It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Never Landed on the Moon!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I think the U. S. went to the moon after all as did the Russians. Their lander was unmanned but still carried a moon rover.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
There is not a powerful enough telescope to see the surface of the moon, but they are working on it... when I find the link, i'll post it.

Until they build it, we'll never truly know.

I for one would love to purrrrrsonally see the flag and debris from the Apollo mission.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Ok, so most of you seem to agree that the moon landings were real and were not faked (and also the lunar fly-bys).

Having said this, let me ask something else...

Do you think there were aspects of the Apollo missions that were covered up?

Debunker's Take on Apollo 11 UFOs

Old Text File on Apollo 11 UFOs

It seems there hasn't been much new written on the subject for a while now. Your opinions? Was there, if anything, worth covering up?

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lampyridae
Ok, so most of you seem to agree that the moon landings were real and were not faked (and also the lunar fly-bys).

Having said this, let me ask something else...

Do you think there were aspects of the Apollo missions that were covered up?

Debunker's Take on Apollo 11 UFOs

Old Text File on Apollo 11 UFOs

It seems there hasn't been much new written on the subject for a while now. Your opinions? Was there, if anything, worth covering up?

If there really was something to this, somebody would have leaked more info than this by now. It's been almost 35 years and there's nothing new on the subject for the last 25? I just don't think people are good enough at keeping this kind of thing a secret if it really did happen that way.

Add to that the stuff that has been pointed out as fake or innacurate, such as references to Mission Control instead of Houston, and it makes a less than compelling sci-fi story even.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
This has been covered 34523454354236343 times on this board. Do a search for moon hoax or something and save yourself the trouble of posting anymore on this thread

Plus theres our old mate Phil Plait:
www.badastronomy.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
What about the moon dust, there are tons of it. I don't know if that's so unique that it can convince the skeptics though.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This is one conspiracy I dont buy into. Its a load of crap.

We landed on the moon. Telescopes back then were powerful enough to see the moons surface up close. The Russians, Cjhinese, ALOT of fools were watching. And no one made a claim to the contrary.

The moon landing hoax crap is pretty much a dead conspiracy to me.

We landed, and I believe, we have been back.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Just in case there are any doubts....here are some photo analysis's that have been done:
"PHOTO ANALYSIS
index of analyzed photos"

Link:
www.clavius.org...

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This has been the forums several times.In fact here is one from a few days ago.Link

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   

There is not a powerful enough telescope to see the surface of the moon, but they are working on it... when I find the link, i'll post it.

couldn't we take one of our "spy" satelites and orbit the moon and take pictures, that would surely show us what's on the surface of the moon and the proof that is needed to finally determine, we were there or we were not there ?

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

couldn't we take one of our "spy" satelites and orbit the moon and take pictures, that would surely show us what's on the surface of the moon and the proof that is needed to finally determine, we were there or we were not there ?

Probably not - what's wrong with this senario? - the US govt sends it's own spy satellites to moon to show proof of the US govt landing on the moon... isn't that like putting a wolf in charge of the sheep? No one would believe the findings anyway~

Besides, moving spy satellites already in orbit close to the moon would be pretty much impossible anyway -

How about pointing the Hubble toward the moon? You could probably see the astronauts footsteps with that thing... (well, that's an exageration... )

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I don't know intelgurl... the hubble is what I was thinking about too....

and we're supposed to have satelites that can read the print on newspapers on your front porch.. surely one of those would be able to see the "foot prints" ?

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I don't know intelgurl... the hubble is what I was thinking about too....

and we're supposed to have satelites that can read the print on newspapers on your front porch.. surely one of those would be able to see the "foot prints" ?

Yeah, but that puts you right back at the dilemna Intelgurl pointed out -- wolves in charge of the sheep/henhouse. If the people who perpetrated the hoax you're investigating are going to be the ones who give you your evidence in your investigation, would it be corrupted? I think so.

That having been said, I still think we went to the moon. I am curious about why we haven't done anything there in the last 25+ years though. You'd think that the moon would have provided a better, more stable staging area for other space missions than the still-in-construction ISS.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   
yeah... why haven't we gone back to the moon more often ? I too think that we were there, but what was really seen or found ? Are we affraid to go back, were we told not to "COME" back ?

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   

yeah... why haven't we gone back to the moon more often ? I too think that we were there, but what was really seen or found ? Are we affraid to go back, were we told not to "COME" back ?

Well I don't know that I'd go with the theory that we were uninvited from returning either. Somewhere along the way, somebody made the decision to not go back though. I'd love to know what the actual reasons are, although I certainly can't rule out being told we're not allowed.

If we had continued with our lunar program however, we might have been able to address some of the logistical needs for a future trip to Mars, for example. Colonize something close and then when you have the bugs worked out of how your systems need to work for colonization, use that as a template for further exploration in other areas we can reach.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
What if only the Armstrong crew landing was faked and the rest not? Think about it, huge event broadcasting on TV, cant afford a failure in the middle of a cold war, so you fake the landing.
Imagine what would happen if the first landing went like Apollo 13, Russia would die laughing.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
What if only the Armstrong crew landing was faked and the rest not? Think about it, huge event broadcasting on TV, cant afford a failure in the middle of a cold war, so you fake the landing.
Imagine what would happen if the first landing went like Apollo 13, Russia would die laughing.

Perhaps, but keep in mind that the USSR had its own setbacks in their space program over the years. Several of their cosmonauts died after all. I do find it interesting that we were considered to be so far behind the USSR for so long and then we made the jump to the lunar landing. Perhaps there is more to support the story of a faked landing there than I'd like to believe, but I still say that it would have been leaked out by now.

No new evidence about this in what, 20 or 25 years? I'd have to guess that we really went there or the story wouldn't have held up so well given all the information we can dig up about everything else.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
i dont know, considering a lot of russians DIED before they ever got off the ground... not much to laugh about us making a screwup AND STILL BRINGING THE MEN HOME. thats #ing heroism if ive ever seen it

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
This has been covered 34523454354236343 times on this board. Do a search for moon hoax or something and save yourself the trouble of posting anymore on this thread

Serial posting syndrome. Noise.
Do you remember good old member Freemason with more than hundred posts daily?
Best method to make ATS points is to create new thread with good title and wait for discussion. Do we have any result out of the Deny Ignorance Steering Committee (DISC) works?

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Yes, we definately have landed on the moon, Russia, U.S. and next coming China etc.

Faking it? Simply too big, perhaps even for the government on this one.

There are strange things in orbit videos sometimes that can't be explained...not sound staged made.

-wD

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join