It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I support the New World Order/Global Elite!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
It's the second verse of that song thats really appropriate.
"He sees you when you're sleeping...." etc

So be Good, for goodness sake.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

It's so hard to visualize a world where people would give away and share this place with each other.

@Ram

This is precisely why such ideas as communism will never work. Globalism falls in the same category. What category? Th GREAT IDEA BUT WILL NEVER WORK category. I don't see a globalist society ultimately leading to anything more but more despair and pain.

Ram

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The polar caps - are melting - Can we agree on that? yes/no

Allright...

I say storms in the future invirorment will not be one or two days.

Storms will rage for three weeks.

Next storm might rage for a month. four weeks.
Really big bad-ass stormy weather. Ambulances - and other 911 vehicles will be of no use - We would need armoured personel Carriers to rescue people. And by that bodies will be everywhere in those years.

Cities will be flooded - during the storms and people will start dying.
Hows that for a start?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now the alternative human earth - could make use of clean energies and destroy money.... But i think it's to late now.

It will take atleast 30 years to make people understand how serious this actually is.

Unless offcourse - There is a chance - that governments come clean about some stuff they keep secret - wich is not somthing we talk about in this forum im afraid.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Viable possibility, Ram - you never know where/how your visions will manifest.

However with the advancement of HAARP technology, I htink we're in for sunny skies and fully operational weather control within the next 20-50 years.

But that's just my path and vision - some people are going to walk a different path altogether.

Ram

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
In the end - if such is.

I think climate will be warm - and balanced.

Maybe people will get so tired of keeping up the system, that they start growing their own food on the streets of big cities. that be around 2050.
Sure one day - the idea of money will disappear. If all electric/ currentcy/data/money would be deleted during a catastropic weather change.

If one person starts making food on the streets - like growiing food - breaking up the paveroads - Sure many others would do the same - If it makes sense and can feed the last humans left on earth.

I dunno - Just - How long can we live like we do - polluting the air and water - before we are gonna start panic?

What will a World government be good for? if - It's only about money? And nature is saying goodbye perhaps forever.
What will all our football matches and entertainment do us any good in those times?

There would not be any reason to revolt - Cause there is no government that causes us double trouble.

And If millions of emty homes where everywhere - why would anyone go steal anything - what would be the reason to steal things in a world like that? Crimes would dissapear. And people would hate shooting eachother -cause death we would have seen enough and to much of.

Maybe that is when a thousand years of peace will eventually exist on earth. Grass in the center of London - Growing up through the paveroads and sidewalks... And all cities. People walking around fixing things - like electricity and water supplies.

Would all history be forgotten? maybe.

Will It happend? Perhaps...There is a chance It will come.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I sense it - And I have felt it many times - like i have been there or belong there.

I spoke to some religious people once - and I ended up by saying exactly that - What happends when everything in the bible has come true? Do we throw it away? the bible?
Like a manual for a cell phone - we throw away when we know all the buttons and mechanics.

We have killed and still do kill alot of animals on this planet - and the eco system is going bye bye.
That ice aint gonna stay frozen folks. Some say it melts faster and faster - now how fast is faster that faster? thats pretty fast after a couple of times faster than faster. 20 years? 10 years?

Maybe we are going back to temperatures like pretty far back. And if all that ice becomes atmosfere - then a global hot climate like tropical wet could appear - And grass would start grow in sahara - or all the other deserts around.

So yea - there are many ways it can turn out... Dunno if HAARP is strong enough to cope with so much water. And if the poles are gonna flip over that south becomes north - I think we might see some massive earthquakes too - I think the poles might do somthing to gravity also.

Still - what is the point of keeping the mission for humans on this planet secret - why not say it as it is? Then we might have a chance to save as many as possible....or somthing.

Maybe we could go as far as agree a bit with the guy who started this thread - maybe he's got somthing to add... Maybe we should vote them the above top secret award for even bringing this topic up - and forget our differences and try understand our common goal as a speices - whatever...shape origin or anything.

Are we in trouble? Do we need a one world government - should we support it? Should they come forward and tell us the truth?

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by VladTheImpaler

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStars
As far as supporting the NWO? According to what I believe, God is going to use the antichrist spirit and it's NWO followers for his purpose of judgement and then he's going to flush the whole thing down the toilet into hell. Don't believe me? Read the Bible.

