It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reptilian Totalitarian System

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quackmaster
Please, if you have a shread of sense and logic - go hide and stop filling these usually logically minded intelligent forums with your utter and balatantly obvious BS.

It's embaressing to have you on here - please, go away.

You do not belong here if thats what you think this forum is. This is not a forum for "logic", it never was. Why do you post in this thread with the only intention to talk # on another forum member? I hope a moderator will deal with this proparly, you are not very friendly.

[edit on 20-12-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
You'll might have to forgive me, but I'm interested in what internetuser has to say - regardless of the validity of the topic.

Storytelling is an ancient tradtion, and sharing of experiences should not always be taken in a LITERAL sense - consider the Reptilians an archtypical metaphor for the modern age.

I've been in situations and interactions with other HUMAN BEINGS whose thought processes and focus on details of the event that COMPLETELY varied from my own interpreations of what was going on - thus creating a feeling of profound alienation from those particular people.

Believe what you like, but I still can understand what internetuser is talking about - even if he chooses to use a term to define his tormentors the rest of you find implausable.

It's a shame so many people here are of a fixed mind and so intent of attacking someone (do his words frighten you?) who obviously put a lot of time and thought into his original post.

In fact, I see greater potential for authentic conversation and discussion with internetuser than I do with simple posts quickly dismissing the idea, merely because he is willing to put more time and effort into his/her personal interpretation and theory, the communication is clear and concise, there is the clear intent of sharing information and there are minor details I can overlook.

Just two cents and a different perspective.

[edit on 20-12-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GENERAL EYES
You'll might have to forgive me, but I'm interested in what internetuser has to say - regardless of the validity of the topic.

Storytelling is an ancient tradtion, and sharing of experiences should not always be taken in a LITERAL sense - consider the Reptilians an archtypical metaphor for the modern age.

I've been in situations and interactions with other HUMAN BEINGS whose thought processes and focus on details of the event that COMPLETELY varied from my own interpreations of what was going on - thus creating a feeling of profound alienation from those particular people.

Believe what you like, but I still can understand what internetuser is talking about - even if he chooses to use a term to define his tormentors the rest of you find implausable.

It's a shame so many people here are of a Fixed Mind and so intent of attacking someone who obviously put a lot of time and thought into his original post. Quick "it's impossible" posts or "you're insane" comments are - to me - nothing more than a symptom of someone who is:

In fact, I see greater potential for authentic conversation and discussion with internetuser than I do with simple posts quickly dismissing the idea, merely because he is willing to put more time and effort into his/her personal interpretation and theory, the communication is clear and concise, and thre are minor details I can overlook.

Just two cents and a different perspective.

It's so nice when others actualy contribute to the material that has been presented instead of being loaded with negativity and "instant-deny syndrome".

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   

It's so nice when others actualy contribute to the material that has been presented instead of being loaded with negativity and "instant-deny syndrome".

I agree InsaneTK and I'm looking forward for more information from the author of this thread that includes more detail to back up his story. At the present time, I'm willing to accept that he's telling the truth as it would be psychopathic to be telling stories like this just for the sheer thrill of it.

Believe it or not, there are some really nice and sincere people in this forum who very interested in having intelligent conversations on those topics covered here and it's a real shame when some of the regular contributer's in this forum pose under other names where they are violently bashing those claims made by newcomers about their own experiences and or research results having to do with UFO and related topics. But as for the author of this thread, please do by all means continue talking as I find your story very, very interesting.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
So basically the reptilian is just your own kundalini that owns your azz outright. If you study kundalini awakening you'll see people experience the same phenomenon with that as they do in alien encounters. AlienAgenda explained the other day that an alien would make contact with someone here very shortly. He explained the alien would rise up from the base of the spine and sit in the brain. link link That's exactly what kundalini awakening is like only described in a different context.

Are the reptiles the bad guys? I doubt it. But they are doing a bad job of holding souls inside human bodies and that is a thankless task for people who want to rise up to great spiritual heights and know God etc.

As 99.99% of all aliens the reptilians are Astral type spiritual beings which are Not Solid entities anywhere on the earth plane. They have their own astral or spiritual worlds just as is written in the Vedas. Of course once you go to those worlds everything is solid, and if the astral beings want to they can manifest solidly here for short periods also. So they are still very real beings.

