It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Your Favorite Horror Movie

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Watching Hellraiser 3, which will be followed by 4. I really love how every horror movie series has to have their main character end up in space.

Let's see, there was Leprechaun in Space, Jason in Space, Pinhead in Space.....
and Alien in Space (that last one was weak, but whatever). Why haven't Freddy or Michael Myers gone into space yet?

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Scariest movie i ever saw was a 60's film called "The Haunting". It is available on dvd and you should definitely check it out. Another really creepy movie from the 60's is "Village of the Damned", the original, not the remake.

As far as recent movies, "Halloween" and "Final Destination" would be my top picks; honorable mention to "Jeepers Creepers" just for the "creep factor".

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Definitely 'The Shining'

Cujo

Duel

The Hitcher

The things that scare me most and could be true!

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Has anyone ever seen Showtime's Masters of Horror series?

One of the coolest shows in TV. It's like Tales From the Crypt, to the EXTREME!!! Like Mountain Dew!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621
I watched Slither last night, it was pretty funny, it is like a tribute to all old style B-movie and Troma horrors. It's just an entertaining Creature Feature, and a very good mix of puppetry and CG, most of the time you can't tell whats CG and whats puppetry, which is good...

Funny you should mention Slither's connection to Troma. James Gunn, Slither writer and director, is an old Troma writer and director, as is his wife Jenna Fischer (Pam from the Office). He not only wrote one of my favorite Troma romances (Tromeo and Juliet) he's also the mind behind the new Dawn of the Dead remake, which was a great movie unto itself.

Slither was a fantastic movie. Just funny enough to keep you laughing, but freaky and demented enough for you not to forget that it's a horror movie. Only a truly skilled director could create characters that you really like, and still enjoy watching them die a gruesome death.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar

Cujo

Cujo is a classic. Can you believe that there are people who have never seen it!!???:shk:

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join