It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Code of Silence - resistance documentary.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Now easily accessable on Google video.

video.google.com.au

Totally in english, a must watch for those of you who didn't catch it before.

Clipits from the movie.

"so we started to drop that naive thought, that the american soldiers mean anything to you, that they are precious. And started to face the simple reality, that this army like any other army lies, except that this armies lies are much more acceptable biable and supported with the fabrication of genious liars. That this army has an unbelivable capability to impose this huge pressure on the media. In order to keep them shut up, in order to keep them scared to death to talk, to keep them under the code of silence."

[edit on 20-12-2006 by Syrian Sister]

Mod Edit: Link format edited. Please review this post.

[edit on 24-12-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Excellent documentary.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I'm still in the middle of it, but I recommend it for any thread readers. It's a beautiful and well spoken voice in a world we rarely hear an insiders perspective on.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
#### WARNING ####

The Movie is about Nazi Inspired Izlamofascist spawns of Satan, From the outset it Gloats about Murdering American Soldiers !!

May the Islamofascist Pig whom made this Movie Rot in the Bowels of Hell .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SS why dont you pack your bags and move to Syria if you hate the West so much ?

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
who says i hate the west number cruncher?

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Warning.

This video contains disturbing levels of truth and disgusting levels of "patriotism" abused for corrupt ends.

Don't watch it if you're comfortable in your own little fantasy world of how America totally rocks, maaaan.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Hey i found some more work of your " Tough " resistance fighters demonstrating against Iraqs Liberation.

HERE

a 9-year-old Pakistani girl was raped, beaten with a cricket bat, hanged upside down from the ceiling, had spoonfuls of chillies poured into her mouth, and repeatedly bashed while handcuffed. Her Muslim neighbours told her they were taking revenge for the American bombing of Iraqi children and informed her they were doing it because she was an “infidel and a Christian.”

What heros they are huh ? Your all lucky that the US is run by such a tolerant man as George W Bush, the next one might be a serious Crusader instead of a liberator

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
There was another thread about how US casualty figures were being massaged. The usual suspects attacked the premise, but it seems pretty obvious that a regime that lies about the causes of the war would surely lie about its effects.

It's funny, when they prohibited coverage of the coffins being brought back to the US, everyone thought it was just because they didn't want people being demoralised. It was because they didn't want photographic evidence suggesting the numbers were so much bigger.

I think that the narrator of the video is right in that this could become a huge issue if it gets out.

It did surprise me to find him citing al-Jazeera as meekly repeating the Pentagon's casualty figures, though. I thought they would dig a bit more.

Many of the images of IEDs going off and so on were repeated several times, which of course opens the film to charges of propaganda. But overall a very compelling movie. I'd really like to know what the real casualty figures are. 30.000 seems very high, but who can tell? It's in the interests of the US to minimise and of the resistance to exaggerate.

They definitely score a point by saying that minimising the casualty figures makes the soldiers who died into nobodies, though.

Good post, Syrian Sister. And Astygia, nice one, make me lol.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher.

Your all lucky that the US is run by such a tolerant man as George W Bush, the next one might be a serious Crusader instead of a liberator

Ever studied history, how cruel those fanatic crusaders were, how many Jews and local Christians were mass murdered when they occupied Jerusalem.....?

Originally posted by rich23

....a regime that lies about the causes of the war would surely lie about its effects.

The regimes bare lies have totally defaced the American Liberalism. The misuse of media is so much obvious that only few fools in the world believe in what is said/shown.
Proof...? Recent US elections.

IN CONTRAST .............

When truth pours out from any non-coventional source the world accepts it.

WESTERN MEDIA OR AL-JAZEERA...or some -else ......
TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL.

chaudri

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
NumberCruncher

I'll thank you to stay on topic , and please no fantastic stories some guy dreamed up in his bathroom that don't even have to do with anything inside iraq ok. Stick to posting about the film.

Does anyone else find it ironic that the video is against twisting and crunching numbers, and "number cruncher" doesn't like it? ... something mildly ammusing.

rich23

ofcource the truth probably lies somewhere in the middle, but i heard that during the vietnman war the official caussualty count was 15 000 KIA, only after the war did the truth come out that it was 50,000.

And there are a hundred ways to hide the cassualties some of which mentioned in the video. Particularly the green card soldiers. Also people have said that those that are injured and die during the evacuation out of iraq or in germany, are not listed as dead but as injured.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   

It did surprise me to find him citing al-Jazeera as meekly repeating the Pentagon's casualty figures, though. I thought they would dig a bit more.

al jazeera, CNN, same rotten apple different paint.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Google video is not working for me, and there is no source link on the page. Could some one direct me to the source link?

Would much appreciate it, thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
But 30,000 dead?

No way. Sure, i'll admit that they could very well be lying about casualties figures and those figures could be double what they say that they are (which would put it around what, 5,500-6,000 dead?), but not 30,000. Maybe by the end of the conflict, maybe by the time the U.S. actually fully withdraws from the country entirely, then yeah maybe 30,000 will die by then, but that could be many, many more years to come.

These insurgents see the american public start to get increasing pissed about the war and think that victory is "so close" that they can offer the U.S. a 30 day truce if the U.S. packs up and leaves within those 30 days? That is laughable! They are doing that to further impact the U.S. population's psyche; they are really in no position militarily to be offering a truce.

Any way you wanna look at it, state of the art technology and training can be evened up with fanatical morale and guerrilla tactics, yes this I feel is true. But to say that the U.S. is suffering THAT many deaths .. 30,000, in just 4 years? Give me a break. 60,000 died in Vietnam and that was over 12 years. Our armed forces are MUCH, MUCH better than they were back then, so if anything after a 12 year conflict the casualty figure should be lower. Alot of those guys in Vietnam were drafted, everyone in Iraq is volunteer.