You are being led to the dark side my friend. You should know that the prophecy predicts that the Jedi will return and restore peace in the galaxy. Don't believe me? Watch the Star Wars Episodes I-VI.

THAT was F****ng funny

you look like a guy who appreciates humour, check this site out:

www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/games/wargames.html

Ram

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   

- I really hate these mis-understandings
here you go...VladTheImpaler

Peace

it ends up in a joke - What-a-waste-of-time

[edit on 21-12-2006 by Ram]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Haha, I thought that was funny.

Nice work Ram!

Ram

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Thanks - merry christmas
and happy new year..

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by VladTheImpaler
My theory.

The one I just made up from thin air.

The likelyhood of my theory coming true is about as likely as Jesus' return to earth.

So then you're spreading false information?

Thank you for taking time to clear that up.

Odium

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Vlad

Man, do you even read what you write?

You are wrong. Natural Selection is not an 'it', it does not decide anything. Natural Selection is merley a process.

Natural Selection is not an 'it' huh? Wow. Let's see that again, one more time.

Natural Selection is not an 'it', it does not decide anything.

I do read what I write (mainly to avoid embarassments of that sort), do you?

Natural selection is a process, and that process decides who lives and breeds at a greater rate, thereby determining whose genes will be represented one, five, ten generations in the future, and so on.

If you look at the population growth statistics, you would see wealth is not tied to promiscuity in the way one would expect.

See? "It" does not leave people alive based on anything,

You're trying to be funny, or is it accidental? (It's an it again!)

people/living organisms struggle to achive the neccessary advantages over the rest of the pack in order to surive. So I'm afraid your very mistaken, if you are wealthy you most definitely have a larger chance for survival.

Individually, yes. But what matters are the larger numbers, the long run, the rate of birth vs. death as it stacks year after year. The third world is kicking our ass, and I'm glad for it.

There might not be a overpopulation problem right now, but at the current growth rate there will be within 50-150 years.

Nonsense. How did you come to this conclusion?

Using renewable resources, the earth could support hundreds of billions of individuals. It's all about how we live.

The current paradigm is consumption without care, and destruction without forethought. Under that model, the earth can't even support our current poulation.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The 5% or so elite that control the world's resources are truly capable of doing so and deserve the position they are in. Why? Because those elite are more intelligent than the vast population of the world, why else would they be in such position? If the rest of the world's population did not like them, they could overthrow them, but they don't because they are content or disorganized in their lives.
Evolution gave humans their large brain as the most important factor in determining their survival. The elite are simply putting that aspect in nature to work, they control many resources in the world and have the wealth to remove competition for those resources if they choose to do so. Monitoring the population for rebellious trends would also be essential for their survival, which is why we have agencies that monitor activities of the general populace.
The concept of the NWO would be one of the greatest things to happen on a global scale. It would organize the consumption of resources and would eliminate those that cannot cooperate. On top of that, it's not like the elite haven't already taken control of vital resources in the world and played a game of monopoly on such things...as they continue, they would be bringing the NWO to full scale.

[edit on 23-12-2006 by laiguana]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
The 5% or so elite that control the world's resources are truly capable of doing so and deserve the position they are in. Why? Because those elite are more intelligent than the vast population of the world, why else would they be in such position?

Well, that's not saying a whole hell of a lot, now is it?
I know that may sound like a smart alec remark, but really, look at the world around you and how your "average joe blow" acts. I don't remember where I heard this, but 60% of the population has admitted to having never finished a book!! Never!!

Also, look at what the elite do and get away with it. That too testifies to humanities ignorance. If the average person knew and understood what the elite in this world were doing, every city in the world would be set aflames as of tomorrow. However, because of an ignorant population, your elitist buddies will continue to et away with their misdeeds.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   

The 5% or so elite that control the world's resources are truly capable of doing so and deserve the position they are in. Why? Because those elite are more intelligent than the vast population of the world, why else would they be in such position?

If only it were so simple...

I actually don't have too much of a problem with meritocratic villainy, that is to say, with villains who excel in their villainy and profit from it.

