It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien vs Predator

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Anyone else interested in this movie?

CLICK ME

I think it looks really interesting. I always enjoyed the Alien movies and loves Predator. The story, according to that link sounds really neat.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I can't wait to watch this Movie. Predator and Alien are about 'the' scariest looking aliens ever created. Imagine going looking like Predator for halloween? lol

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
hehe, if someone were to do so, they'd scare the crap out of a lot of people. The Predator was terrifying.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Oh it was, even more so than Aliens. Now they need a version of Freddy and Jason get abducted hehe ... oh that could be an interesting one eh? Or, Alien and Predator Procreate ~ ugh that's a bloody scary thought. lol

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
Oh it was, even more so than Aliens. Now they need a version of Freddy and Jason get abducted hehe ... oh that could be an interesting one eh? Or, Alien and Predator Procreate ~ ugh that's a bloody scary thought. lol

Ya, the Alien movies didn't scare me so much as Predator.
Freddy and jason being abducted? lol... did you see Freddy vs Jason? I heard it sucked, I've got higher hopes for this one, especially because of the story line and what it involves. I don't think it'll be as scary as Predator, but it'll still have a frightful component.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This movie, just like Jason vs Freddie, goes to prove that Hollywood is out of original ideas.

Boaring...

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia

Originally posted by Sapphire

Ya, the Alien movies didn't scare me so much as Predator.
Freddy and jason being abducted? lol... did you see Freddy vs Jason? I heard it sucked, I've got higher hopes for this one, especially because of the story line and what it involves. I don't think it'll be as scary as Predator, but it'll still have a frightful component.

parrhesia no i didnt see freddy vs jason and i never plan on it either, it was a dreadful movie yes.

They do appear to be running out of ideas in hollywood yes i agree dr.know.

I hope the alien vs predator movie is just if not scarier than predator was. I think the only other movie i've ever found truly frightening other than that one, was Hell Raiser. That was truly a Nitemarish movie.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Movie trivia on Preditor 2 look at the part were he's cleaning the skulls. POW amongs't the outher skulls theres an alien skull go's to show who would win

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 10:22 AM
link   
this film should be good. ive been waiting for this since predator 2 with the alien skull. they were going to make an aliens vs predator years ago but the studio canned the idea. but finally they are going to make it.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
also there still in the process of a new alien 5 with james camron on board with arni aswell looks most likely to be made

and maybe a new preditor film with the rock as dutch's son or maybe big vin rumor!

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
The Predator is a much better monster than the alien. They sould've made one or two more Predator movies they were better than the Alien ones. Love them all but Predator beats all of them by a longshot. I'll go see AVP but I hope that they actauly make one of them win instead of what happend in Freddy vs Jason.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Check this out:

www.theforce.net...

The Aliens and Predators fight Batman. It rocks. Boner from the TVs "Growing Pains" is the Joker.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I believe the Predator aliens used to plant Alien aliens on planets, such as Earth, to use for hunting practice. They put one on Earth, not knowing it was inhabited by humans. This is when they started hunting us.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
nottoohappy GREAT SITE! its all amatuer movies right?

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I wanna see this movie i liked Alien 2 and Predator tho
Arnie was cool in Predator, Predator 2 was ok i like Danny Glover but Arnie rocks tho.

Be funny if Arnie made amovie called Governator! actually i think that joke has been told already:bnghd:

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
I wanna see this movie i liked Alien 2 and Predator tho
Arnie was cool in Predator, Predator 2 was ok i like Danny Glover but Arnie rocks tho.

Be funny if Arnie made amovie called Governator! actually i think that joke has been told already:bnghd:

hehe that would be funny

I'd like to see one called "Bushinator" goes MAD!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by parrhesia

Anyone else interested in this movie?

CLICK ME

I think it looks really interesting. I always enjoyed the Alien movies and loves Predator. The story, according to that link sounds really neat.

I've playd that game and it was really cool

But I'm still an old person now... So I don't play any more...

Don't think it will be a good movie.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kurtcobainuk
nottoohappy GREAT SITE! its all amatuer movies right?

Yep, there all fan films.

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
HOOOLLYYY IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR SO LONG!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Why quicktime? whhhy!!!!
I guess its better than realplayer

[Edited on 25-11-1989 by Monk]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join