It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The man who killed 2 alien greys

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
www.apfn.org... has a bunch of information. www.apfn.org... something from his ex. More info www.geocities.com... And supposedly, Schneiders father was involved in the philadelphia experiment. (his father was supposedly a former U-boat captain or something like that and switched sides. No records of him exist for that position. He was supposed to be a doctor.)

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I like how in the video he claimed he went down into the tunnel with his walther ppk with 9 rounds in the clip. Walther lists the specifications for the ppk and ppk/s here. Strange, it doesn't mention making a version with a 9 round clip (or magazine if you would prefer to be technically correct). Kinda makes me think he is making it all up, but that must be because the aliens are controlling me and causing me to be skeptical. FYI, before anyone flames me about the 8 +1 listed for the .32 ACP, that 8 +1 means 8 in the magazine and one in the chamber. That being said and quoting Johnny Storm, "Flame on!"

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Ok , I have a skeptical question [ or three ] :

Q1 � where was the ` start point ` for the wells ?

we dug 4 basic holes [ he gestures a square pattern ]

This was claimed to be in the vicinity of the dulce mesa ,

Q1b where was the � geologist camp � ?

there were green and black beret people encamped inside the geologists camp

Q2 � where did all the spoil go ?

we built an underground facility� the better part of 3 cubic miles �. Hollowed out underground

The channel tunnel : source data

Produced 4million cubic meters [ English side ] and 5.5million cubic meters [ French side ] That is < that 0.01 cubic miles of spoil � and the operation to dispose of it was immense

Q3 � having dug one hole which allegedly penetrated an � alien grey base � why did they continue with further excavations ?

we dilled holes right on top of it [ the alien base ] �. And stinking air � soot came out���.as soon as the first hole was drilled

Q4 � why would a � geologist � on a tunneling project be wearing a � space suit � ?

you are in a regular suit of clothes �.. and almost like a space suit environment

Q5 � [ not so much a question as an observation ] : the tunneling / digging machines he claims to have been using were allegedly totally unmanned / unsupervised and had zero monitoring / diagnostics

they kept coming up broken [ referring to drilling / tunneling machines ] �. So we had to send a human observer down

Ps- these are not IMHO drills like the ones used to drill an oil well � as he claims that a winch and basket could be used to send people down after only 2 days work

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The great thing about this is you don't need to produce facts to disprove this guy. It is obviously ridiculous. One thing I can say is that if there is an underground battle with aliens involving the worlds militaries then it doesn't affect me and I seriously doubt it has effected any of you. Do you know why this is? It is quite simply because it isn't happening and doesn't exist.

It really isn't a matter of being 'open minded' to things, its a matter of realism. Everything this guy describes is out of reach to people who are interested, from the "alien metals" in the stealth craft to the "deep underground bases", that is the beauty of his deception. You can never find out, just ponder. The reason this is so is because it does not exist or because the government are not going to give away a military advantage that cost them billions to design. It is not a wide ranging cover up, it may be nice to think that it is, but it actually isn't.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by superpaul55
The great thing about this is you don't need to produce facts to disprove this guy.

really ?? then why do we bother with the formalites of a discussioin forum ?

lets just gather our pitchforks and bruning torches and go

it is the insistance on supporiting opinion with facts that makes ATS.com special

if you want the " freedom " to limit your answes to " yah boo suck ... you are wrong ... nerr nerr " then ATS is not the place for you , might i suggest godlike productions forum ?

thier standards are lax , and facts are rare if you have an aversion to pesky facts you might like it .

It is obviously ridiculous.

with respect , many things seem rediculous , but in fact are not

here are : 13 things that do not make sense

enjoy .

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Really!
It was a point I was making.
He doesn't produce any facts to prove his case, so why do I need to produce any to prove mine? So I ask, why does this man bother with his alien agenda then?

All you have shown is that you have a bias and are willing to promote it. I accept it may be difficult for you to accept the possibility that this man is lying and seriously doubt that you ever will. I suggest you read my thread "Believer Syndrome".

With repect, many things seem ridiculous, and in fact are.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   

He doesn't produce any facts to prove his case, so why do I need to produce any to prove mine?

then you are no better than he , if that is your attitude , your tenure @ ats will be short and painfull .

All you have shown is that you have a bias and are willing to promote it.

utter twaddle , you are just making crap up now - exactly what bias am i supposed to have - and please post the evidence of it .

ooops - i forgot , you eschew evidence

I accept it may be difficult for you to accept the possibility that this man is lying and seriously doubt that you ever will.

if you think i believe him , or ever have - you need help with basic reading comprehension

my last reply is a clue : my questions

if you think that is the questions of a " believer " , then you need help

heck , just scan my past posts .

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   

The great thing about this is you don't need to produce facts to disprove this guy. It is obviously ridiculous. One thing I can say is that if there is an underground battle with aliens involving the worlds militaries then it doesn't affect me and I seriously doubt it has effected any of you. Do you know why this is? It is quite simply because it isn't happening and doesn't exist.

