It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Never Landed on the Moon!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:15 AM
link   
...and if you believe that you'll believe anything!

Doc Over The Moon

I especially like this bit...

Three years ago, when Bart Sibrel, one of the most vocal hoax proponents, confronted Buzz Aldrin outside a Beverly Hills hotel, the retired astronaut punched him in the face.

Way to go, Buzz!

What do you all think of this? Did NASA really land on the moon? Or was it all filmed on a sound stage in a secret base somewhere?

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   
With UFO crash retrievals at least 22 years earlier I absolutely know that humanity made it to the moon. We certainly had enough technology to base our moon landings on by that time.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I suspect Apollo 11 of being faked, but I'm certain we made it later on.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Actually, there have been several threads that thoroughly explain some of the questioned anomolies used to decry the moon landing....the official NASA site having several links to explain it (yeah I know, consider the source..) But if it jives, it jives....

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It was all real. No fakes involved.

I would punch somebody in the face too if I had been to the moon and was confronted with yet another moronic idiot spouting this 'the moon landings were fake' crap!

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by Zzub]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   
isn't there some huge telescope under constrution that will be powerful enough to see the suface of the moon really clearly? when that happens then we should be able to see evidence, if there is any, of the moon landing.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
isn't there some huge telescope under constrution that will be powerful enough to see the suface of the moon really clearly? when that happens then we should be able to see evidence, if there is any, of the moon landing.
Never heard of it, but if it would get made, that still wouldn't stop the telescope's owners (likely the government) to fabricate landing site images to distribute to the public.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I don't know if this is the one that I was thinking of (It was some time ago that I watched a programme about it)

www.cosmiclight.com...

but if they can see so far with it , it should be a doddle to see the surface of the moon.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Very interesting Pantha.

wonder why they built such a hugh telescope in the southern hemisphere?

that is where the dark star is rumoured to be approaching from.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   
And...I think the media likes it that way. When the Apollo rockets took off...were they unmanned....or did the astronauts just float around above the earth for a while....making up lines to say? The Apollo missions placed numerous sensor arrays and measuring devices on the moon surface and are still getting readings from them...so...were those just missiles shot to the moon to do the job? Bottom line is this: Everything behaves differently with no atmosphere and little to no gravity....light...shadows...the lunar surface being "foreign" to earth's....etc....would all behave in a different way than what we are used to here on earth. I was born a month or so before the first lunar landing...and it was and always will be a dream of mine to go there myself one day. I say we go back then...maybe someone out there with some big bucks will finance a private mission back to the moon's surface...any takers? Stanley Kubrick was a master at film making...2001 A Space Odyssey was incredible....so...I'm up in arms. Someone out there will have some cold hard evidence once and for all...and Buzz gave some of his to the reporter's face...hehe.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub

I would punch somebody in the face too if I had been to the moon and was confronted with yet another moronic idiot spouting this 'the moon landings were fake' crap!

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by Zzub]

fake or not , tickets to moon will be online soon..

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   

he he he..... Link

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Your link is broken!

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The US went to the moon, no conspiracy with this one people. No fake pictures or filming in Area 51, it really did happen

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Your link is broken!

Nope. Try again. And if it's still not working, download it and replace " jpg " by " mpeg ". Cuz it's a video.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
oh sorry tickets are already online..

www.lunarembassy.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Aah, it's the old 'light rig collapses' clip
A classic, if ever there was one!

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
That clip is fake though, isn't it?

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Most definately. It looks completely different to the actual footage.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Yes, I believe we made it too the moon. We had the technology, and we had the cajones (unlike now).

Besides, that's an awful big thing to cover up. Someone would have talked by now. Look how well the covered up UFOs....not very. There've been hundreds of insiders spilling the beans for years now. Not a peep from the NASA insiders.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join