It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Encounter and the Stream?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Trust me - I don't hear anything as clear and defined as a human voice speaking actual words like in some EVP samples I've run across.

It's more like a singing voice, second tenor, playing around in the wash of sound...very complex melodies, yet unclear lyrics - very few people can hear some of the levels I do in this stuff I've got.

I'm working on trying to find a way to isolate that level - but, like I said before, there's so much going on with harmonics and distortion it would be damn near impossible.

I'll keep trying and if anything comes of it, I'll post a link.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I figured you'd have thought of EVP, but since you didnt mention it in your post I thought I'd at least throw it out there. So you hear the voices clear as day, however it would take you a while to figure out how to sort through the harmonics and distortion for us to hear it? I'm not doubting you at all. . . just confused!

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
It's something I'm interested in doing, but not at the forefront of my "to do" list I'm afraid...

You're welcome to hear the mish-mash it's recorded in anyway, if you like.

Bear in mind these are transfered over from cassettes, unfinished works in progress, and I'm not traditionally trained or anything.

Please be nice, I'm kinda sensitive about my work.

It's on the first piece entitled - "The Experience Wave".

The rest are just bits from the past couple of years - nothing perfect, but the only recordings I've had time to make so far.

I recommend headphones, and keep the volume down at first - it gets loud rather quickly.

HERES THE LINK.

And oh god, please don't laugh too hard.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
It's something I'm interested in doing, but not at the forefront of my "to do" list I'm afraid...

You're welcome to hear the mish-mash it's recorded in anyway, if you like.

Bear in mind these are transfered over from cassettes, unfinished works in progress, and I'm not traditionally trained or anything.

Please be nice, I'm kinda sensitive about my work.

It's on the first piece entitled - "The Experience Wave".

The rest are just bits from the past couple of years - nothing perfect, but the only recordings I've had time to make so far.

I recommend headphones, and keep the volume down at first - it gets loud rather quickly.

HERES THE LINK.

And oh god, please don't laugh too hard.

Hi General,
Just did a quick listen to that Experience audio and I'm hearing those anamolous voices in it. Because you are telepathically in touch with grey's there's a very good chance that they could communicate to you evenutually via EVP. There are many EVP recorders who believe they are in contact with extraterrestrials via EVP where for many of them it's a combo thing where they hear them telepathically as well as in their EVP recordings where those of us with a TRAINED EAR in listening to EVP are able to also hear what they do in their EVP recordings of those voices.

By TRAINED EAR, I mean that a lot of people have to practice for a certain length of time to be able to discern what's being said in even the best and clearest EVP out there -- but if they keep at it, evenutally they are able to break through some kind of barrier that was preventing them from understanding those voices in those recordings where from then on they can understand them as well as those EVP recorders who have been recording EVP for years. Yet, on the other hand, there are also just as many other people out there who can discern what's being said in such recordings right off the bat with no problem at all. This is just another aspect to the EVP phenomenon that we don't have answers to except to say that anything that falls in the paranormal category has it's own set of quirks... lol, just look at UFO's and all of weirdness that accompany's that phenomenon and you will get the gist of what I'm trying to say here.

Anyway, maybe someday when you're in the mood for it, you should try making a few EVP recordings just to see what shows up in them after you ask your 'contacts' out there to come in for you via EVP. Once again, there are many EVP recorders who are in communication with extraterrestrials. I encourage those of you who are in contact via telepathy with extraterrestrials to give EVP a whirl just to see if you can actually capture those voices who are communicating to you. This is just a suggestion and I'm not here to debate anyone on if or if it isn't a worth while endeavor to try something like this. I'm just letting you know that that option is available for you to try it out if that's what you want to do.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I've tried it in this new area I'm in - and it's just not working with higher contacts like it did in Seattle. And I lost all my tapes from that period in my life.

Very few people are able to hear what I'm talking about, and I'm glad you were able to make some of the disctintions. Wish it was a clearer and better recording.

The only communications I've been recieving recently are telepathic, and they can get really overbearing - right now I'm subject to a constant and consistant dull throbbing in my head, and when I play, I hear them screaming at me to shut up and quit doing what I'm doing.

The entities around me right now aren't in the mood for what I'm working with, but this area is also a retirement community as oppossed to ultra-hip and progressive Seattle, and that may be a lot to do with it.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   
GE. VERY interesting music, in a unique-original-cool sort of way. I found myself almost in a trance while listening to TEW. Its hypnotizing. . and I can also hear something that I cant quite put my finger on. I also dont know what kind of equipment, distortion pedals, eq's you were using to create your unique sound. It could simply be someone talking under the music. . but you are saying its definately not that?

I really hear something at the :42 mark, and obvioulsy at other parts. This segment was the most obvious to me though. Maybe you should start another thread on this so we dont get in trouble for getting off topic. There might be something else to this. Unless of course you are screwing with all of us for a rise. Which I dont think you're doing.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Interesting.....

When I first listened to it, I shut my eyes and tried to focus on the harmonics of the guitar and the pattern being followed. I had a type of chill run down my body and then I could the feel the music have something "push" into it and thereby pushing the music slightly off it's harmonic. I could hear sound signatures there that didn't sound like a guitar being run through a synth, but could not discern words either.

Very interesting stuff..... And upon reading others posts, at 42 is when I felt the first chill...

Odd. I've always considered myself a closet audiophile... I like my audio done correctly and I've always tuned my system by ear first and checked with instruments after... My best friend that has gone through school for audio engineering and is a engineer for a larger band always is surprised how good it sounds and how damn close I am to how it should be "set up".

Anyone else have any reactions to that song?

Any chance I could get a MP3 or even better a WAV of that song? I'd like to look at it in some audio programs I've got... (Protools and some spectrum analyzers)

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I'll be more than happy to start an alternative thread.

I would never throw my stuff out there to get a rise out of anyone - it may not be that good, but I've been through metaphoric hell to get that stuff down.

Will pay special attention to the :42 mark.

Thanks for all your insights, and we now return to the regular thread...

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
G.E. -- That would be great if you could start a new thread on this very interesting topic. I agree with everybody else that's you've some really intriguing audio's here that would be fun to get more comments on them!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join