It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Cookie Doodle

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
My name is Cookie Doodle. I am a tween so be nice! This is my first chat site that I am trying out. I have a dog named Daisy. My parents like to go ghost hunting. I like to watch Ghost Hunters and use my mom's ghost hunting equipment. I like to read books and watch a lot of TV.

We went to a Trans Siberian Orchestra concert this weekend. It was really cool. There were lazers and it snowed inside during the concert.

I sure hope it snows soon, don't you?

I like to listen to Nickleback, Creed, Coldplay, TSO, U2, and especially The Rolling Stones. I love the Artimis Fowl books.

I want to read and talk about ghost things here. I watch some Alien shows on TV that talk about aliens. But the ghost hunting stuff is more interesting.

My house is haunted! Really! Booooooooooooooo!

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hey kiddo. Hope you have fun.

I'll be watching to be sure you don't get into trouble!

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Dear Cookie Doodle:

Welcome to ATS. Sounds like you’ll do just fine here. Fantastic avatar!

I was most impressed that you like The Rolling Stones. Doesn’t that creep out the ghosts though? All that ‘pleased to meet you, won’t you guess my name’ talk. Maybe the ghosts stay for the cookies.

Greetings,
The One And Only,
Wizard In The Woods

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Amazing grammer and spelling Coockie Doodle. You must do very well in school. And what is a tween?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hiya Cookie..

Would you happen to be related to Snicker? the other Doodle.

Thats great that you got to see Trans Siberian Orchestra. I love their style of Christmas Music.

Raso, I think a tween is almost a teen.
Between a teen, and pre-teen.

But as I remember way back when..in the old days, when I was a tween..
Tweens are much smarter than adults.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and visit the brand new Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hey! Welcome to ATS, CookieDoodle!

Hope you enjoy it here, as much as I do.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Hey CookieDoodle

Welcome to ATS

Look forward to seeng you on the board, I think you are going to get on well here

Hope to chat soon!!

Asala

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hey Cookie Doodle,

Nice scrren name and cool pic. I think you'll like posting on this chat site. You get to meet all sorts of interesting people and can talk about anything you like....except for your parents cuz we have ways of finding things out

Afterall, it was our generation that invented the internet, computers, etc... so we know all of the secrets

So, you like ghost stuff, hmmm. Have you ever seen one?

bd

[edit on 19-12-2006 by Bad Dog]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hiya Cookie Doodle!

Welcome to ATS. Looking forward to any threads you might post.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hello there Cookie Doodle. Welcome to ATS.

-tts

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
what kind of ghost hunting equipment does your family have?

ecto-splat? pke meter? a slime blower? if you have a proton pack I'm coming over to try it out. I won't cross the streams. that would be bad.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Maybe it's my age or maybe it's just the warmth of the holiday season, but I can't be the only one who thinks this is the most adorable ATS thread ever can I?

Anyhoo, welcome cookie-doodle enjoy your stay. Take a good look around I think you'll find ATS has a lot to offer the curious.

Spiderj

[edit on 12/19/2006 by Spiderj]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
okay okay that was funny. now whats your real name?

and if your real name is cookie has anybody ever tried to eat you?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Call me untrusting, call me jaded, but for some reason I don't think Cookie Doodle is who he/she says he/she is. Something about the propper spelling and grammer, and sheer cuteness of him/her makes me doubt him/her. However, aside from that, I got nothin'. Can't wait to read some of his/her posts though.

Once again, welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
hey CookieDoodle

Glad to have you onboard

and I hope you enjoy yourself here

DJDOHBOY
Super Moderator

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Welcome Cookie Doodle!!! I wish I could get my kids to check out ATS. All they seem to care about is MySpace. What kind of ghost encounters have you and your parents had??

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
You have come to one of the best website forums on the net. It is a great bunch of people who share marvellous trains of thoughts on their views of the world.

I enjoy being a member, and joined in 2005, so I have been here a short time compared to some. I keep coming back and seeing what is new and putting my two pennies in here and there.

If you have any problems give me a shout, or ask one of the moderators. I am still learning the ropes myself.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Call me untrusting, call me jaded, but for some reason I don't think Cookie Doodle is who he/she says he/she is. Something about the propper spelling and grammer, and sheer cuteness of him/her makes me doubt him/her. However, aside from that, I got nothin'. Can't wait to read some of his/her posts though.

I got that feeling as well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join