It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I support the New World Order/Global Elite!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
King,I suggest that you pick up a real history book and read about what he did. I don't care if he was "christian" or not, there is no defense for what he did. It's amazing how the "church" is revising history to condone the actions of those who fought in the crusades and such. There is nothing respectable about the man. NOTHING!

I did not say he was respectable. I said he prevented the invasion of Europe. Good or bad, he did it. I did not say he should be respected for his cruelty. These are two totally different things.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18/12/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Also, I am not alluding to his being Christian as a way of defending him. Being a Christian, I can testify that Christians can and do go mad. Mental hospitals are full of them. I do think he was mad. I do think he was cruel. I do not think he should be praised for these things. I only think that he should be recognized for defending Europe. Again, these are two totally different things.
And yes, I have read real history books, many, many, on this subject, thank you.
I know of his atrocities. And I did NOT say he should be respected for them. Thank, you.

[edit on 18-12-2006 by KingTiger]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
For the belivers of dracula I hate to bust your bubles but vlad tepes was in deed a cristian and had the dinstincrion of the order of the dragon, a rank given to the most noble nights, he was a valah.
It's nothing royal about his blood, no elitte sorry, his father was a king of part of the region of what's called romania today but with no connections to outside to other royal blod lines.
Vlad grew up in a pour inviorment , in the town of sighisoara, and later became a prince after fighting the ottoman empire many times with unexpected success.
He was ruthles with his enemy and caryed out battles agains the ottoman empire, thats where he got his name "dracula" he had no mercy for the enemy.
In the end he died when his own betraided him, he was a man of caracter and cared for his own, he was also a great crestin.
Vlad the implanter , I don;t know where you get your history , but this is lame, or I think you are trying to make a joke and get reactions on the forum.

Second of all if the NWO comes to power, I hope your the first, first of all the NWO won't chose who comes and who go's , they dont care what you are and what you belive in, the 20% remaining will become slaves to serve them.
The ones that do make it will be good feed,helthy slaves ready to serve.
Just like with the natzis , your helthy ? good it means you can work, else we don;t neeed you, something like this any way.

[edit on 18-12-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
According to this site (not that it's 100% correct but shows that there are many more opinions than yours):

www.geocities.com...

They plan on the destruction of all people who believe in the Bible or worship Jesus Christ, and the complete disappearance of Christianity. To achieve this plan, the new world order is changing national laws to assure that Christian beliefs and symbols like the cross, for instance, will become outlawed and unlawful. Religious holidays and ceremonies will be replaced with new age festivities around the world.

For those who will not accept the new world order, who will reject it, the new world order people have already built re-education concentration camps and, for those camps, they have established what they call the "rainbow classifications" of the new world order prisoners.

1. Classification of Christian children, as planned, is to be as human sacrifices where, within the black mass ceremonies, they will forced to participate in any kind of sexual orgies or be kept as sexual slaves.

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by VladTheImpaler

Hello,

I would like to voice my support for the ‘Global Elite’ and the New World Order, should it exist.

I cannot say I have spent too much time researching the conspiracy theory in regards to the New World Order. I’ve read that the Global Elite plans to exterminate and kill 80% (4 out of 5) people in the world.

Now, after reading this, I must say, what a wonderful idea!

In my opinion there are too many undesirable groups in the world that I my self would be pleased to get rid of.

To start I would like to plead to the ‘Global Elite’ that those whom believes in Jesus Christ (imaginary) to be at the top of the “not needed” list. This is by far the most annoying [religious] group in the world, ever. People whom delude themselves into believing the teachings of the bible without scepticism are lost and I’m simply tired of listening to their fallacious arguments. Oh and the Jews aren’t needed either.

Second, let’s get rid of the entire Islamic population. Although not as annoying as Christ believers, they are certainly very dangerous to the world peace as the very holy book its self clearly describes that killing non-believers is justified. This fact makes it rather difficult to establish any sort of permanent peace with this fanatical group (reference the Middle East).

There are several other religious groups we can really be without, but if we can eliminate the above two the world will be a much better place. Therefore I’d like to request to the Global Elite that you kill Atheist last.

Thirdly, we really don’t need racist (which I define as a person whom finds himself superior simply because of skin colour), homophobes (education and the removal of religious groups such as Christianity should take care the majority of these), people whom voted for George W. Bush (Atheist or not), and finally intolerant assholes like my self (no wait =’( ).

Who wants to start a New World Order fan club?

This is simply my modest opinion; I am in no way saying I wish to kill members of the above religious groups (I don’t want to kill or harm anyone, seriously). I’m just saying I want someone else to do it for me.

So we eliminate all the dum jackasses on the planet?

But really secret societies care about their owns survival over all else. They dont simply exist to live they exist to survive. Think fast Survival of the Unique.

From the first of form life will always rule all.

You dont stop life no matter how less evolved it may be.

They exist to preserve this place until they figure out a way to leave with their current leaps of technology.

They

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
And we don't need you. By what you have said, I'd say you sound like you think that you are superior to those who are opinionated. Maybe they should get rid of you?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I completley agree with the OP, I support the NWO's goals. They realize what they must do to save the planet and I'm all for it, and no there's nothing any of you can do to stop the NWO. They have all the technology, artillery, and they are organized unlike the rest of the world. The NWO has already taken the first steps, it will only be a matter of time until the transformation is complete.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by VladTheImpaler

Hello,

I would like to voice my support for the ‘Global Elite’ and the New World Order, should it exist.

I cannot say I have spent too much time researching the conspiracy theory in regards to the New World Order. I’ve read that the Global Elite plans to exterminate and kill 80% (4 out of 5) people in the world.

Now, after reading this, I must say, what a wonderful idea!

