HOLY S#IT !!
Makes you think that John Titor guy was telling the truth
But seriously this looks pretty bad if u live in the US, i'm now looking for somthing
similar in the UK.
Seems if the president decides they canswitch off your power/water, block all roads, control public transport (armed "guards") or come and take you
house and business and land, comendeer your car, take control of your money, make you work in some kind of labour gang, they can decide punishments
and carry them out under their own authourity and if you don't like and resist they can shoot you for "obstructing the government" or whatever!!
To All Americans - DON'T GIVE UP YOUR GUNS !!
"Since the enactment of Executive Order 11490, the only thing standing between us and dictatorship is the good character of the President, and the
lack of a crisis severe enough that the public would stand still for it."
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10990 allows the government to take over all modes of transportation and control of highways and seaports.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 allows the government to seize and control the communication media.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 allows the government to take over all electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels and minerals.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 10998 allows the government to take over all food resources and farms.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 allows the government to take over all health, education and welfare functions.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 designates the Postmaster General to operate a national registration of all persons.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 allows the government to take over all airports and aircraft, including commercial aircraft.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be
abandoned, and establish new locations for populations.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 allows the government to take over railroads, inland waterways and public storage facilities.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 specifies the responsibility of the Office of Emergency Planning and gives authorization to put all Executive Orders into
effect in times of increased international tensions and economic or financial crisis.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11310 grants authority to the Department of Justice to enforce the plans set out in Executive Orders, to institute industrial
support, to establish judicial and legislative liaison, to control all aliens, to operate penal and correctional institutions, and to advise and
assist the President.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11049 assigns emergency preparedness function to federal departments and agencies, consolidating 21 operative Executive Orders
issued over a fifteen year period.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921 allows the Federal Emergency Preparedness Agency to develop plans to establish control over the mechanisms of production and
distribution, of energy sources, wages, salaries, credit and the flow of money in U.S. financial institution in any undefined national emergency. It
also provides that when a state of emergency is declared by the President, Congress cannot review the action for six months.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 12148 created the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) that is to interface with the Department of Defense for civil defense
planning and funding. An "emergency czar" was appointed. FEMA has only spent about 6 percent of its budget on national emergencies, the bulk of
their funding has been used for the construction of secret underground facilities to assure continuity of government in case of a major emergency,
foreign or domestic.
* EXECUTIVE ORDER 12656 appointed the National Security Council as the principal body that should consider emergency powers. This allows the
government to increase domestic intelligence and surveillance of U.S. citizens and would restrict the freedom of movement within the United States and
granted the government the right to isolate large groups of civilians. The National Guard could be federalized to seal all borders and take control of
U.S. air space and all ports of entry. Many of the figures in the Iran-Contra scandal were part of this emergency contingent, including Marine Colonel
The Federal Emergency Management Agency has broad powers in every aspect of the nation. General Frank Salzedo, chief of FEMA's Civil Security
Division stated in a 1983 conference that he saw FEMA's role as a "new frontier in the protection of individual and governmental leaders from
assassination, and of civil and military installations from sabotage and/or attack, as well as prevention of dissident groups from gaining access to
U.S. opinion, or a global audience in times of crisis."
The Violent Crime Control Act of 1991 provides additional powers to the President of the United States, allowing the suspension of the Constitution
and Constitutional rights of Americans during a "drug crisis". It provides for the construction of detention camps, seizure of property, and
military control of populated areas.
When the Constitution of the United States was framed it placed the exclusive legislative authority in the hands of Congress and with the President.
Article I, Section 1 of the United States Constitution is concise in its language, "All legislative powers herein granted shall be vested in a
Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives." That is no longer true. The Bill of Rights protected
Americans against loss of freedoms. That is no longer true. The Constitution provided for a balanced separation of powers. That is no longer
Perhaps it can be summed up succinctly in the words of conservative activist Howard J. Ruff. "Since the enactment of Executive Order 11490, the only
thing standing between us and dictatorship is the good character of the President, and the lack of a crisis severe enough that the public would stand
still for it."
[Edited on 18-11-2003 by Kobyoshimaru]