It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pretty neat looking UFO photos recently taken in MA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LynnUFO
Not a big believer in UFO's it moved a bit strange and left a little quick, but other than odd lights and shape did not leave much faster than a military craft could... No beams picking up cows either ;-)

Wierd that is was quite, but I live in a noisy area too.

Forgive me for being a little slow, but LYNN, are you actually the person who took that photo and submitted it to rense? If so, that's awesome that you're posting here to share your experience.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
After I sent it to rense and they showed it, I googled it to show the kids and found your site.

Had to reply to some of the interesting and "funny" comments. Especially when people talked about image size and noise etc, and I realized in my haste to send it to rense that I and rense re-sampled before the posting and the images you were seeing were pretty different than the originals.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
WOW...Awesome to see you posting here! Can you give some more details about it? Sound, movement, any details or happenings we couldn't see from the pictures?

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Ya know it is funny.. My kids first saw it, then I glanced and ran for camera then adjusted camera to take pics via LCD display. I feel like I barely saw it!

No sound, total visiability ~3 minutes. I saw it maybe 1minute total! and half of that was through the camera...

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Thought it looked familiar:

www.toys2wish4.com...
www.physlink.com...
explore4fun.com...

NASA even sells them

If you want to make your own, with reflective blades, perhaps:

quest.nasa.gov...
www.athlone.ie...

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by rand
Thought it looked familiar:

Hmmm.....

It's possible, but....

It would only explain it if we had pictures of it at night, in the same conditions. And appearing to emit light.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
It would only explain it if we had pictures of it at night, in the same conditions. And appearing to emit light.

Or, the pic was shot in the daytime, and the flash lit up highly reflective copter blades.

Too bad we don't have an un-manipulated frame to examine.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   

There is, on page 2.

I looked at them, but I can't set anything from them.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

There is, on page 2.

If you mean the image linked in this post, it's been cropped, resized, and the original exif data expunged.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

There is, on page 2.

If you mean the image linked in this post, it's been cropped, resized, and the original exif data expunged.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I will happily email you the original. Email [email protected]

And the Ballon is a far cry from looking like the photo, please... Refelective light? with out the ballon being bright... maybe you can do us a favor and create a hoax image as good as the real one I took an prove your point ;-)

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
hey lynn, can you send me the original photo?

it'd be cool to see it =)

email.. [email protected]

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Lynn-If you had to guess, how high was the object, and did it appear quite large? It's great that you're stepping up to take on the debunkments. It's a tough crowd here sometimes, but you have the advantage of actually witnessing this yourself, along with your children.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LynnUFO
I will happily email you the original. Email [email protected]

If you'd like, you can send them to [email protected]; I'll be glad to post them for others to download and examine.

Have you tried ImageShack? If an image is under 1.5 megabytes, they won't resize it or mess with the exif headers.

I've also recently discovered pics.ww.com (registration required, but free) which allows the uploading of large images, again without changing the exif data.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Excuse me but doesn't anyone see that it looks like the mystery object that delayed the shuttle sometime back. I see none of you can put likenesses together.

Wake up people

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Excuse me but doesn't anyone see that it looks like the mystery object that delayed the shuttle sometime back. I see none of you can put likenesses together.

Wake up people

I DID! lol! I commented earlier on the thread that it had that same manta-ray like appearence.

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I live in MA and let me just say one thing...

Lynn's somewhat close to Boston and it is also a pretty decent-sized city. If something was "glowing" like it was in that pic, then surely it would have been seen by many people...
I'm surprised I didn't see something about this on the evening news

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join