It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilian Totalitarian System

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The Reptilian Totalitarian System:

From the beginning of our history there has been one aim of the elite, often shadowed by political means and propaganda - but unchanging. The aim is to depose the oppostion by means as to not depose yourself and to then step in and take control. Ghenkis Khan slaughtered millions on his seemingly endless quest to quence his thrist for power. Hitler murdered and mangled country after country, million after million to satisfy his hunger for dominance of all. The Americans and Russians killed millions by proxy throughout the Cold War with the secret agenda of ruling all thorough their economic and military systems. It is their ultimate aim.

After the fall of the USSR the world has been left open, the opposition is long deposed, all is for the taking. The technology that was not available to Ghengis Khan and Hitler is now available, we all know if it had existed they would have utilized it to their benefit - taking control of all. Computers and the spread of mass media is utilized to influence and monitor the foolish populus. Most consume and conform as sheep in which the world is their field, kept ill informed and unaware left to live out their simple lives. There is only one aim of the elite, to create a puppet world in which they rule and are free to endulge in their perverse fantasies.

David Icke was one of the first to become aware of the Reptilain Agenda, he has campaigned against the New World Order they are quietly introducing. There has been a systematic and silent campaign which has plagued his credability. It is only lucky for him he gained recognition by the public before they became aware of his agenda and knowledge. The disinfomation agents have hidden in their offices quietly influencing the media and spreading their little perpetuating lies around the populus as to ruin him. They never show their faces, hidden away like rats in their sewers. We have entered an era in which people do not need to die to submit, this is due to the neo-con octopus with its tentacles spralled everywhere at all times. From the military to the media, everything plays a part in the rich tapestry of lies they lay and attempt to install in the back of our minds. The front line is everywhere.

The Reptilians have created an intricate plan which in the next 30 years will come to flourish, after this point all will become sheep and they will unveil themselves as the 'intergalactic saviours'. You will not believe they are evil, you will believe they themselves saved humanity from the supposed enemy they will create. This is what the timeless government UFO program has been building towards. They will save humanity - for themselves. The wars we have fought, the millions that have died, all is part of their plan. They have tryed to brainwash us into opposing the enemy, many substitue enemies are in play at all times to keep control. However within the next 30 years the 'real' enemy will reveal itself - the extraterretrial enemy they have planned to create for thousand of years. They have trained humanity to work in factories and research, this will all be utilized by them when we are brought to the intergalactic playing table as servants to this viral race. The reptialians. The same reptillians have pretended to be the elite for thousands of years, a reptillian can live for upto 50 thousand years due to their advanced technology and capabilites.

The Reptilians have a single underground base in which highly advanced warships exist, it is located near the northern pole. These warships have been developed by plans supplied by the Reptilians. Humans built them under the cloak of military projects in the Cold War, these people were then killed through various means. The warships have become necessary in the current times due to the advancement of human armaments. Roughly 10 warships exist and they have capabilty to be piloted by a reptilain or remote controlled in real time through the utilization of quantum entanglement. I am not an expert in these matters however. A single ship can easily enter the atmosphere, as simply as a plane leaves the ground - this is an advancement that comes with technology. A warship can cover entire radar screens in seconds, materialise physical radar decoys and destroy multiple targets in milliseconds. Our current technology has no chance. To prevent other unwanted aliens entering and interfering with the Reptilian Agenda an unknown number of system exist in the outer solar system to detect and destroy unwanted intruders. I have no idea of their capabilty or technology but I know that they cloak themselves and move as a precaution when earth probes are in their vicinity. These systems have the highest possible security rating - above all else in every respect.

There has only been a single serious encounter with a reptilain warship. The warship had malfunctioned, its reactor had ceased to function and the capability to enter the atmosphere or cloak had therefore failed. The warship was running on reserve power over the Siberean plains returning to the underground ice base, 2 Mig 31 interceptors had been scrambled. The policy when an intercpet is foreseen is to either climb vertically as far as is deemed neccesary or to accelerate away at speed. However I must stress it is so rare for a reptillian craft to be detected that these plan are almost never put into practice. The decision was made to destroy the Mig 31's. As the craft returned to base a feint was devised in which another warship left the base and totally neutralised the human radar and surveilence systems as to allow the craft to return. The neutralisation was achieved through a use of jamming and decoying. It is a well practiced and simple procedure for the Reptilian craft. An American Boeing 707 was also destroyed. All the surrounding air traffic was simply informed this was a military exercise and nothing more was thought of the matter. Due to the warships ability to create radar decoys it is very simple to fool basic avionic systems on commercial jets. The aim of the warships is simply to hit down any hardline opposition who find the truth, most issues can be dealt with throught the use of the military systems and disinfomation.

