It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Encounter and the Stream?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Hi! When I was a teen I saw multiple ufo's. In fact on one occasion I had an exchange with these beings. I don't have a name for them and I'm not going to label them anything because I am not sure what they are. My brother has seen the ufo's too.

Anyway, I know there is someone named amongus that posts here. And I know this sounds crazy. But I've been having similar experiences. Different electrical phenomenon. A voice comeing through transmitable receptors.

I think I have entered the stream that someone named Alien Agenda talks about. I can't say for sure if he's lying. But I don't know what else to call it. I've also had strange experiences doing AA's techniques.

Does anyone know what beings these may be? Or have any experiences like this? I read about something similar in a book.

Agh, please don't flame me.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
hey gray

can you explain in more detail what you mean by electrical phenomenon? especially the voice comming through transmitable receptors thing.

thanks for sharing

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I'm extremely skeptical, to the point of dismissive, about AA's theories, but i'm still interested in what you have to say.

Give us a nice play-by-play of all strange experiences you've had since you were a kid. Tell us about all the UFO's you've seen etc etc. And what are the voices saying, if they are discernable?

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrayObserver

Different electrical phenomenon. A voice comeing through transmitable receptors.

I am having a hard time understanding about this. Tell me more, if you would about these "transmitable receptors".

Is that a device? A physical technological breakthrough?

Please help me to understand this better.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Well the electrical phenomenon ranges from lights to TVs. By transmitable receptors I was referring to the radio primarily. It turns on for no reason and some wierd voice starts talking. It doesn't sound like English. The only word I can recognize is my name.
-Peace

EDIT: I saw two orbs in the sky. White lights. Then another time walking home I saw a similar light. It was closer but moved very slowly....almost as if pretending to be a star. Also fast moveing objects. But I'll say those were shooting stars, can't be sure

[edit on 20-12-2006 by GrayObserver]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Okay. So it is just ordinary everyday things anyone might have?

Just curious, thanks.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Yea
. lol, if I had an alien device I'd be on the news.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Abductions do run in families, and thank goodness mine has been

spared. Maybe we dont
qualify. I wonder if that's good or bad.

Just out of curiosity, did anyone happen to catch the interview art bell did with a man who has been abducted for 15 years? That was something else. Sorry to go off topic, but this was something insane and i hope if anyone listened i can speak to them.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
GrayObserver, the thread that AlienAgenda started is here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is if you haven't seen it already.

Good luck with the stream.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrayObserver
Hi! When I was a teen I saw multiple ufo's. In fact on one occasion I had an exchange with these beings. I don't have a name for them and I'm not going to label them anything because I am not sure what they are. My brother has seen the ufo's too.

Anyway, I know there is someone named amongus that posts here. And I know this sounds crazy. But I've been having similar experiences. Different electrical phenomenon. A voice comeing through transmitable receptors.

I think I have entered the stream that someone named Alien Agenda talks about. I can't say for sure if he's lying. But I don't know what else to call it. I've also had strange experiences doing AA's techniques.

Does anyone know what beings these may be? Or have any experiences like this? I read about something similar in a book.

Agh, please don't flame me.

Gray, and for others wanting to know what he is referring to when talking about electrical phenomenon. I started a thread in the paranormal section of ATS because I really didnt think it belonged in this forum. However with the lack of theories there, maybe it does belong here. Anyway, here is the thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Gray. . I never have been able to hear my name through the the electrical phenomenon I have been haunted with. Its more like a crowd of people talking at once through an AM band hiss. Sometimes I hear what I think to be music too. All I know is that it has been happening to me for over two years now, far before I started using AA's "stream" technique, so dont believe they are related. Maybe it was a form of the stream, come to think of it. Hmmmm

Im sure you have read my posts on AA's threads, but the bottom line is this. I started experiencing the stream almost right off the bat with his first four colors technique. The stream he refers to, to me, sounds like a CB squelch (borrowed the description from somoeone else because I felt it fit the description better than my dial up modem one). It was very loud and on several occasions I DID see what I believe to be alien faces. Every time I freaked out and backed out of it. Since the last time I have had an enormously hard time getting back, and has led me to believe that his technique was more self hypnosis than anything else. That being said, what did your stream sound like, and what voices are you hearing? I'm very interested. Please feel free to u2u me if you need to. . . .

