It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is tomorrow the end of the world?!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I wish I knew the world was going to end before Christmas before I spent all that money on gifts. I could have saved a bundle!

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
you dont know if the world is going to end if you dont beilieve in christ i think someone made up bc and none of the stuff in the bible really happened.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
ok i'll say this for the slow people

2012 is derived from the M A Y A N C A L E N D A R

the mayan beleived 2012 was the culmination of a P R O C E S S

not a one day event, but a process which consisted of a evolution of consciousness if u will ; the mayans beleived ( as some specualte dec 21 2012 would be the most likely date the process would be completed) however there is also a camp which states OCT 28, 2011 is the date of completion. either way this a process and it was the end of one cycle of greation and the dawning of a new age, an age of enlightenment, and age of creation, an age where thought and manifestation are simultanious , ( new age followers describe hypothesize it is when we break thru to the fourth diimension supposedly when we the schuman resonanse reaches appox 13 hz.

fyi the militiary used to use the schuman resonance to measure time since it had been constant around 7.8 cycles per second. since 1987 however ( coincidentally) the days in which the last cycle of THIS age begun according to the mayan, the schuman resonance speeded up and is now somewhere between 11-12. creation is speeding up. time is accelerating if u will. (at least our perception of man made time)

it is also interesting to note that according the philadelphia and montauk experiments supposedly there was no tangible future beyond 2011 or 2012 there was more of a dream like reality.

MANY beleive if u can not ascend and raise your vibrations in conjunction with earth's rising vibrations u may not be able to physically remain healthy enough to live. these earth changes that we are witnessing (named global warming ; which may very well be an accurate (warming) side effect of what is occuring) or not, but there is evidence similiar events are happening recently throughout our GALAXY. this higer vibrating energy which is a time when we have a chance to ascend, or die is also THOUGH of as a period of time as the second coming of christ, (which i beleive is a state of mind) christ energy because the emotions that resonate at the higher frequency's that we are supposed to be moving toward is LOVE. maybe that is why so many are expected to die ( who will live to see heaven on earth only those who CAN forgive, accept , understand and love, and LOVE geniuinly give to others with the intention of making them feel better will cause your vibrations to rise. this group definitely falls in the minority.

[edit on 22-12-2006 by cpdaman]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
cpdaman very cool post very information.

Gregg Braden or just do a search on yahoo in regards to Awaking to the zero point.

www.greggbraden.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
See, you're all wrong--the world did end. The thing is, we were all saved by the Flying Spaghetti Monster who transported us to a new world. The problem is the new world looks just like the old one.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I thought Jesus was born in the month of the Virgo star sign to corrispond to the prophetic star signs. The star signs were also a prophecy in the book of Genesis of the saviour Christ. Not sure where April came from I thought that was Easter.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Found some related material Googling the Maya Calendar.

www.mayan-calendar-code.com...

Q. Does the end of time mean the Earth will destroyed in the process?

A. Again, according to the most recent discoveries now available, the timeline encoded in the Mayan Calendar, reveals eminent global destruction is not the likely focus of these final shifts toward completion of the Plan. Understand, this is not to say there won't be challenging times ahead for us all and many Earth changes.

Several more likely significant transitions are on the horizon:

-intense economic upheaval
-collapse of power structures
-unraveling of old paradigms
-development of sustainable energy

another interesting website...

www.civilization.ca...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join