To obtain any physical proof is near impossible, the methods of creating planets to fill their needs are a well practiced art. We are not the first and will not be the last. They know what can go wrong and have planned for every scenario. When meeting with their human collegues who know their plan they always take human form through their ability to shape shift. They are aware it puts current humans on edge. A media campaign to adjust this issue will soon go underway.

I have escaped the Reptilian system, I previously worked as an advisor to them, they like to hear the human perspective of issues, especially the ones who are aware of their plans. Everyone who works for them has a DNA sample and a mind scan taken every week. Since I escaped I suspect a clone of myself has been created and simply put in my place. I am aware they will be currently looking for me. I seriously doubt I will live to an old age. However it is not considered a grave threat to them because the system they have devised means people like me are considered frauds. I have no evidence and have no plans to try to obtain any. I simply do not wish to die. The only way to battle this problem is by raising the public conciousness to realise the problem. All I can do is sit here, just stare and relive the nightmare.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by internetuser]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Seek professional help. I'm serious, not trying to be an ass. I'm sorry, but I just can't believe this.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
This is utterly ridiculous. I must say I find your alarmist language amusing, the "neo con octopus" and "hide like rats in their sewers" are two of the best yet. I see you are a believer in David Icke and his theories.

If you want to be taken seriously:

Why did they shoot down a boeing 707?
Is David Icke the reborn messiah?

[edit on 19-12-2006 by superpaul55]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
when i hear claims like these im at a loss. how are you to raise awareness, and if you do then what? start human genocide even earlier than they had planned.

i want to believe you, i dont have a reason not to. but im not afraid of a some aliens here or there. call me a simple sheep(sheeps are fluffy
)

if the aliens are makeing preparations to show themselves and they try it violently. no one will allow that. maybe the reason they havent shown themselves yet is becuase they know human are very dangerous ppl when they have a common enemy.

what am i or how am i to respond to the OP? im not asking because im clueless im asking because i know what ill do if a day should every come. no matter similarities or differences an enemy is an enemy. id choose death over slavery any day.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
They shot down a boeing 707 because it had a giant radar dish on top of it and was tracking the craft. There is a military designation for this plane but cannot remember it. You can find that out easily if you look.

Do I believe David Icke? I know he is correct about alot of his Reptillian claims. I am not aware of his other claims but am certain they are quite insane. You must realise it takes for a person to be quite insane to grasp this issue. I would never expect a normal person to believe it. So I do not believe David Icke is the reborn messiah. He is exactly the sort of person targeted by the Reptilians in their disinfomation, this is why nobody takes him seriously.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
it's true. Evil reptiliods have taken over the North Pole and there won't be any Christmas this year. Here is one of them who took human form and tracked down Santa. I'm in shock and awe, weeping

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   

You must realise it takes for a person to be quite insane to grasp this issue. I would never expect a normal person to believe it.

Lol, you do realize I have schizophrenia? You're claim holds no merit.

Probed, lol, let's just hope the Santa killer isn't Jewish.......

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Thanks for your input probedbygrays.

At last it appears I have found somone who actually answers the questions I ask. I have more questions:

Why are the Reptillians taking over this planet?
How and when did they arrive here?
How did David Icke become aware?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Oh, get a life dude!

I'm not normally one to throw away claims, but honestly... You expect us to take your word on all of this? No evidence, nothing but your word, right?

Atleast open up about how you came upon all of this, such as how you became an advisor, more information on there plans, etcetra.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I personally believe the Reptillians are taking over this planet as a simple expansion of their empire, they never speak of its size or history.