Cute video though, I do admit that the insurgency is underrated and should recieve more coverage by major media. They do leave out stuff [the media] such as the insurgents making extensive use of homemade missiles and homemade launcher tubes, as shown being built and fired in the video. A few of those shots were from bigger launchers on the backs of vehicles; that was Saddam era stuff they must've got their hands on post-invasion.

But alot of the claims are exagerrated .. admittedly, alot of the U.S. claims are exagerrated as well, and insurgency deaths are sometimes really civilian deaths.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Thanks for that link syriansis.

I look forward to the day that this leader does have to stand up and defend himself, simply because I know he will not be able to.

Hanging him, will be one of the greatest days in american history.

1 question.

The missles being fired off at the 21-24minute mark..
how accurate are they?

they had targets, but looking at the distance they are fired from.. . how are htey aimed?
mortar style or is there something guiding them?

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Im still going through the video itself, but thought I'd pause it to voice my opinion. Yeah, it does "sort-of" look like the other sides propaganda, but I do not beleive the director/narrarator intended it to be like that.

I beleive he wants to inform the American public of what really is happening to their dear sons in Iraq. In the hope the public may throw this Bush out on his ass on the white house front lawn, for that is going to be the only way the war will end and your sons lives saved.

Many do not want to be there, many have been there too long, overstaying their original tour lengths. And the 30,000 death toll !!!!

Mate, if substantiated, that will throw a big spanner into the works.

No wonder Bush wants to send 30-40,000 more troops, because thats how many he has really lost and wants to make up the numbers.......

did someone say "Sacrificial Lambs" ?

That is all your sons in Iraq have become, a casualty number on the presidents daily briefing.

If only an American News channel would have the balls to oppose this code of silence and show the truth about what is going on .

Just to add something else, at the 20minute mark, they are aiming a rocket at the Mossad headquarters in Iraq - I heard rumours the Israeli were there but this confirms their involvement in Iraq does it not?

I will keep viewing, disturbing viewing may I say.

[edit on 24/12/06 by Melbourne_Militia]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I agree MM, the propoganda level is hard to gauge.
Especially when he brought in michael moore as a focal point.

Very interesting video.

the sort of thing the president should be questioned about in his media meetings.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
who says i hate the west number cruncher?

Oh we can tell from your posts that you love the West

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Sure Advisor. Long time no type indeed.

Here is a link you can try out.

youtube code silence

(this is part one, but just do a quick youtube search to get the other parts.

If that still doesn't work, ill upload it for you to download. It's important.

---------------------------------

runetang.

But 30,000 dead?

Well, they did say it was perhaps 20,000. So they didn't give a definite number, but i think we can all agree it is much higher than the US military claims. After all the resistance see so many cassualties everday. No one expects you to belive the resistance numbers, but atleast to get you thinking.

If you watch the video closely, they show footage of a body they found burried in the desert with a black body bag, it's said these are the bodies of discarded green card soldiers. There are also reports that they are being thrown into rivers.
After all, it's only the Occupiers that use the black body bags.

As for the difference between Vietnamn and iraq, Vietnamns resistance was funded by some very powerful nations. Iraq's resistance has no funding from anyone, but you know what they are still going strong....

I think when the thick heads in the US administration start sending in more troops, that's when your going to get a much higher number of cassualties. Just like we saw in vietnamn.

And i agree... it is a cute video
especially when he keeps saying "good old americans"

Retseh

Oh we can tell from your posts that you love the West

If by west you mean, The government and military of the occupying powers. Then you'd be right. But i doubt that's what you mean.

[edit on 25-12-2006 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister

As for the difference between Vietnamn and iraq, Vietnamns resistance was funded by some very powerful nations. Iraq's resistance has no funding from anyone, but you know what they are still going strong....

[edit on 25-12-2006 by Syrian Sister]

That statement is hilarious, Iraq's resistance/insurrgency has no outside funding...what do you call Syria, Iran, hell even nut jobs in the U.S...

C'mon SS, your not really that niave are you?...or do you just spout this stuf to get a rise?...I have to admit, at times I think your serious, but then I realize, you don't know what you are talking about..and this is just your version of propaganda....kinda like Baghdad Bob...
"God will roast their stomachs in hell at the hands of Iraqis."

[edit on 25-12-2006 by deadbang]

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I was not impressed with the video - it had an infomercial feel to it.

As for the death toll the narrator proposes - no way, not matter how much you think our country lies to the public there is just no way to keep that a secret. I mean, all of the doctors, nurses, morticians, insurance claims - the family themselves? Someone would catch on - as it would have been clear a long time a go that the numbers don't add up and someone wouldbe bound to talk.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I am no going to say that I agree or disagree with the death count . . . but we must understand and take into consideration that the American death count is one thing that is kept with the help of the American government . . . understand also that here in America we only get to know who is death and who is not by the media in the individual state where families get to receive and mourn their fallen heros.

Our nation has kept in secrecy how the bodies come in, how many per shipment and when they arrive.

I am a skeptical and because I am a skeptical and tend to question everything and understand the way that our government has lied and how information is spin around and the spinning machine in our government is made of professionals I will reserve my opinion of how many death we have been suffering in Iraq when it comes to our side.

One thing is the death in action and another one the death by wounds received in the field . . . the latest ones can be as high and not necessarily counted out front . . . as in action . . . or counted at all, only the families will be told no the public.

[edit on 25-12-2006 by marg6043]

<<   2 >>

join