Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

I support the New World Order/Global Elite!

page: 1
5
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hello,

I would like to voice my support for the ‘Global Elite’ and the New World Order, should it exist.

I cannot say I have spent too much time researching the conspiracy theory in regards to the New World Order. I’ve read that the Global Elite plans to exterminate and kill 80% (4 out of 5) people in the world.

Now, after reading this, I must say, what a wonderful idea!

In my opinion there are too many undesirable groups in the world that I my self would be pleased to get rid of.

To start I would like to plead to the ‘Global Elite’ that those whom believes in Jesus Christ (imaginary) to be at the top of the “not needed” list. This is by far the most annoying [religious] group in the world, ever. People whom delude themselves into believing the teachings of the bible without scepticism are lost and I’m simply tired of listening to their fallacious arguments. Oh and the Jews aren’t needed either.

Second, let’s get rid of the entire Islamic population. Although not as annoying as Christ believers, they are certainly very dangerous to the world peace as the very holy book its self clearly describes that killing non-believers is justified. This fact makes it rather difficult to establish any sort of permanent peace with this fanatical group (reference the Middle East).

There are several other religious groups we can really be without, but if we can eliminate the above two the world will be a much better place. Therefore I’d like to request to the Global Elite that you kill Atheist last.

Thirdly, we really don’t need racist (which I define as a person whom finds himself superior simply because of skin colour), homophobes (education and the removal of religious groups such as Christianity should take care the majority of these), people whom voted for George W. Bush (Atheist or not), and finally intolerant assholes like my self (no wait =’( ).

Who wants to start a New World Order fan club?

This is simply my modest opinion; I am in no way saying I wish to kill members of the above religious groups (I don’t want to kill or harm anyone, seriously). I’m just saying I want someone else to do it for me.




posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
HAHAHA tell me boy what good is your NWO if the earth,sun and time and the damm universedosen't exist??

Check this website out to see your real NWO progress
www.therealmatrix.com
www.xeeatwelve.com

I am sorry but NWO wont be happening on this planet.Your times up the true light beings will triump over darkness


[edit on 18-12-2006 by manchurian_candidate]



posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I am still expecting Steven Seagal to rescue the world at the last moment, and he will pull some crazy ninja moves on your ass



posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I'm sorry. But you are sadly mistaken. And to put it honestly, it's not just on one thing. It's everything in your post. Even your user-name.
Study history more ok? Vlad Dracula would have none of what you are mentioning.
And, yes, there is an end-plan, but not like you are wishing.
It is already written as to what will happen, only you are too blinded by demons to see it, and at this point, it may be too late for you.
By the way, Vlad was a Christian.
Let that stirr in your brain a while.

Moderators---I hate to be so blunt here, but I feel something must be said here, as this topic starter advocates death, on an extreme level. I could not, in good concience, allow myself to stand idly by. Thank-you.
I now leave this thread.



posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Well, your moniker says it all doesn't it. One of the most brutal individuals in history is your hero,huh?


Well, like another poster already mentioned, your time and people who think like you do is growing short. You had better "live it up" while you can.



posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Can I add "People Who Cut You Off on the Freeway" to the list?

I do believe the NWO traffic police should be armed with rocket launchers, for quick Cultural Cleansing.



posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
So we don't need racists, but we should allow bigotry determine what we do? Because eliminating 'all muslims' and 'all christians' is pretty damned bigoted.



posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Sadly you and the NWO are destined to fail. It's like you said you and your ilk want others to do for you. If you eliminate the 4 out of 5 who invariable do the work, what's left? It's also quite possible the guest list has all ready been drawn up and your name is missing!

[edit on 18-12-2006 by polanksi]



posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingTiger
I'm sorry. But you are sadly mistaken. And to put it honestly, it's not just on one thing. It's everything in your post. Even your user-name.
Study history more ok? Vlad Dracula would have none of what you are mentioning.


What exactly am I mistaken about? How do you know what Vlad Dracula would have wanted? Actually, if you've studied the history of Vlad Tepes you'd realize his personality fits fairly well with the NWO agenda (if it is real).