In my opinion there are too many undesirable groups in the world that I my self would be pleased to get rid of.

To start I would like to plead to the ‘Global Elite’ that those whom believes in Jesus Christ (imaginary) to be at the top of the “not needed” list. This is by far the most annoying [religious] group in the world, ever. People whom delude themselves into believing the teachings of the bible without scepticism are lost and I’m simply tired of listening to their fallacious arguments. Oh and the Jews aren’t needed either.

Well, Im sure you will fit in nicely with others of your ilk here on ATS. They seem to share your views of Christianity and religion.

I doubt Id dtill be a member if I posted, "Im a christian! lets destroy all non-christians"
And that is despite the fact that you are not a christian if you think this way.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I think it's vital for the future of this planet to reduce the human population by 80%. However, don't fret too much because it's already happening, and I must give the NWO elite an applause for doing such a fantastic job.
And no, I'm not going to start with myself. Sorry.

I LOVE THE NWO

[edit on 18-12-2006 by laiguana]

Ram

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
The NWO has already taken the first steps, it will only be a matter of time until the transformation is complete.

Well - one small step for mankind then?

Is one of the steps: to get out of the hiding place - like telling the truth?

Stop lying and stuff?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hey ever stop and realize that people (if I can even call you that) like you, Vlad the Impaler, are the ones who throughout time have spawed hatred and supported ignorance in order to play both sides of the board against each other? Like John D. Rockefeller said, the secret to making money is to buy when there's blood in the streets. Without people like you, there would be NO blood in the streets. But they brainwash people like you to help get the blood spilled and make their money. So heres to Vlad the Impaler, the brainwashed zombie pawn of the new world order.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The opposition of the NWO is already failing you can see this by their panic and desperate attempts of gaining global awareness over a subject that is mostly hidden from the public eye. There is no hope for anyone trying to stop the NWO, it will prevail and the NWO will have victory.

You have voted VladTheImpaler for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   

The opposition of the NWO is already failing you can see this by their panic and desperate attempts of gaining global awareness over a subject that is mostly hidden from the public eye. There is no hope for anyone trying to stop the NWO, it will prevail and the NWO will have victory.

Well, laiguana, judging by your previous posts and your admitted alegiance to Satanism, I am not particularly surprised by your post. However, I want you to know that the NWO has no interest in people like you surviving either.

If you believe in anything other than what we can see, they have no desire for you to exist. I don't expect you to agree with that assessment, but you will find out soon enough.

[edit on 18-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
It's not Satanism it's Luciferianism, but that's beside the point.
We're all going to die sometime, however the NWO will be doing all of humanity a favor by wiping it out in specific doses over a period of time, and I will/am honored to witness such an event.

Blessings from Lucifer

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
All these theories about the NWO are completely contrary to everything I was raised with regarding the New Order, and I'm quite saddened it has been taken down to such an elementary 3rd Reich mentality.

*sighs*

And you wonder why the Elite refuse to associate with lower mentalities.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
DR Eric Pianka called for the death of 95% of the worlds population and that the killing needs to start now!.

Normally plague proportions of any species results in disease and death of the habitat which ultimately results in the reduction of numbers. But we humans have managed to surpass the restrictions mother nature has inbuilt to prevent an over population of a species.

Its pretty sad but there is another complication to this as the religious majority believe in divine intervention will return the planet to its former glory and that to accelerate Armageddon ( through backing war mongering Leaders ) will exact the Second Coming of Christ to save us/them.

If they are incorrect in their belief then they and their non-envirometnal policies are actually accelerating the demise of this Planet

Ram

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   

However the NWO will be doing all of humanity a favor by wiping it out in specific doses over a period of time, and I will/am honored to witness such an event.

Do you have an idea when it's not an honor?

When you don't witness it then?

Sure your gonna witness it when all the cameras come up on the streets then? You can even record the honor...

Maybe your one to be honored to pull the trigger. Blow some brains and stuff?

Is that what the sacrifice of human lifes is about?
Is it un describe-able like people say - I can't describe the love and affection i feel for you? So they made a word like honor - to describe it?

oh and the microchips will come in handy - when your honorable Government are gonna pick up the dead un-desireable dead bodies - scattered all around your honorable planet.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by Ram]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   

humanity a favor by wiping it out in specific doses over a period of time, and I will/am honored to witness such an event.

That's my point. You most likely won't be here to witness it if the powers that be have their wy about it. The NWO will be a very materialistic form of governance and any kind of spirituality will be looked upon with shame. So, if you think, laiguana, that just because you are not a member of one of the big three religions that you won't be persecuted you had beter re-evaluate your assumption,but as I said, you will learn all too soon.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
^Sure
This isn't a religious topic and I am not addressing religion of any sort. I am addressing the human population in general. And you feel you must bring religion into it simply because of what I believe, or simply because oh...about 95% of the human population is religious? You're right, it won't matter what creed you choose to follow if any, the NWO will bring justice to humanity in due time.

Ram

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Well - Now that it is obvious there is nothing to discuss. We might just ask a few questions.

If The population is gonna be wiped out...

Are you gonna remove all cars and trucks from this planet too?
After the de-population?

Cause I had these strange visions about this planet - After the destrution has happend - That there is no cars or trucks left for the population that is left over to continue living on this planet.

Have you heard your freinds talk about the destruction of cars and trucks..?

Instead of me starting to call you an imbisil and stuff like that - why not ask questions - that be a respect to your intelligence, no matter what.

Unless im on your ignore list.... As usually. Can somone else ask that question for me - would be fine.

Will the cars - and trucks be removed from this planet after the event has taken place?

[edit on 19-12-2006 by Ram]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join