It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What is Your Favorite Horror Movie

page: 1
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
What is your Favorite Horror movie? My all time favorite is probably "The Shining" starring Jack Nicholson.. The old version,not the new one.

My most favorite recent one is probably "The Ring"... Although "Tamara" is fairly decent as well.




posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
My all time favorite is Cannible Holocaust, though my recent favorite is saw.



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshkwamy
My all time favorite is Cannible Holocaust, though my recent favorite is saw.



Yeah,Saw was okay. I actually thought that Saw II and Saw III were much better though. I don't guess I have ever seen "Cannibal Holocaust."

[edit on 12-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
www.imdb.com...

Its very disturbing and its incredibly hard to find an origanal cut of the movie, but if you ever get a chance to watch it I suggest you do, and eat meat while you watch it, you will think its people.



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshkwamy
www.imdb.com...

Its very disturbing and its incredibly hard to find an origanal cut of the movie, but if you ever get a chance to watch it I suggest you do, and eat meat while you watch it, you will think its people.


I think I'll pass on eating meat while I watch it.. I remember my mother telling me about her going to see "Blood Feast" when she was young. She said that she had a coke and that the coke actually began to taste like blood to her because the movie was so realistic and bloody..

[edit on 12-12-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Favorite horror movie?

I'm going to have to say Wrong Turn.

That movie scared the crap outta me.



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
Favorite horror movie?

I'm going to have to say Wrong Turn.

That movie scared the crap outta me.


"Wrong Turn,"
wasn't that the movie about the deformed guys up in the mountains of West Virginia somewhere and there is a group of kids that get lost up there or something? I know I have seen it. I'm just trying to place it.



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Yup thats the oen SpeakerofTruth.

I saw it when it first came out, and it scared me then.



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Yeah,it's fairly decent... There are too many movies like that though.. The most recent to date was the remake of The Hills Have Eyes.. I really didn't care for it.



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
There are too many movies like that though

I agree, now a days, I wouldn't watch those types of movies anymore. Like the remake of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

The newest one about the beginning was actually the best to me, but all the other remakes are just no good.



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
There are too many movies like that though

I agree, now a days, I wouldn't watch those types of movies anymore. Like the remake of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

The newest one about the beginning was actually the best to me, but all the other remakes are just no good.



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Lost Boys!!!



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I haven't seen the New Texas Chainsaw Massacre about how it all began... The only redeemable thing about the other remake of the movie was Jessica Biel,
Anyway, it seems like remakes are becoming what sequels used to be...LOUSY....

I have noticed though that for the last ten years or so, sequels to movies, particularly in the horror genre, are often better than the first movie.. I really think that trend started with Children of the Corn II.. It is so much better than the first Children of the Corn that it's not even funny.



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Lost Boys!!!


"Lost Boys" was pretty decent!!



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The re-makes on movies are getting so bad, that I don't even feel like watching the previews.


I think new and unique movies not based on any other kind of other movie are really good most of the time.

Children of the Corn?

Oh man, those series were so horrible.


I can't believe they were even let out onto the big screen, but I do think that the first one was the best of all.



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis

Children of the Corn?

Oh man, those series were so horrible.


I can't believe they were even let out onto the big screen, but I do think that the first one was the best of all.


The first one was too dull. I thought the second one was the best.. That's just my opinion.



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Yeah,it's fairly decent... There are too many movies like that though.. The most recent to date was the remake of The Hills Have Eyes.. I really didn't care for it.


Aw man, I have The Hills Have Eyes on my coffee table right now. I haven't seen it yet. However, if you think Children of the corn 2 was better than 1 I couldn't really trust your taste anyway.


All time though, I'll go with Hellraiser.

Recent, I'll go with Hostel



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
HellRaiser is awesome!! I haven't seen Hostel yet...

If you get the chance, watch An American Haunting, it's based on the true story about the "Bell Witch"... Good movie. It has Sissy Spacek and Donald Sutherland in it.



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
most scariest horror flick?

when i was young:

- the last house on the left
- the exorcist
i saw it when it came out when i was a youngster. scared the # out of me.

today:

i really liked: 28 days

would like to see Cannibal Holocaust

edit: oh and heck, i thought they did an awesome job on the re-make of "the hills have eyes" - that was a pretty roaring flick.


[edit on 12-05-2006 by zooplancton]



posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I didn't really like the remake of The Hills Have Eyes. I don't know,I guess I had expectations and the movie really didn't meet them..



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join