It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilian Totalitarian System

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
"palashee can you remember any details about those priest books? i find the ufo/vatican connection most interesting."
Glasglowlad, I will search and post that information a little later... check back here in a half hour.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I am going to have difficulty forgetting this. He claims to have been 'approached one day', this seems to be because he has some sort of qualification. Would care care to enlighten us on what this is? He hasn't been diverting anything Pansheea, its you doing the diverting with your talk of your 'itc experimentor' and the vatican. I agree on some points, I demand a detailed version of how you became advisor to the "reptilains" as well.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlasgowLad

palashee can you remember any details about those priest books? i find the ufo/vatican connection most interesting.

Glasglowlad, here's that information on the Vatican and those 2 priests...
The Vatican supports EVP

Below is an excerpt from that page.

The Vatican supports EVP

Unknown to many Christians?Catholics, Protestants and Fundamentalists—the Catholic Church has been actively positive and encouraging towards investigation of the Electronic Voice Phenomena.

• Two of the earliest investigators were Italian Catholic priests, Father Ernetti and Father Gemelli, who came upon the phenomena by chance while they were recording Gregorian chants in 1952.

• Father Gemelli heard his own father's voice on the tape calling him by a childhood nick-name saying 'Zucchini, it is clear, don't you know it is I '.

• Deeply troubled by Catholic teaching in regard to contact with the dead the two priests visited Pope Pius XII in Rome.

• The Pope reassured them:

Dear Father Gemelli, you really need not worry about this. The existence of this voice is strictly a scientific fact and has nothing to do with spiritism. The recorder is totally objective. It receives and records only sound waves from wherever they come. This experiment may perhaps become the cornerstone for a building for scientific studies which will strengthen people's faith in a hereafter .
(Italian Journal Astra, June 1990 quoted Kubis and Macy, 1995: 102).

• Pope Pius' cousin, the Rev. Professor Dr Gebhard Frei, co-founder of the Jung Institute, was an internationally known parapsychologist who worked closely with Raudive, a pioneer in the research. He was also the President of the International Society for Catholic Parapsychologists. He himself is on record as stating:

All that I have read and heard forces me to believe that the voices come from transcendental, individual entities. Whether it suits me or not, I have no right to doubt the reality of the voices (Kubris and Macy, 1995:104).

• Dr Frie died on October 27, 1967. In November 1967 at numerous taping sessions a voice giving its name as Gebhard Frei came through. The voice was identified by Professor Peter Hohenwarter of the University of Vienna as positively belonging to Dr Frei (Ostrander and Schroeder, 1977: 271).

• Pope Paul VI was well aware of the work being done from 1959 onwards on the Elecronic Voices by his good friend, Swedish film producer Friedrich Jurgenson, who had made a documentary film about him. The Pope made Jurgenson a Knight Commander of the Order of St Gregory in 1969 for his work (see picture left). Jurgenson wrote to Bander, a British voice researcher:

I have found a sympathetic ear for the Voice Phenomenon in the Vatican. I have won many wonderful friends among the leading figures in the Holy City. Today 'the bridge' stands firmly on its foundations (Ostrander and Schroeder, 1977: 264).

• The Vatican also gave permission for its own priests to conduct research into the voices—Father Leo Schmid, a Swiss theologist, collected more than ten thousand of them in his book When the Dead Speak which was published in 1976, shortly after his death.

• Another Vatican-approved researcher was Father Andreas Resch who as well as conducting his own experiments began courses in Parapsychology at the Vatican's school for priests in Rome (Kubris and Macy, 1995:104).

• In 1970 the International Society for Catholic Parapsychologists held a conference in Austria and a major part of that conference was concerned with papers on the Electronic Voice Phenomena.

• In England in 1972 four senior members of the Catholic hierarchy were involved in the famous Pye recording studio tests conducted by Peter Bander.

• Father Pistone, Superior of the Society of St Paul in England, said in an interview after the tests:

I do not see anything against the teaching of the Catholic Church in the Voices, they are something extra-ordinary but there is no reason to fear them, nor can I see any danger (Bander 1973: 132).

The Church realizes that she cannot control the evolution of science. Here we are dealing with a scientific phenomenon; this is progress and the Church is progressive. I am happy to see that representatives of most Churches have adopted the same attitude as we have: we recognize that the subject of the Voice Phenomena stirs the imagination even of those who have always maintained that there could never be any proof or basis for discussion on the question of life after death. This book and the subsequent experiments raise serious doubts, even in the minds of atheists. This alone is a good reason for the Church supporting the experiments. A second reason may be found in the greater flexibility of the Church since Vatican II, we are willing to keep an open mind on all matters which do not contradict Christ's teaching (Bander 1973:103).

• His excellence, Archbishop H.E. Cardinale, Apostolic Nuncio to Belgium, commented:

Naturally it is all very mysterious, but we know the voices are there for all to hear them (Bander 1973: 132).

