It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The man who killed 2 alien greys

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This guy says that he killed two gray aliens. And he also says that the alien shot a beam of light and opened his chest and cut of his fingers.

It is stuff like this that makes the believers confused. I bet this guy lies, or is some sort of disinformation agent that is sent to confuse the young researchers.

See the video here

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Yep. I talk to his daughter once in a while. I found her on myspace.com

She told me a lot of interesting things about Phil...

R.I.P.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This man is insane. Battles with underground alien forces? Secret underground alien bases? Why did he have a gun on him? He isn't a "disinfomation agent", more along the lines of a lunatic. I'm sure his daughter told you "interesting things" - like what then. Or maybe thats too secret for you to tell us! Just why the government won't tell you whats in their bases!

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Take a chill pill buddy...

She told me about people spying on them after he was murdered. How a hose was tied around his neck 3 times. He had missing fingers. And he always carried a gun on him at all times for protection so if he wanted to kill himself he could have just shot himself. About how the government hasn't sent her the share of social security money she is owed. A lot of stuff. It's not like he or his family made a ton of money off of his lectures.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
No "chill pill" is required. However may I introduce to you the "reality pill".

I wondered why he had the gun on him before he saw the alien and it probed him, not after. This anti-government rhetoric must end, are you an anarchist, a nihlist, a lunatic?. It doesn't take alot to see that he was a crackpot who someone didn't like, so they rung his neck with a hose. It has nothing to do with aliens and "the government". If a priest is murdered do you blame the devil?

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by paulwilliamaskew
No "chill pill" is required. However may I introduce to you the "reality pill".

I wondered why he had the gun on him before he saw the alien and it probed him, not after. This anti-government rhetoric must end, are you an anarchist, a nihlist, a lunatic?. It doesn't take alot to see that he was a crackpot who someone didn't like, so they rung his neck with a hose. It has nothing to do with aliens and "the government". If a priest is murdered do you blame the devil?

"probed him"? NO.

Anti-government rhetoric? So you think the Government is all Hunky Dory? I am not an anarchist, a nihlist, or a lunatic. He did have a gun on him after the alien encounter. Like I said, his daughter said he carried a gun with him for protection. So can you please explain the facts you know about a hose tied around his neck because he was a crackpot? You're so arrogant...

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
He says he pulled out his gun to shoot the alien, the walter ppk! Have you watched the lunatic on the video yet! That means he had the gun before he knew there were aliens. Not after, before - do you understand me? He is a NUTTER!

Do not call me arrogant you blithering fool, what the hell do you know about anything! Aliens, underground bases, alien wars! This guy is a moron, lecturing to other morons - as you can tell from the hand show in the video!

Well you tell me what isn't "Hunky Dory" about "THE GOVERNMENT" then. Come on - tell me! I want to know!

I can explain the facts about the hose around his neck - someone killed him. Are you implying that he was killed by someone working for "THE GOVERNMENT"?

Did the Devil kill the priest?

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Ok, perhaps we should stay away from name-calling, that gets us nowhere and just leaves to hurt feelings.

Frankly, if there's anything I have learned, it is not to write something off just because it seems out there. I'm not sure what to make of the guy's story but I think I need more than one video to write him off as a lunatic.

What exactly makes the man a lunatic if he carries a gun, if you don't mind me asking?

Also, what about the hand show? I guess I'm not sure what you mean, the missing fingers?

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
hey classified material, can u let me have her myspace! would like to talk to her myself! I think this man is trying to let the world know what to be aware of! Well done that man!

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I agree, I shall pospone my name calling. The hand show reveals that he talks to a highly selective audience, only those who will believe his rubbish and understand his anti-government jargon. Listen to the way he says "government", he knows nothing about aliens. He is a politician, and a failed one. Do you believe he was shot by a 7 foot alien in a cave? Really? Do you believe the militaries of the world are engaged in a war with aliens, and it just happens to remain underground so you would never know of it? Have you considered suggesting this to someone in the military! It is madness, complete and under insanity to believe this man. Wars are fought for a reason, does this imply the aliens are attempting to take over the world, and if so why? Madness, paranoia and lies.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by paulwilliamaskew
Do you believe the militaries of the world are engaged in a war with aliens, and it just happens to remain underground so you would never know of it?

Yes.

Good videos on Philip Schneider.

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

[edit on 16-12-2006 by Freezer]

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
He said something that didn't click with me. He talked of going down in the basket and describes his weapon and the "almost space suit". Why wasn't the pistol charged to begin with? That just doesn't make any sense. Something isn't right with the story.

Roper

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
does someone have a copy of that photo he held up????? The incident if called the Dulce Firefight by the way. I don't know if I should believe him or not, but paulwilliamaskew, how do you know there isn't any bases? You seem pretty convinced that UFO's and aliens are just b/s. You also seem to be very skeptical, about everything. Do you believe that 911 was only terrorists? that the assassination of JFK was hte work of Oswald alone? Because if you don't well let me just tell you one thing. There is more UFO/Alien pictures out there than JFK assassination videos. The military and government have readings, documents, projects, ect. on UFO's, they already admited to Unidentified Flying Objects, look at The Battle Of LA in 1942. But they never admitted to killing JFK, and everybody knows that Harvey was a patsy! Do you get my point? Maybe I am not making it clear enough, there is no proof to deny the existance of aliens, are you going to take the governments side of the story over the MILLIONS of people who have witnessed a UFO??? Even presidents admitted to seeing UFO's!!!!! I know I am going off topic, but I don't care. UFO's are here, there is too much proof (eye-witness accounts, videos, pictures, documents, ect.) to say that there isn't any UFO's! So, back to the main part of this post, there is no way you can proof that the Dulce Firefight of 1979 (I think) never happened, unless you take the truthfulness and the 'quality' of the governments side of the story. But on the other hand, the believers, have an actual VICTIM of this firefight. We have to take everything into consideration here, we can't just say he is a nut and a lunatic. If we say that, then we stereotype the whole UFO community, which means ex-presidents and over a quarter of the world's population! I only have one last thing to sya, and that is DENY IGNORANCE.