What I do have a problem with is the fact that very few of these self-annointed masters of the universe got to where they are through cunning, craft, and dilligence - they inherited their enormous power.

Doesn't cut it, as far as I'm concerned, because greatness is not hereditary.

If the rest of the world's population did not like them, they could overthrow them, but they don't because they are content or disorganized in their lives.

If you build a house of mirrors and raise children in it, you can't fault them entirely for being unable to find a way out, or even expect them to know that they're inside an artificial construct intended to imprison them.

But, I do agree with what you say for the most part. If people cared, and were less selfish, less greedy, they would be much harder to control. As the con men say, you can't cheat an honest man.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
If only it were so simple...

But, I do agree with what you say for the most part. If people cared, and were less selfish, less greedy, they would be much harder to control. As the con men say, you can't cheat an honest man.

Ive never heard that last proverb, why cant you cheat an honest man ?

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
The 5% or so elite that control the world's resources are truly capable of doing so and deserve the position they are in. Why? Because those elite are more intelligent than the vast population of the world, why else would they be in such position? If the rest of the world's population did not like them, they could overthrow them, but they don't because they are content or disorganized in their lives.
Evolution gave humans their large brain as the most important factor in determining their survival. The elite are simply putting that aspect in nature to work, they control many resources in the world and have the wealth to remove competition for those resources if they choose to do so. Monitoring the population for rebellious trends would also be essential for their survival, which is why we have agencies that monitor activities of the general populace.
The concept of the NWO would be one of the greatest things to happen on a global scale. It would organize the consumption of resources and would eliminate those that cannot cooperate. On top of that, it's not like the elite haven't already taken control of vital resources in the world and played a game of monopoly on such things...as they continue, they would be bringing the NWO to full scale.

Are you aware that NWO will throw our freedom away? The law is getting more and more sick, there is no moral in anything anymore. It's sickening what many places is turning into now. NWO is not going perfectly as planned by the reptilians. The soul of Earth has left it and they are beginning to notice that something is wrong seens the planet is not able to maintain it's own climate anymore. I really hope for the sake of all good souls that NWO will affect them to much before the end. This planet is only but an empty shell now, it will fall apart, one way or another.

[edit on 24-12-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It's a W.C. Fields quote, BTW.

You can't cheat an honest man because an honest man doesn't want more than he needs, and he can't be deluded by promises of wealth and power. In order for most cons to work, the person running the con has to sublimate the reason and skepticism of the marks.

Without the presence of greed in the marks, a con man has no leverage.

Imagine this -

Con Man: "I can help you turn 100% profit in as little as a month, using my patented money-making system."
Mark: "No thank you."
Con Man: "What do you mean? Don't you want to be rich?"
Mark: "No, not particularly."
Con Man: ... (stunned silence)

The only cons with a chance to work on honest men (IMO) are the ones that appeal to human decency (help the starving children of wherever, or help someone else), but if you're not blinded by greed, it's not hard to see through the deception in most cases, because it's often quite flimsy when held up to the light of unimpaired logic.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
1. Kill all the Jews/Christians.Muslims?
This is illogical. It is immoral and pointless. If you tire of hearing Christian fables that is your own business, not yours to impose on other people. Muslims are devoted and peaceful. What you know of the justification of killing non-believers is inaccurate. What Mohammed (peace be upon him) said something - i can't quite remember, people interpreted it two ways:
Lesser Jihad - Murder
Greater Jihad - Conquering evil within

2. Vlad Tepes claimed to be Christian but in those days it was largly political. His father was part of the Order Of The Dragon which was a Christian Leauge dedicated to protected other Christian countries against invaders - the Ottomans at the time. I expect The Implaer was dissapointed at the Christian who refued him help when he was close to expelling the Ottomans from his country, Romania.

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
I am still expecting Steven Seagal to rescue the world at the last moment, and he will pull some crazy ninja moves on your ass

I vote for Chuck Norris- you know when Chuck Norris falls into water, he doesn't get wet- the water gets Chuck Norris! hahhaha

posted on Dec, 26 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
I am still expecting Steven Seagal to rescue the world at the last moment, and he will pull some crazy ninja moves on your ass

I vote for Chuck Norris- you know when Chuck Norris falls into water, he doesn't get wet- the water gets Chuck Norris! hahhaha

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join