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I've carefully read over those posts and that link amougus has posted in his message here and I'm finding it interesting that no one here has yet stated the standard term used for anamolous voices that are heard from, in this case, a clock radio. It's called DIRECT VOICE PHENOMENON, and it's one that's been extensively documented and researched in the ITC field for many years now.
I find it interesting that some of you have instead decided to call it 'THE STREAM' and it's my guess that you are calling it that because you erroneously are thinking that DVP which is a subset of ITC are only terms used for research in the after-life field -- but you are very, very wrong in that assessment because there are many ITC experimenters who believe they are in direct contact with extraterrestrials and or interdimensional beings who are communicating to them via DVP, EVP, and or video ITC (all of which are inclusive in ITC).
But for our purposes here, if you choose to call DVP by another name i.e. THE STREAM, that's fine with me but I just need to point out that the standard term used for anamolous sounds and voices coming out of radios (and that's either on or off) is the Direct Voice Phenomenon.
The fact is, there are unseen beings of every variety who are communicating to some of us expressly by means of an assortment of electronic and related equipment, including digital tape recorders, radio's, TV's, computers, telephone's, cell phone's and the list goes on and on. Because there are so-called extraterrestrial/interdimensional beings who are communcating to us via electronically, it would be well worth it for those in the UFO field to evaluate the ITC phenomenon and consider it as just another way in which 'aliens' attempt to physically interact with our dimension in manifest ways.
Anyway, just thought I'd throw in my .02 worth.

[edit on 20-12-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
By the way, once those voices start coming in either directly over radio's or TV's for example, it's not unusual at all to start experiences those same voices psychically/clairaudiently every now and then.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
So I should start researching DVP then. . .okay. At least I finally got an answer! And no, I was not confusing the stream with DVP either. They are two totally different experiences. I was just stating that since I could find no other answer to what I was experiencing, that maybe it was a "type" of information stream.

I know they are different. I have experienced the stream, and THAT my friend is mindbending.

Thank you for your help!

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Amoung us... you said in that link that you heard voices coming over the radio?

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
In ITC.... our bridges have there own names. Those names for those bridges are given to us by those in those other realms.
So, as I understand it... the name of your bridge is called THE STREAM.
I'm just saying that your experience with all of this is not unique... another bridge is called TIMESTREAM .. there are countless number of bridges out there now and many,many more will continue to be developed.

--- the fact that 'they' create bridges and give a name for those bridges only supports your contention that you are in contact with something called THE STREAM. I have a few bridges of my own that I'm linked up to via ITC and each one has their own names operated by different groups in those unseen realms.

[edit on 20-12-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Palasheea, Amongus "stream" is different than ITC, DVP and EVP. I dont know if you read all the posts in the Aliens Proof positive thread but they are referring to an entiely different phenom. Anyways what I wanted to ask you is. You referred to the "aliens" as trying to contact us in our dimension. Are you saying or do you believe that they are extradimensional beings, like ghosts, angels and demons? If so did they "evolve" in that dimension, pass through that dimension, or are they humans that have passed on, and turned into or changed to fit that discription of what we call "aliens"? I'm curious as to what you have to say about the matter. Thanks

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
oh well thats intresting thinks for shareing

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Indeed my stream and what I am experiencing through the radio are two different things. I said in my thread that I hear things through the radios in my room when they arent even plugged in. The sounds are loud, and have static with many voices and sometimes music. What I was saying is that I started experiencing it two years BEFORE I started with AA's stream techiniques. All I was stating is that maybe it was a form of the stream that my mind was in contact with, although NOT the same stream I have experienced over the past two months while experimenting with a meditation technique.

I hope thats not confusing. . .

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I have a similar experience regarding voices/communications that happen when I record or play music through my effects processor and an alternative tuning.

The telepathic transmissions occur most frequently when I'm playing (along the lines of 'shut that noise off!") and other such things that don't always make me feel my music is *ahem* universially appreciated.

But when I listen back to the tapes I've made, I can hear layers of embedded vocals and messages that I never laid a track down for.

Still trying to find a way to isolate these voices, but I'm no tech and the furthest thing from an engineer imaginable, I just have an extraordinarily sensitive ear.

What little I do know about the grays involves their sensitivities to certain stimulus. Sound waves and harmonics might definitely affect them enough to cause such a hostile reaction. In fact, because I do have a bit of an irrational fear towards that particular species I sometimes crank up the volume and generate a lot of repetitive and distorted sound when I feel they might be getting too close physically.

For some reason, it works like a charm.

Drives my neighbors nuts, though.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
I have a similar experience regarding voices/communications that happen when I record or play music through my effects processor and an alternative tuning.

The telepathic transmissions occur most frequently when I'm playing (along the lines of 'shut that noise off!") and other such things that don't always make me feel my music is *ahem* universially appreciated.

But when I listen back to the tapes I've made, I can hear layers of embedded vocals and messages that I never laid a track down for.

This is actually referred to as EVP, or Electronic Voice Phenomenon. Its a staple of any ghost hunter. They will take a tape recorder, either digital or analog, and set it to record in a place thought to be haunted. Upon playback, many hear voices and things that they couldnt hear with the unaided ear. Interesting though. .. do you have any samples you could post? Im very curious. . .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join