-Jimmy-

P.S. by the way Paul, are you a disinformation agent?????

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
he talked about those prison carts with shackles. didn't that turn out to be true?

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Paul talks like he's afraid to view any other possibilities except the ones that his narrow mind has told him are accepted by the majority of society.

You must be one hell of a fun and interesting person to know. (sarcasm)

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
if this is the guy I think your talking about, I can't remember where i heard or read this, but I think he was an engineer or something at a building site of a DUMB, and they had these big holes dug out and they were lowering machinery and equipment with a crane or something and they kept pulling up the crane to find out the stuff was wrecked or missing, i dunno. Basically, He goes down on the crane to check it out, sees to 2 tall greys, opens fire, but not before they shoot him with a flash gun, knocking off 2 fingers and burning a hole in his chest, he also got a collapsed lung from the shot. If stuff was being wrecked or went missing when sent down by the crane, I guess this would give him cause to go down with a gun.

That is, if this is the same guy, unless theres another guy out there with 2 missing fingers, a missing lung and a hole in his chest. Anyways, this is what I read/heard.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
if this is the guy I think your talking about, I can't remember where i heard or read this, but I think he was an engineer or something at a building site of a DUMB, and they had these big holes dug out and they were lowering machinery and equipment with a crane or something and they kept pulling up the crane to find out the stuff was wrecked or missing, i dunno. Basically, He goes down on the crane to check it out, sees to 2 tall greys, opens fire, but not before they shoot him with a flash gun, knocking off 2 fingers and burning a hole in his chest, he also got a collapsed lung from the shot. If stuff was being wrecked or went missing when sent down by the crane, I guess this would give him cause to go down with a gun.

That is, if this is the same guy, unless theres another guy out there with 2 missing fingers, a missing lung and a hole in his chest. Anyways, this is what I read/heard.

wasnt there a thread about this guy on here somewhere, i remember reading one a while back.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
same guy. Phill has 3 or 4 videos on google video, the flash gun sounds like what the dulce base security guard had. anyways yeah same guy same story. if you watch all of his videos he talks more or less about the same stuff but each one is a little different revealing little stories that he didn't before, showing other pictures. these videos were taken back in the 90's so the quality by today's standards looks pretty crappy.

If anyone wants to investigate his story I'm sure with a lot of digging you would find the answer. so does anyone really want to take time out of their life to find out what he was saying?

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I did alot of reading up on Phil Schneider not to long ago. I downloaded all his lectures that were available and watched them all the way through. I don't know if I believe him, I mean his wife has said some "interesting" things about psychic abilities and such. (producing gold?). But there are alot of stories about attempted murders. Given the wrong medication, disappearing nurses that never "existed", souped up cars and car chases. I also remember hearing how his death was ruled a suicide, even though it seems obvious to most people that it was murder. This is just what I've read from various websites so I can't check beyond that. What I do believe is that he believed what he was saying. I just get the feeling that he doesn't have any doubts. His story seemed to have alot in common with another guy, I just can't remember his name. He looked similiar to Phil (older, white, overweight) but mostly talked about changes in the government and policies and such. I think in one lecture one made a reference about the other having one of his note books. Deep underground military bases do make alot of sense though. You want to do all sorts of research and experiments without people watching you, do it where satellites can't see and no one would imagine. My only real problem with Schneider was some comments he made in one of his lectures about lesbians and such. (kept on talking about the world trade center bomb and P waves) Didn't he also have some sort of connection with Bob Lazar? (my memory is a little fuzzy. I read all this about 4 months ago after seeing a video on google)

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by classified material
About how the government hasn't sent her the share of social security money she is owed. A lot of stuff. It's not like he or his family made a ton of money off of his lectures.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the social security death benefit a measely $250? And she's waiting for her "share" of that? LOL

Unless she was a minor when he died, or is mentally retarded or physically handicapped, then I don't understand how she would be owed any money from social security stemming from her father's death.

Granted, I'm not expert on the subject. I just know that my father maxed out his payments to social security- over $60,000 paid into it in less than 25 years. And all we received when he died from social security was a lousy $250 check. With that kind of math it makes me wonder how SS will ever be in trouble, as predicted by many!

Hope I'm not taking this thread too far off topic, I just found that quote to be interesting. As for this character, I've never seen any of his videos but now I'll be sure to check some out. I know that medical records are confidential but it seems to me that if this guy had fingers blown off and his cheast blasted open that there would be some kind of documentation backing this up- whether from the hospital where he was treated or from the insurance claims or claims he may have filed with his place of employment. If his daughter and family are so interested in validating this man's claims then it would be fairly simple for them to release these records, I would think. I'm sure there's already plenty of proof if he's really missing fingers, but what I'd like to see is proof that he lost those fingers at the same time his cheast was allegedly blasted open by a ray gun. Obviously I don't expect the records to allude to aliens or "ray guns" but I think it would add to his credibility if his alleged wounds are described by his physicians similar to how he describes them in his videos, and that they both occurred on the same day and while at work.

But since I have yet to read up on this guy (although I have read about an alien shootout at Dulce before, if that's the same story, but I read it a long while ago) this information may already be out there. If so, then I apologize for wasting everyone's time. But if not, then I think at the very least her MySpace buddy should inquire about medical and/or insurance records and such. Even a workplace injury report would be sufficient enough, describing his injuries, in my opinion. It seems an operation of the type he described would record workplace injuries at the very least.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join