It really isn't a matter of being 'open minded' to things, its a matter of realism. Everything this guy describes is out of reach to people who are interested, from the "alien metals" in the stealth craft to the "deep underground bases", that is the beauty of his deception. You can never find out, just ponder. The reason this is so is because it does not exist or because the government are not going to give away a military advantage that cost them billions to design. It is not a wide ranging cover up, it may be nice to think that it is, but it actually isn't.

As much as you can say it's false because theres not enough proof, you can also say maybe it is true, because you have no proof that it is false.

Before we can say something is this way or that way, we need evidence to support it.

In this case if no'one supporting evidence to show this guy is for real, then we must keep looking for it before we consider what he says to correct.

And equally, before we can say this guy is wrong, he's lieng, we must find proof that he is not.

If my best freind tells me they saw a ghost and described the situation to me. I'm going to believe him, because I believe in ghosts and think there is enough evidence to support it. I will also believe him because he is my best freind and wouldn't lie.

Its all about trust, we humans naturally think everyones lieing to us and can't be trusted. If someone we don't trust so firmly believes in something, we instantly knock em down and don't believe em because it would warp our reality and for some, they can't let that happen.

I believe in Aliens, i believe in a government collaboration. But I believe I've read enough believable testimonies and seen enough "suggestive evidence" to draw this conclusion.

As for this Phil guy, I don't know. I haven't done much research, I can't say he's right, but equally, I can't say he's wrong.

OK i'm done.

Edited for terrible spelling.

[edit on 17-12-2006 by CavemanDD]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Phil was legimate in his claims, as was seen by his missing fingers. Also, Classified has had contact with his daughter to back up his claims. I was born a military brat and raised a military brat, joined JROTC, and had intended to join the military, so I could enter into a career in the space field. I was too small; however, I spent ten years married to a man in the military, which during that time, I encountered the greys, about a mile outside the air base, where my husband was stationed.

Although, the level of hostility that he received was probably based on the fact that he shot at them first. My encounter was more scientifically based on their part, by the removal of some ova and dna. I wasn't mutilated, and the infection eventually cleared up (my abdomen went rock hard).

I am sorry to hear that he was silenced for speaking out and telling the public the truth about what many of us already knew and what many others suspected.

He was a brave man to speak out like he did; especially after what he had already endured. May his death not be in vain, and may we learn from his experiences.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Just a remark by a (sort of) casual observer, but I find it much more
frightening to hear people bashing critics of the government and the agencies thereof, than hearing people question the integrity of ANY government. Historically, I believe we, especially in America, have
cause to question everything, it's what keeps them honest, or somewhat so.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by staver
I find it much more
frightening to hear people bashing critics of the government and the agencies thereof,

do " critics of govenment " get a magic free pass to give them immunity from having thier integrity questioned ?

just because a person is critical of the govt , it does not mean that he should be given any more merit

and though i cannot speak for others , my critique of schneider is wholey seperate to his anti govt views

i condider him a liar and charlatan because i see gaping holes in the logic and logistics of his underground base claims

my 5 questions [ above ] are just the tip of the iceberg of my issues with his story .

than hearing people question the integrity of ANY government.

i do question the integrity of governments , esp. my own , does my latest ATSNN thread satisfy you ?

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I am not gonna bash him but I was very interested in what he had to say but alot of what he said in the long run doesnt make sense to me. For 1 if we are to assume all the UFO/Govt NWO stuff is true then they definatly compartmentilize all their information and operations, everything is on a "need to know basis". How then did Phil know so much about all aspects of things going on? he was a geologist and would logicly have only been given very few datails and shown next to nothing about really secret stuff.

On to his dad who he claimed was a U-boat captain and then went on to work in classified American military projects such as the the atom bomb and H-bomb. There is no actual record in German archives or his dad being a captain and its not likely he was removed because all other German military personel who went to work in America remained on record.

If what he says is true however then I guess we are screwed because I dont see how we could really win in that situation but I do not believe what he said was true. I would be more able to think he was brainwashed by the "shadow govt" to spew disinfo that seems believeable and the poor guy didnt even know he was a tool. Even he says to put on your "skepticals" and do your own research and I did and colcluded he wasnt telling the truth.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

He doesn't produce any facts to prove his case, so why do I need to produce any to prove mine?

then you are no better than he , if that is your attitude , your tenure @ ats will be short and painfull .

Hey Ape, apparently Paul doesn't like to read through all the posts, if he did then he would see that all you did was question Phil's statements. Heck, even I did my best to point the one hole in the story I could verifiably disprove (albeit, it was only the most minute tidbit I could talk on about).

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
What troubles me about the Dulce history is that there are so few tellers, and all of them left this mortal coil about twenty years ago.

Alright, William Cooper lived until 2001. But the bulk of the Dulce accounts talk about events that occurred in the 1980s.

So, what's going on underground THESE DAYS?

