It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is tomorrow the end of the world?!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
(insert favorite doomsday scenario here),

Yea carnage! Joy to the world the end is nigh. Oh wait I have pizza on the way. Dangit! guess no tip for the pizza dude.

"I would give you a tip man but the world is gonna end in like 6 hours from now, sorry bud. gimme my pizzas!"

Im still upset from the last group of end of the world nuts that said that the world would end in the year 2000. SIGH. I was all prepaired for the apocolypse after all, and in a beautifull mountain town to boot. Now I am stuck in Florida ::pitue::

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
For me it is the 22nd of december and nothing has happend

So therefore you are WRONG.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The world totally ended for me today. It rained. In Wisconsin. Near the end of December.

Winter is gone! Damn you global warming. I curse thee and thine children--like El Nino. I want my winter back. Cold without snow just plain sucks.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

[edit on 21-12-2006 by kindred]

img19.imageshack.us... Large view

[edit on 21-12-2006 by kindred]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Good lord!

the World is going to end AGAIN! how many times this year

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Damn! I was for sure this time was the big one. Oh well, I guess we have to wait another 6 years 'til the big party.

But, I wonder, does anyone know what date of our calendar corresponds to the mayan's december 21st? Or is it the other way around, or the same date or what?

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
So, nothing happened, huh>!

Oh well, we;ll have to wait till 2011 now, unless that aster0id heads this way and does us in,,,,,

One of these days......Just you wait....

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
2012 is not the end of the world. Something dramatic will happen, perhaps a large amount of people will die, but the main thing is that people will become more enlighten and spiritual.

Personally, I think the NWO will attempt to anniliate the a large population of the world, but the ET or our creators will return and save us. They will expose the goverment and tell us the truth about religion.

We have been deceive. THe alien created the prophets like Jesus, Budda, Allah, etc. to teach us how to live life, but the goverment decieve us and use religion to make themselves rich.

After, the ET's return there will be mass panick and confusion. They will tell us the truth about our history. The human race will become more spiritual and peace will reign on earth.

Currentcy, will be a thing from the past. We will have no use for it anymore.

By the way this is not my idea. I got it from researching on the internet and I'm begining to believe it.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   
it's friday morning..

i don't see anything yet my friend..

er..actually i do.

it's 3:05am..arizona time and i'm gonna watch a movie and go to sleep.

goodnight

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netami
it's friday morning..

i don't see anything yet my friend..

Congratulations, everybody!

We just survived The End of the World!

Now, it's party time!

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
That date (December 21st 2012) also ties in with the 'special' soltice which supposedly happens every 26,000 years or so. I also read (I think it was even on a NASA website!) that astronomers confirm this and it has something to do with the position of the sun in relation to the milky way - or something along those lines!

Sorry I can't be a bit clearer, I'm at work at the mo and don't have the time to go searching for all the details, but pretty sure there's already a thread about this here on ATS!

The big question is should I or shouldn't I bother doing xmas shopping in 2012....

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
I'm more thinking that the year 2012 is supposed to be the year in which the NWO is supposed to be fully in place.

Don't remember exactly where and why I came up with that, though.

But it is more plausible than a doomday scenario, imo.

Well, all the mayan calendar did was mark the "end of the ages." Now, your interpretation is one way to look at it. The NWO would certainly be the beginning of a different age. However, I would rather think that 2012 will bring good news instead of bad.

I fail to see what is "bad" about a NWO.
There will be no conflict left in the world because hope fully all religeons will be purged. Religeon=Wars. NWO=No religeon=No wars

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxblackoctoberxx
First off, I put this in the general conspiracy forum because it deals with multiple subjects somewhat.

I was just watching a show about Christmas on the Discovery channel which had a small part about the Star of Bethlehem and how a man(I can't remember his name) figured out that Jesus was actually born in April, 6 B.C. Which, if true, would make the year that we are actually in 2012. Sorry I don't have more information on this, hopefully someone else was watching or knows of who I'm talking about.

So, you know what that means... tomorrow is December 21, 2012.

Is the world going to end tomorrow morning? Or do we still have another 6 years?

Now that I look around it appears the 6 b.c. theory is pretty well known.

www.eclipse.net...

[edit on 12/20/2006 by xxblackoctoberxx]

Hmmm-- well , it's the 22nd here, and so I guess not. Of course, it's always all about what you believe about what you are told. Biblically, I'll just give you this; "---and in that Day, ye shall see the Son of Man coming in the clouds of Heaven, but of that Day and Hour knoweth no man or I, but my Father in Heaven only."

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK

be purged. Religeon=Wars. NWO=No religeon=No wars

How will all religions be purged? Sending every Jew, Christian, Muslim, Buddhist to the gas chambers?

Oh, there would be wars alright. There would be CIVIL WARS on a GLOBEL scale.

Look at World War II. A one government Germany hating a minority = Bad.

A one government WORLD hating a minority = Even worse.

Fascism = Wars

[edit on 22-12-2006 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimbowsk
That date (December 21st 2012) also ties in with the 'special' soltice which supposedly happens every 26,000 years or so. I also read (I think it was even on a NASA website!) that astronomers confirm this and it has something to do with the position of the sun in relation to the milky way - or something along those lines!

Alias Jones started a thread about this here...

One thing I'd like to say about the OP. In my opinion, the Maya calendar has nothing to do with the Birth of Jesus. We count our calendar from the approximate birthdate, but the Maya based theirs on the movements of the stars.

Great point, though, Jimbowsk...

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
There is nothing in Mayan codex that reflect an end to this world in 2012.
There is a Cycle then ends, and another that begins in 2012. Mayans had intimate knowledge of time and relationship to astronomical events. None foreshadow the end of earth.

relax, have a cup of Hot cocoa and enjoy Life.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Ok holdon...I see something...nah. Wait....yeah...uh no not yet...ok yeah...
yeah...i'm...hold on...yeah i'm dead. Ok guys i'm dead, it happened. I just like totally died. Are you guys dead too?

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
outside seems a bit cloudy..i think the aliens have taken over and put in us a lifesize gigantic "ant farm" to observe us..while our outerlying borders..people are dying everywhere..

oh nvm, thats war of the worlds lol

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Wow! that would be cool if it did.

No more bills, taxes, and lying filthy rich politicians.

It would only be a new beginning in my opinion.

[edit on 22-12-2006 by Realtruth]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Damn it, someone beat me to it, Jesus is not what determines when the mayan callender ends, he mayan calender started before jesus anyway.

If I was a world dictator i'd be alot like a communist, I wouldn't force religion on people but would rather strongly discourage religion and encourage them to focus on science, I would like to put them in a re-education camp to show them religion is nothing but pain.

OTOH, Religion does have benefits such as praying, when many minds work on something mentally they can do extraordinary things, but since even an Atheist can do this mind over matter type stuff, religion once again becomes irrelevant.

IMO Gods are actually extra-terrestials mistaken for a God since their technology is undistinquishable for magic as Arthur C. Clarke once said.

" Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

Arthur C. Clarke
Profiles of the Future

link

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join