Originally posted by KingTiger
And, yes, there is an end-plan, but not like you are wishing.
It is already written as to what will happen, only you are too blinded by demons to see it, and at this point, it may be too late for you.


It is written what will happen? Where?

Demons?


Originally posted by KingTiger
By the way, Vlad was a Christian.
Let that stirr in your brain a while.


Haha, way to go Christianity!

Anyways, would you argue that Vlad Tepes was a true christian? I think it was more political than anything. Adopting Christianity was helpful in his many conflicts with the Ottomans during his time.



posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Well, your moniker says it all doesn't it. One of the most brutal individuals in history is your hero,huh?


Well, like another poster already mentioned, your time and people who think like you do is growing short. You had better "live it up" while you can.


He's my hero? I never said he's my hero.

Best wishes,
VladTheImpaler


(PS, he's my hero)



posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by VladTheImpaler

In my opinion there are too many undesirable groups in the world that I my self would be pleased to get rid of.



Would you feel the same if you was in one of these "undesirable" groups



posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
So we don't need racists, but we should allow bigotry determine what we do? Because eliminating 'all muslims' and 'all christians' is pretty damned bigoted.


Hmm, maybe.

But Islam clearly states that I should be killed for being a non-believer. If their holy book wants to kill me then in all fairness shouldn't I be allowed to kill them first?



posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by emjoi
Can I add "People Who Cut You Off on the Freeway" to the list?

I do believe the NWO traffic police should be armed with rocket launchers, for quick Cultural Cleansing.


Haha, sure, you may make your own list.

This is my wish-list.



posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trancer

Originally posted by VladTheImpaler
In my opinion there are too many undesirable groups in the world that I my self would be pleased to get rid of.

Would you feel the same if you was in one of these "undesirable" groups


?

I don't understand what you are talking about.

I am very desireable.

In all seriousness, of course I would not feel the same. To me, I'm the most important person in the world.



posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by polanksi
Sadly you and the NWO are destined to fail. It's like you said you and your ilk want others to do for you. If you eliminate the 4 out of 5 who invariable do the work, what's left? It's also quite possible the quest list has all ready been drawn up and your name is missing!


Me and the NWO huh? Laugh, I'm not apart of the NWO. I'm not even certain the NWO exists.

You don't get it, I don't mean anyone any harm and I don't think (!) I could ever actually kill anyone my self. That's why I want the NWO (if real) to 'remove' the people from this planet that I don't think we need. That way I'll have a clean conscience.



posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Vlad the Impaler was one of the Illuminati family bloodlines, the Royal monarchy in Britian and the Bush and Kerry families can all trace part of their family bloodlines back to Vlad the Impaler



posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
Vlad the Impaler was one of the Illuminati family bloodlines, the Royal monarchy in Britian and the Bush and Kerry families can all trace part of their family bloodlines back to Vlad the Impaler


Do you have any kind of evidence to support your claim or did you simply pull this one out of the rabbits hat?



posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by VladTheImpaler


In all seriousness, of course I would not feel the same. To me, I'm the most important person in the world.


well tbh i think thers alot of people who would disagree with you, to me im not important im insignificant, when you consider we share this world with billions of other people, how you can talk about mudering so many people in such a casual way is beyond me.

you say you could never kill anyone yourself, but if you suport the NWO the blood is still on your hands.



posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by VladTheImpaler

Originally posted by golddragnet
Vlad the Impaler was one of the Illuminati family bloodlines, the Royal monarchy in Britian and the Bush and Kerry families can all trace part of their family bloodlines back to Vlad the Impaler


Do you have any kind of evidence to support your claim or did you simply pull this one out of the rabbits hat?


There is evidence of this, you can easily find it yourself if you search the net, there are many search engines, it is probably even documented elsewhere on this website, it is for you to do your own searching



posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
it is probably even documented elsewhere on this website, it is for you to do your own searching

Here's a hint. I've done the research, i've seen the so called evidence, and its complete crap. Just because you have been easily convinced, or have a low standard of evidence, doesn't mean that the rest of us should.






top topics



 
5
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join