It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl champ predictions?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
When you're playing the Colts, no lead is safe. And that goes for either team.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
[Peyton is "the" best QB of all-time. He is on pace to shred the record book. Marvin Harrison is probably the best Wide Receiver in the league, and Reggie Wayne is probably the most underrated.. next to Harrison. Rhodes has shown a tremendous ability to move the chains and control the clock, and well, Vinatieri alone pushes an offense from "good" to "very good". Throw Peyton, Harrison, Wayne, And Rhodes into the mix and you have nothing short of "amazing".

I will say this, Indianapolis should already have a ring or two under its belt... For whatever reason, they,until this year, have not been able to get over the hump... I honestly would like to see Indy win it.. I think Peyton and Marvin both deserve it.. I really think it's going to rest on three things

(1) If Grossman brings his "decent" game to the Super Bowl,we all know this guy has two sides, will the Colts defense be able to contain Chicago enough to give Indy's offense a chance?

(3) The bottom line is this, if Peyton has a good game and if their defense has a,well, I'll say "decent" game because I really think Grossman is a handicap for the Bears, the Indianapolis is liable to win the game...

However, all of those factors are going to have to be present. If Indianapolis starts out like they did against New England... forget about it... They will never make up a 17 point defecit against the Bears..

(2) If Chicago's defense plays up to par are Manning and Harrison going to be effective?

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
When you're playing the Colts, no lead is safe. And that goes for either team.

That may very well be true, yeahright... May very well be true

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Not only do I have a Super Bowl prediction, but I have visited the future and took a picture of the final score for all y'all to see and use to bet with!

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Ohh man. Pour me whatever it is you're drinking.

The Colts will put up some points on that 4-3 the Bears play. If Grossman is "on", it could be a close high scoring game. If he's "Bad Rex" it will be a blowout in the Colts' favor.

Take it to the bank.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   

The Colts will put up some points on that 4-3 the Bears play. If Grossman is "on", it could be a close high scoring game. If he's "Bad Rex" it will be a blowout in the Colts' favor.

Take it to the bank.

I just don't see the Colts scoring over 17, maybe 20 points on that Bears defense...I am sorry, I just don't think it'll happen. We'll know by Monday, won't we?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'll stick my neck out. Actual prediction:
Colts 42
Bears 24

But whatever happens, I'm looking forward to a great game. I'll be frying up a mess of my not-yet-famous hot wings and cracking open a couple of cold lagers.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Colts 42
Bears 24

Okay, you have officially lost it. No freaking way!!! Not on this earth or any other will Indianapolis score 40 + points against that Bears' defense... It'll never happen... WOW...
No way!!

[edit on 2-2-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Colts 42
Bears 24

Okay, you have officially lost it. No freaking way!!! Not on this earth or any other will Indianapolis score 40 + points against that Bears' defense... It'll never happen... WOW...
No way!!

BUT, how many points will the Colts defense score on the Bears offense?

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Okay, you have officially lost it. No freaking way!!! Not on this earth or any other will Indianapolis score 40 + points against that Bears' defense

All I can do is report what I'm told by my great cosmic all-powerful otherworld entity guide, Ernie.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

BUT, how many points will the Colts defense score on the Bears offense?

Well, again, it depends on which Grossman decides to walk onto the field Sunday... I think that's really the whole key to that game... If Grossman has a really bad day Sunday, then Indianpolis will win the game. I am not taking anything away from Indianapolis.I think they have a very good team. However,I don't think they will be able to overcome a good defensive day from the Bears, and a good game from Grossman too.

All I can do is report what I'm told by my great cosmic all-powerful otherworld entity guide, Ernie.

You better find yourself another guide.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   

You better find yourself another guide.

I'm going to remember that on Monday when everyone's flocking to me and asking me for the latest Ernie bulletin. I was going to give you a spot in the VIP line, but now you'll just have to take your place with the rabble.

But here's a freebie- A very big story regarding Donald Trump will break over the next week. I can say no more.

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Okay, you have officially lost it. No freaking way!!! Not on this earth or any other will Indianapolis score 40 + points against that Bears' defense

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
You know, by Monday that's going to be my new avatar.

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The time is upon us.

No more bets.

Let loose the wild animals.

Go Colts!

[edit on 2/4/07 by makeitso]

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Lets go Bears , Lets go!!

*outs on mini skirt and dances around*

haha

THe Bears have it in the bag

As i type this!! touchdown!!!!! for the bears!! wooooo!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
INTERCEPTION BEARS!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Whoop Whoop!

16 - 14 Colts Lead!

Go Colts

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
Whoop Whoop!

16 - 14 Colts Lead!

Go Colts

All a matter of timing my friend...all a matter of timing

posted on Feb, 4 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The rain is playing havoc with the game itself. Boys are having a tough time hanging onto it. Grossman has basically done nothing thus far. I think he has managed three first downs. The game rests on Peyton's shoulders. It's a game of turnovers right now. If they can go through the second half without having too many turnovers, they will come out on top. When it's 3rd and 9 on your own 10 yard line and the play is a run, it says a lot about your QB. Chicago doesn't believe in Grossman.

That damn Hester though. We need to avoid 'em.

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join