, newer E-trigger with multiple firing modes, Big Boy barrell with Apex tip, and I'm ready to kick some butt, hehe...
It's gonna be a blast (but man will I be sore after...not from getting hit, but from all of the running, :shk: )

top topics

join