God always had Satan or the serpent working with him at testing humans on the earth plane. And in ancient Hindu beliefs God always had a serpent at his back as his guard. And ancient Egyptians had their beneficial serpent gods. So the serpent is not the bad guy at all. He's just the one who does a bad job that no one else can do.

[edit on 20-12-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Dissenters, Disinfo agents, negative people, go back into your slimey caves because you're exposed:

www.scientologyhandbook.org...

Bam!

InternetUser, can't wait for your next message.

[edit on 20-12-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This sounds so unbelievable it makes me think it might be a psychological experiment by uni students. If this is the case then bugger off! You think you’ve tricked us but you haven’t.

Usually when someone wants to be believed they come bearing proof. I see none so I conclude that the original poster does not care if we are unconvinced or has no evidence to give. In either event this thread is an example of why conspiracy theories have such a bad name in the public eye. That and real disinformation.

[edit on 20-12-2006 by Yandros]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
You know what I love? Members who have 5 accounts or so, and kind of rotate around every once and a while to attempt to destroy the truth by creating power in numbers. It's your only method of survival.

You're worse than Tucker Max and how he got all the Law Firms to raise their summer interns wages by doing this tactic on forums (sorry Tucker, but you know you're an ass).

Yet again, you negative people fall into this category:

www.scientologyhandbook.org...

I could figure all you baddies out in my sleep, time for everyone else to have that ability.

[edit on 20-12-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by internetuser
I was recruited to become an advisor. One day I was approached, simple as. They have access to all education records and personal profiles on those they consider of interest or a threat. We did not discuss where we were from or where we had been at work.

Obviously he met his own guardians. They knew every little thing about him so they obviously had been with him since birth. They are with all people from birth. You'll notice that in most alien encounters the aliens know everything about the humans. People often say they felt great love for the aliens as if they knew them well but couldn't remember from where. It's all because the aliens are our guardians who watch over us and we know them well at a higher level. The reptilians call themselves "The Insulators" because they insulate souls from the greater reality so that they can experience earth life. When a person is about to die they are released from their insulation and they start to perceive other beings that no one else can see. This is just the reptilian letting them go from their insulated condition.

While the reptilian is insulating a soul from the greater reality and keeping it within the human body and 3-d realm there are various other aliens that perform other tasks associated with human life. So it often appears that the other aliens are working for the reptilians when in fact they are working alongside it at maintaining the virtual reality school of the earth. Each alien has its specific task to perform in the virtual reality worlds. They are all wonderful beings but they normally act cold so that we don't get attached to them. Alternatively they may act hot then cold to bring us close then drive us away.

I'm interested in what made this person turn against the reptilians when he/she was once their friend.

Here we see the symbol of medicine involves serpents that work with the gods.

Their task as I explained before is to hold or entwine the soul and hold it on earth where it is healed of all evil by learning about good and evil through direct experience.

So here we see the highest act of all, (healing), closely involves the reptilians as well. People may not know the relevance but the symbolism will be with us for eternity through wars and peace.

[edit on 20-12-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Probed, what you are saying here is very interesting -- as an ITC/EVP experimenter for the past 12 years now, I have been entertaining the notion that some of those 'spirits' who come into EVP, for example, who are posing as deceased relative's and friends, may be in fact be interdimensional beings but this in itself is extremely fascinating.

There are also those voices coming into EVP recordings who are right up front and claim that they have never lived on the earthly plane before and are from other places--- and have identified themselves simply as 'protector's', control's or guardian's where one or 2 of them have given me their names.

It's those beings who know everything about me. They are around me 24/7 and when I do an EVP recording session, they will make comments like, 'your coffee is ready! -- when I've got a pot on the stove perculating ... they will be commenting on things I've been doing for the past few days and even give their opinions on things especially if they think I'm not doing the right thing and so on...

Now I'm getting images of repitilan type or alien humanoid type beings coming in not only in my video ITC sessions, but also when I'm recording movies outside of those sessions. It's my understanding, that some of those same beings are also talking to me via EVP.

So yes, I do think that quite possibly Repitian's could be operating as someone's guardian. Good point probe!

[edit on 20-12-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
most of what you say makes sense to me.

There is a whole world and community going on above our heads, outside the realm of the five senses, many find this hard to understand. the lie is different at every level.

what realashonship do you feel the vatican/jesuits have with the reptilians?