• The Right Reverend Monsignor Professor C. Pfleger commented:

Facts have made us realize that between death and resurrection there is another realm of post-mortal existence. Christian theology has little to say about this realm (Bander 1973 : 133).

• Bander's book (1973: 133) contains a photograph of the Right Reverend Mgr. Stephen O'Connor, Vicar General and Principal Roman Catholic Chaplain to the Royal Navy, listening to the playback of a recording on which a voice had manifested claiming to be that of a young Russian naval officer known to himself who had committed suicide two years earlier. Dr Raudive had recorded the message independently at an earlier session.

• Since the 1970s the Vatican has continued to sponsor extensive research into all areas of parapsychology including Electronic Voice Phenomena.

• Recently Father Gino Concetti, one of the most competent theologians in the Vatican, said in an interview:

According to the modern catechism, God allows our dear departed persons who live in an ultra-terrestrial dimension, to send messages to guide us in certain difficult moments of our lives. The Church has decided not to forbid any more the dialogue with the deceased with the condition that these contacts are carried out with a serious religious and scientific purpose (printed in the Vatican newspaper Osservatore Romano—cited in Sarah Estep's American Association Electronic VoicePhenomena, Inc Newsletter, vol 16 No, 2 1997 )

Clearly, the Catholic Church realizes that science is making enormous, inevitable, irreversible and cumulative progress which nobody is in a position to stop.

[edit on 20-12-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I have a degree in psychology. I was approached days after the results of my degree were published. I was simply at home when someone came to knock at the door. The man told me he was a recruitment agent for the World Bank asked me if I would like to apply for a job, I was told it would be well paid. I was given a phone number and told to call if interested.

After a while pondering what to do I decided I would like the job and would apply. I phoned and a meeting was arranged. I went to the meeting and roughly 10 other people were present. We were all still under the guise we would work for The World Bank. We were eliminated one by one after a number of tests until only I was left. I was then informed that the job would involve 'long hours away', 'I would have to mentally strong' and told of the high clearence required, a severe background check on me was also perfromed. I assumed I had been recruited to become a spy at the time and was highly excited - as you would be. From there the truth was slowly revealed to me, I was under constant watch for the first 2 months of the jobs and had to give mental tests, brain scans and samples from the offset. After that the watch was relaxed but the tests continued.

The reason I have left the job and are on the run is that I hate working withmost of the people there and have been considered a 'potential risk' by the constant mental checks and scans. One of my closest working friends revealed this to me. If you are a 'potential risk' it basically means you are going to get taken out. So I escaped from the Reptilians. I do not fear posting on the internet because they do not monitor sites such as this, it is not considered a security risk. The disinfomation workers find sites like this amusing because they actually do their work for them.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Here's that book written by Father Leo Schmid -- quote below is from that same page I provided a link for in that other post -- see Vatican supports EVP.

The Vatican also gave permission for its own priests to conduct research into the voices—Father Leo Schmid, a Swiss theologist, collected more than ten thousand of them in his book When the Dead Speak which was published in 1976, shortly after his death.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Palasheea, do you want to post your vatican and 'Itc experimentor' infomation elsewhere please. It is completely irrelavent to this post. We don't need this thread cluttered with that rubbish. It is very simple to start your own thread, I suggest you go and do it.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by internetuser
I have a degree in psychology. I was approached days after the results of my degree were published. I was simply at home when someone came to knock at the door. The man told me he was a recruitment agent for the World Bank asked me if I would like to apply for a job, I was told it would be well paid. I was given a phone number and told to call if interested.

After a while pondering what to do I decided I would like the job and would apply. I phoned and a meeting was arranged. I went to the meeting and roughly 10 other people were present. We were all still under the guise we would work for The World Bank. We were eliminated one by one after a number of tests until only I was left. I was then informed that the job would involve 'long hours away', 'I would have to mentally strong' and told of the high clearence required, a severe background check on me was also perfromed. I assumed I had been recruited to become a spy at the time and was highly excited - as you would be. From there the truth was slowly revealed to me, I was under constant watch for the first 2 months of the jobs and had to give mental tests, brain scans and samples from the offset. After that the watch was relaxed but the tests continued.

The reason I have left the job and are on the run is that I hate working withmost of the people there and have been considered a 'potential risk' by the constant mental checks and scans. One of my closest working friends revealed this to me. If you are a 'potential risk' it basically means you are going to get taken out. So I escaped from the Reptilians. I do not fear posting on the internet because they do not monitor sites such as this, it is not considered a security risk. The disinfomation workers find sites like this amusing because they actually do their work for them.