They arrived here about 5000 years ago I believe, they have a method of travelling through space instantaneously. The only catch to this is that to do so they must be in deep space. You cannot instantaneously move, there must be equipment at either end - it is like that of the stargate on the popular tv show. There are rumors that some of their deep space platforms have this capability and are used as stepping stones to elsewhere. A number of high ranking Reptillians have visited this planet and I assume have come via this method.

David Icke I believe, has by freak chance actually got the "Reptillian" correct. I believe he actually has no facts or evidence but is just paranoid. I believe the disinfomation may have been so effective it has made it actually funny to most - this explains his fame. So basically he is not aware. It has been thought for some time by my crowd whether he is a clone specifically designed for this matter.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'm sorry your life path has had to include such unpleasant experiences, intenetuser.

There is always light at the end of any tunnel. I myself have been places of horrible realizations and subjected of the cruelty of others who have power over me and taken my freedoms.

If I can make it out, surely you can. Hold the faith.

Here if you need a compassionate ear. U2U anytime.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Ok then internetuser:

If the equipment "at the edge of the solar system" is used to travel elsewhere. How did it get there? Since of course, there must be equipment at either end.

How and why were you chosen to become an advisor?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This is what happens when people read things off the internet and get too carried away.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
If they got here 5000 years ago why didn't they take control of the planet then?Wouldn't it have been easier then?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
So let me get this straight -

If the victim in question had been involved in a serious and traumatic car crash, and brought the subject up to explain a twitch in his eye - You'd grill them over the details of the crash, the color of the cars involved, the song on the radio and proof of a doctor visit?

If you can't understand this person MAY HAVE experinced something extraordinary in his/her life and chosen ATS as a safe house for discussion (since, it IS after all - a place for people to talk freely about unusual experiences of events) that gives you the right to gang up and agressively push him/her further away from the forums?

You kids are really getting a little full of yourselves and these territorial imperitives you have are ruining my enjoyment of theoretical discussions about the exceptional - regardless of subjective vs objective realities.

Quit being internet bullies.

These types of threads are a reality here on ATS, and if you insist on being know it alls, why don't you start your own threads of interest? No one forces you to be here. If you can't contribute constructively, please go somewhere else.

This is really starting to grate on my nerves.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Okay, internetuser.

Lets say I need more information from you.

What forms of evidence can you offer us, of the claims you are making here?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I was recruited to become an advisor. One day I was approached, simple as. They have access to all education records and personal profiles on those they consider of interest or a threat. We did not discuss where we were from or where we had been at work. I can offer you no evidence except to try and answer any questions you may pose.

To superpaul55, that is a very good question. Unfortunately I have no idea. I imagine it took a long time to transport the original stargate here. I have heard you can teleport but only into the most deep and 'clean' space.

The reason they didn't take control of the planet 5000 years ago is that they wanted to civillize us beforehand and create a certain mindset. Since at the time we will not believe ourselves to be slaves to them, they will seem our saviours.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
So, in effect you are saying that the above statements in your opening post are true, just because you say so?

Hmmm...

Carry on, I have no further questions.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
internetuser -

This is fascinating. It relates to a similar series of events I went through as well, although I could not say that it was of reptilian origin. I never had the choice of recruitment, I was more or less tested and guided through human channels from birth.

It does help to explain some impressions I had during my inital deprogramming stage that involved looking into the eyes of my father and thinking "those are lizard eyes". I had no frame of reference to this subject prior to that, and indeed - it is a realitvely new subject to me.

I cannot account for concrete proofs, but I do seek perspective on some issues for closure. My main field is Illuminst study, and MKULTRA - and much of what you said here helps explain minor details that have eluded me previously.

Thank you for sharing, and overlooking the skeptical. It is much appreciated. I'm glad to see that despite your adversities - you still remain strong and composed - it's a testament to the human spirit.

Looking forward to further insights to your experiences.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Tell your reptilian masters that their plan is dead.U2U to insaneTK for more info and what i am about to give you is totally the ultimate info
www.therealmatrix.com

Time will end in 2008 and then all the true light beings will be raptured and will get out of this virtual reality.THe sun would be destroyed and global warming is cuz of the sun heating so tell me my friend tell me what good is the NWO if the damm sun doesn't exist

the most imp website
www.xeeatwelve.com
do read the the annunaki atu-waa

long live the ture light beings and jesus

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join