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GlasgowLad
most of what you say makes sense to me.

There is a whole world and community going on above our heads, outside the realm of the five senses, many find this hard to understand. the lie is different at every level.

what realashonship do you feel the vatican/jesuits have with the reptilians?

I don't know who you are asking this question to but I will say that the Vatican has been engaged in ITC work since the 1960's. The Vatican has also publicly stated that ITC is real phenomenon where they do believe that it's been found to be a valid communication vehicle from those from other realms of existence.
I personally believe that because of the Vatican's admission that they have been experimenting in ITC, in fact 2 priests even wrote a book or two on this phenomenon where their research was financed and has been supported by the Church.... this said... I do think that the church has been in contact with alien-type beings from other dimensions. There's no doubt about it.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Your 'Itc work' is just a ploy to edit footage. Do not try and verify it.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by superpaul55
Your 'Itc work' is just a ploy to edit footage. Do not try and verify it.

Super paul... no one likes you here and most of us want you to leave. You belong in James Randy's forum but not here.

PS -- I've got you on ignore now and I suggest everybody else do the same for this individual who's calling himself superpaul.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Nobody likes me here? Is this an attempt to socially shun me! You are a fraud and so are your experiments. Why do you want everyone to ignore me? I will tell you why - because I am aware of your frankly ridiculous experiments involving George Bush and Reptilians. Your 'Itc experimentor' experiment is a farce and only erodes your own credability, not mine.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I've got superpaul on ignore so I have not read his most recent post but once again, please also put him on 'ignore' as he's only here in this forum to harass, insult and belittle all of us who truly want to engage in intelligent dialogue on those topic posted in this forum. Superpauls aim is to 'crush' those of here who want to do that.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
To be completely honest in this matter Palasheea you haven't contributed anything to this discussion. Superpaul55 is the only one who has asked me any half decent questions. You appeared, quoted some strange irrelavent prophetic jargon and then took to dismissing the oppostition.

I expect to be questioned and be not taken seriously to begin with. I will not ignore superpaul55, if I ignore anyone it will be you. You are the kind of person that makes it difficult for people to believe things along these lines. If you don't have anything to contribute then depart.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by internetuser
To be completely honest in this matter Palasheea you haven't contributed anything to this discussion. Superpaul55 is the only one who has asked me any half decent questions. You appeared, quoted some strange irrelavent prophetic jargon and then took to dismissing the oppostition.

I expect to be questioned and be not taken seriously to begin with. I will not ignore superpaul55, if I ignore anyone it will be you. You are the kind of person that makes it difficult for people to believe things along these lines. If you don't have anything to contribute then depart.

internestur, I'm sorry if you are upset if I told you that you are not yet in the position to be calling David Icke a fool when in fact you have so far not provided us with any background information about yourself or your story that you were an advisor to Reptilians who you claim are living with up in the North Pole somewhere.
Other's here have askied you to provide us with more detail on your Reptilian story but so far you have yet to post any additional information or answer any of their questions.
No, I will not leave and am looking forward to participating in this thread after you start answering some of our questions.
But to be frank with you, now I'm wondering if in fact you story is on the up and up because your critical comments about my comments thus far in this thread is just a form of DIVERTING on your part as far as providing us with more information about yourself and those details about your story. I've been very open-minded so far about your story but
when people use DIVERTING TACTICs such as you are doing now, usually it means that that person is trying to avoid something -- in this case answering questions about your role as advisor to Reptilians.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
superpaul you need to open your mind a bit more. read a book and stop watching fox news. your ignorance is grinding on me.

this is a discussion forum for aliens & ufo's not somewhere for you to vent your offensive ego.

most people would aggree that aliens do exist in some form, what makes you find reptilian aliens so hard to believe? there are probably thousands of different aliens visiting this planet, some of them you would find hard to even begin to comprehend, beings that exist in the realm of the subconcious etc.

its seems to me that we are being ruled by a force outisde our perception. most are just corrupted with cash (happily) to go along. the majority of leaders close enough to know anything about this are just threatened with exposure of their homosexual/peadophile tendancies if not assassination of their family, to scare them into either not exposing the truth or searching for it.

palashee can you remember any details about those priest books? i find the ufo/vatican connection most interesting.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
OK guys, let's stick to the topic and stay away from the personal posts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join