No news for twenty plus years? Is the hammerlock on information so effective that nobody cares what goes on, down there?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
does someone have a copy of that photo he held up????? The incident if called the Dulce Firefight by the way. I don't know if I should believe him or not, but paulwilliamaskew, how do you know there isn't any bases? You seem pretty convinced that UFO's and aliens are just b/s. You also seem to be very skeptical, about everything. Do you believe that 911 was only terrorists? that the assassination of JFK was hte work of Oswald alone? Because if you don't well let me just tell you one thing. There is more UFO/Alien pictures out there than JFK assassination videos. The military and government have readings, documents, projects, ect. on UFO's, they already admited to Unidentified Flying Objects, look at The Battle Of LA in 1942. But they never admitted to killing JFK, and everybody knows that Harvey was a patsy! Do you get my point? Maybe I am not making it clear enough, there is no proof to deny the existance of aliens, are you going to take the governments side of the story over the MILLIONS of people who have witnessed a UFO??? Even presidents admitted to seeing UFO's!!!!! I know I am going off topic, but I don't care. UFO's are here, there is too much proof (eye-witness accounts, videos, pictures, documents, ect.) to say that there isn't any UFO's! So, back to the main part of this post, there is no way you can proof that the Dulce Firefight of 1979 (I think) never happened, unless you take the truthfulness and the 'quality' of the governments side of the story. But on the other hand, the believers, have an actual VICTIM of this firefight. We have to take everything into consideration here, we can't just say he is a nut and a lunatic. If we say that, then we stereotype the whole UFO community, which means ex-presidents and over a quarter of the world's population! I only have one last thing to sya, and that is DENY IGNORANCE.

-Jimmy-

P.S. by the way Paul, are you a disinformation agent?????

way to go! I agree with what you're saying. I'm pretty sure Askew is just here to troll tbqh..

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PapaHomer
I like how in the video he claimed he went down into the tunnel with his walther ppk with 9 rounds in the clip. Walther lists the specifications for the ppk and ppk/s here. Strange, it doesn't mention making a version with a 9 round clip (or magazine if you would prefer to be technically correct).

The site you linked, states that the magazine is 8+1. 9 Shots like he said. I for one think hes telling the truth. Judging by the way he speaks and his enthusiasm, he sounded legit, like he really wanted to change the American way of life. Too bad they killed him so quick..Sounds like he had a great deal of cool artifacts in his collection.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Removed off-topic comment

You have a U2U

[edit on 18/12/06 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer

Originally posted by PapaHomer
I like how in the video he claimed he went down into the tunnel with his walther ppk with 9 rounds in the clip. Walther lists the specifications for the ppk and ppk/s here. Strange, it doesn't mention making a version with a 9 round clip (or magazine if you would prefer to be technically correct).

The site you linked, states that the magazine is 8+1. 9 Shots like he said.

Like I said earlier,

Originally posted by PapaHomerbefore anyone flames me about the 8 +1 listed for the .32 ACP, that 8 +1 means 8 in the magazine and one in the chamber. That being said and quoting Johnny Storm, "Flame on!"

I knew someone would fail to understand how gun manufacturers state their specs, even after I explained them. Maybe this is just proof of my precognitive abilities?

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Pardon my French, but Phil Schneider is full of crap.

1. He claims his father was a U-Boat captain.
Bull, records exist for all of these (what happens when you LOSE the war) and there is no Otto Schneider in there folks.

2. He claims the shot to his chest gave him cancer.
Interesting, since he had cancer in his arm, not chest.

3. He claims he was in a firefight with aliens.
In some accounts (of his own) he is shooting back, in others he says he lived as he was unarmed...which is it? Neither of course, because it's baloney.

4. Many claim he was strangled by piano wire.
No, he was asphixiated with surgical tubing from his IV and prone to siezures amongst many other medical problems, so this likely happened due to a siezure (or perhaps even suicide as he was in a state of depression towards the end of his life, and becoming increasingly paranoid).

I'd recommend searching on Phil Schneider here on ATS for more threads about him. Guys like this do more harm to UFOlogy than any critic or debunker.....

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
Phil was legimate in his claims, as was seen by his missing fingers. Also, Classified has had contact with his daughter to back up his claims. I was born a military brat and raised a military brat, joined JROTC, and had intended to join the military, so I could enter into a career in the space field. I was too small; however, I spent ten years married to a man in the military, which during that time, I encountered the greys, about a mile outside the air base, where my husband was stationed.

Although, the level of hostility that he received was probably based on the fact that he shot at them first. My encounter was more scientifically based on their part, by the removal of some ova and dna. I wasn't mutilated, and the infection eventually cleared up (my abdomen went rock hard).

I am sorry to hear that he was silenced for speaking out and telling the public the truth about what many of us already knew and what many others suspected.

He was a brave man to speak out like he did; especially after what he had already endured. May his death not be in vain, and may we learn from his experiences.

Rachel, you come across as a very honest and sincere individual -- and because I've read your post here about this man, I will view this video and read up more on him. Sometimes truth can be stranger than fiction and it sounds like this may be the case with this poor man. May he rest in peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join