Thank you very much for this information internetuser... I believe you now.
-- by this I mean that I'm thinking that there is some grain of truth in your renderings of this story.
But you are incorrect in saying that Reptilians/interdimentional beings do not check out forums such as this one.... they are very,very intuned with the internet. I know this for a fact based on my own experiences with transdimensional beings.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Here are some slightly more questions I have for you:

Will you tell us where you gained your degree?
How long did you work as an advisor?
I have assumed you are single and have no family, is this true?
How long do you expect to run for?
How was your collegue aware that you are a security risk?
How is a 'brain scan' performed?

Sorry to start to become a pain, but I am sure you are aware these questions must be answered.

[edit on 20-12-2006 by superpaul55]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Paul, youre relatively new. If you start askign for personal information, you may find that your life here at ats will be greatly shortened by the mods. You might want to edit that post.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Pansheea, I can inform you that reptilians are not transdimensional beings, they are physical. You may or may not have had experiences with transdimensional beings, I personally have no idea what they are and whether they are in touch with the internet. They may be something else. I am not here to debate this with you. The reptilians are physical beings normally enhanced with large degrees of nanotechnology.

The reptilian system in place does not actively monitor these sites. The reason I will not type my name on the internet is because that can be monitored. If I type my name on this forum it will appear on the search equipment they employ. I am certain of this. They employ something along the lines of a goggle which searches the internet for specific words and phrases, I am certain my name will be on their list. I am not a computer expert but know this is the only active monitor. They are capable of monitoring specific traffic as well, but must know what to monitor - it is impossible for them to monitor all the internet. You must realise they do not consider this forum a threat, the main populus have absolutely no faith in what appears here.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
well seeing as every person has a reptilian kundalini guardian keeping them earthbound, and driving them forwards in earth life, then theoretically a paranoid, or suspicious person, can look beyond the humans he or she sees and blame every bad thing that happens in the world on the reptilians that work behind the humans. However the good folks doing good deeds their whole lives are also driven forwards by the kundalini serpents, so one could propose a positive reptilian theory if one so desired. However the gods or higher controllers have forbidden us from associating with the reptilians so they encourage the negative spin on their activities.

If reptilians were so evil then they would have wiped us out aeons ago. If any alien or god was evil, and that includes old nic, then we'd all be toast by now. We're just in a training school of sorts and all the aliens are the various workers taking care of this place.

Ordinarily the aliens or guardians including the reptilians are forbidden from teaching humans the truth about life, so most often they give abstract dreams and abstract astral experiences to enlighten the humans while keeping them in darkness. That's why all the amazing experiences people have had with the gods, angels, demons, elves and aliens etc throughout the ages do not match up perfectly to form a clear picture of who the supernatural beings are.

The beings create abstract representations of the truth in the astral worlds and people are taken on astral journeys to witness those abstract truths. The trick is to break the experiences down into symbols and concepts to see what picture they create and how they all match up.

I was taken into the astral worlds for years and I thought I was learning a great deal. But later I discovered that each person is given unique astral learnings and so they are not as valuable, face value wise, as I first thought.

Now if anyone has any experiences with the aliens or other supernatural beings I can see the symbolism behind it and see the real meaning of it all.

You'll notice that with all these people who know stuff about the aliens from direct experience that they learned it in the astral planes or via the mind. Unfortunately the mind is a screen that filters out and colors things in its own way. So i'm not doubting that any person has met the aliens or experienced things with them, i'm just wary of their interpretations of what they've experienced. Especially when it it a very negative interpretation, because I have seen the deeper loving side of the aliens and I know they're not evil at all. There have been times when I thought they were but that was just my own negativity kicking in.

I'm interested in why this person became so negative after being positive? I think he/she has been hurt and that is the real issue here. From whence does this hatred arise? And how can it be healed?

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Pansheea, I can inform you that reptilians are not transdimensional beings, they are physical. You may or may not have had experiences with transdimensional beings, I personally have no idea what they are and whether they are in touch with the internet. They may be something else. I am not here to debate this with you. The reptilians are physical beings normally enhanced with large degrees of nanotechnology.

The reptilian system in place does not actively monitor these sites. The reason I will not type my name on the internet is because that can be monitored. If I type my name on this forum it will appear on the search equipment they employ. I am certain of this. They employ something along the lines of a goggle which searches the internet for specific words and phrases, I am certain my name will be on their list. I am not a computer expert but know this is the only active monitor. They are capable of monitoring specific traffic as well, but must know what to monitor - it is impossible for them to monitor all the internet. You must realise they do not consider this forum a threat, the main populus have absolutely no faith in what appears here.

Internetuser
Reptilians are in the category of interdimensional beings but they can and are able to manifest in the physical when they so choose. I know this for a fact and I'm basing it on my own personal experiences with these beings.

I also know for a fact that they know everything that's going on on the internet and once again, I'm basing this information on first hand communication from them via EVP and ITC.

But I honor and respect your statements to the contrary but you are only basing your information on your own experiences. I have my own experiences in this area and I'm just telling you what I know based on my own experiences.... that's the best I can do.

But I do know that those beings, be reptilian or some other alien type being ARE VERY LOVING CREATURES. I HAVE NEVER THOUGHT OTHERWISE. BUT I'M ONLY TALKING ABOUT THE ONE'S THAT I AM IN CONTACT WITH.

I'M WARY OF PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO BE IN CONTACT WITH OTHER DIMENSIONAL BEINGS WHO DO NOT HAVE PHYSICAL PROOF OF THEIR CLAIMS. MY ITC AND EVP RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. IF SOMEONE CLAIMS TO BE IN CONTACT WITH BEINGS WHO CLAIM TO BE ALIENS, THEN THOSE PEOPLE SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET THOSE VOICES ON EVP RECORDINGS.

The fact is, there are unseen beings of every variety who are communicating to some of us expressly by means of an assortment of electronic and related equipment, including digital tape recorders, radio's, TV's, computers, telephone's, cell phone's and the list goes on and on. Because there are so-called extraterrestrial/interdimensional beings who are communcating to us via electronically, it would be well worth it for those in the UFO field to evaluate the ITC phenomenon and consider it as just another way in which 'aliens' attempt to physically interact with our dimension in manifest ways.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
All the people working for the reptilians are single and unmarried. You agree to this when you start working for them. They offer to provide you with various 'services' to help with this. I expect to run for the rest of my life. They make a point of showing their workers that the ones who escape are eventually captured and dealt with. I am uncertain whether the ones who ran before were actually captured or not. A secret method has been devised for escapers to meet up. A brain scan is performed with a device similar to a lampshade that is placed over your head, it takes roughly 1 second and is a highly guarded device.

I cannot answer all questions.

Palasheea, I cannot debate with you what I know to be real. You ask me why this forum is not considered seriously by the reptilians. I am now certain of the answer. I do not know of your experiences and what they are with and know nothing of the experiments you conduct.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
did the reptilians show you their true forms and tell you they were really reptilians or did you just become suspicious and start to perceive that people had reptilian underskins?

I think this site is monitored heavily. Of course they will be looking for you at places like this. Just type in reptilians into the search box and there you are as big as life.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

They make a point of showing their workers that the ones who escape are eventually captured and dealt with.

...I am uncertain whether the ones who ran before were actually captured or not. - Internetuser

So if they make a point of teaching you something, but you're not sure if it's true, then how can you believe anything they taught you?

[edit on 20-12-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   

All the people working for the reptilians are single and unmarried. You agree to this when you start working for them. They offer to provide you with various 'services' to help with this. I expect to run for the rest of my life. They make a point of showing their workers that the ones who escape are eventually captured and dealt with. I am uncertain whether the ones who ran before were actually captured or not. A secret method has been devised for escapers to meet up. A brain scan is performed with a device similar to a lampshade that is placed over your head, it takes roughly 1 second and is a highly guarded device.

I cannot answer all questions.

Palasheea, I cannot debate with you what I know to be real. You ask me why this forum is not considered seriously by the reptilians. I am now certain of the answer. I do not know of your experiences and what they are with and know nothing of the experiments you conduct.

Am I debating you internetuser? I've only stated what my experiences are where I also explicitly said that I HONOR AND RESPECT YOUR OWN EXPERIENCES IN THIS AREA but to say that I'm debating you, I'm sorry my friend, but you are waaay off base there.
Just continue to tell your very,very intriguing story. You've got my ear and others too here so please do continue...

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Okay...

Here are some things you can dot o help verify your story:

- Any form of document, workpass ect you have from wokring as thier 'advisor'.

- Some for of documentation of 2 destroyed mig arcraft.

If you can't provide any such evidence I see absolutely no reason to believe you.

Edit - That phone number he gave you might help verify too.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by CaptainLazy]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
The shapeshifting reptilians are everywhere in places where there is economical controll, they always manage get very high in power. There are several cases of people doing buisness with others that have changed into a reptilian for a sec or so (Some people call this a glitch with this hybrid race, that they can't maintain there human look proparly all the time).

You can read about the reptilians history in detail here:

Nibiru and the Annunaki

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Probed, the man supposedly worked for the World Bank and also supposedly worked for the Reptilians. Plus didn't he say he's a Psychiatrist?

Can you say... suppressive groups?

1) www.scientologyhandbook.org...

2) www.scientologyhandbook.org...

3) www.scientologyhandbook.org...

That's how you help him Probed; if you can.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I think reptilians are getting a bad rap...

If there are reptilians, as the Bible even says there are - i.e. the 'holy' high fiery sepherim of god(s)...then they have rulers (perhaps human type people..."let us make man in our image, remember Genesis.", and some group may actually be nice from the reptilian (sepherim angels)

I have a whole post of it here

Peace

dAlen

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join