It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open invitiation/challenge to the Psychics of the board....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I'd say it's closer to burgandy myself.. well the cushions that is.

second line

[edit on 22-3-2009 by riley]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
here's a question or few for the psychics...

what color is my hair?

my Hobby, my passion, and my career are the same thing; can you guess on what they are?

[edit on 30-7-2010 by rockoperawriter]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I make no claims to psychic ability. I have none. I think that we are all connected to all knowledge but for myself this is usually exhibited in an intuitive personal life path way.

I was reading this thread and got some possible impressions. I don't hold much stock in little details as information can be very subjective. For what it is worth...

An older gentleman, passed, with a brimmed hat with concern over a woman (seems she is a generation out from him ie. daughter, niece...)with (or once had) dark hair. Something about her eyes.

A word with the sound "teen/ten" such as Tina, tent, tennis that may have a greater than typical significance for you. Possibly a type of dining "bar" to the left when the entrance is directly behind. Liquor of some type there, out? Seating to the right facing into the home from the entrance. Directly behind this seating a possible sleeping area with a hall nearer the front . Lastly that there may be a type of precious or heirloom (more than typical) type object at the far end of the couch/seat. And there may be a something long and possibly green or brown in that area as well...scarf, feather, plant?

[edit on 30-7-2010 by veryinteresting]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by veryinteresting

the brown thing you see is my speaker system. it was a gift from my grand parents. the older man is my father in law, his daughter is my wife. i would say that you are substantially accurate. i'm the one with dark hair.

my hobby, my passion, and my career is the same thing. what is it?

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

My first instinctual reply was music. But it honestly could be that you just mentioned a speaker system. Once one knows little details it becomes more difficult to determine what is coming from outside you and what is coming from inside you. Make sense? This is why it becomes very difficult for people to see things for their own future or benefit (as so many skeptics suggest) outside of a type of instinctual and very reactionary way. They KNOW too much about themselves and it becomes extremely difficult to separate what is what.

In a quiet and contemplative state i could fairly easily sense the difference as i often must do this in my own life (ie. right path...wrong path) but during the day with the noise of a family with a toddler in the background it is not as easy. Tools (ie. cards, runes...) can be very helpful in this regard to those who have a gift for them.

Did the eye reference make sense to you?

Hmmm...my last edit didn't take. I was laughing to myself as i noticed your username. Guess music was likely the right answer.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by veryinteresting]

[edit on 31-7-2010 by veryinteresting]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
as to the original post, i have come to believe that i might be sensative to certain things. Im not claiming i can see the future or read someones mind or communicate with the dead if i want, but things have happened that make me question myself on occasion.
I have no control of the feelings and visions(they come in dreams and i almost never know what they realy mean until after the fact)
I have on one ocassion,i have seen a full body apparition of a dead aquaintence.
That in and of itself isnt all that spectacular, except for the fact that at the time i saw him nobody knew he was dead yet, his body wasnt found till later the same day, and he had been dead for a week or more. And I didnt find out he was dead for two more days.
I saw this idividual standing out side of my neighborhood post office one day, there was bad blood between us so i avoided personal contact. But he looked confused and out of it, like he was very high, as he had been know to be.
I have had so many ghostly encounters that i feel they are drawn to me for some reason.
Another odd aspect is that in my dreams i some times see things that happen in the future, or at a different place and time.

One instance that happened a few weeks ago was that i had a very odd dream, all my dreams are odd for that matter.
And in this dream an aquaintence of mine shows up at my door with a pitcher of beer and says" hey man, whats up" and proceeds to walk through the room and out the door where he hops into a car and peels out does 2 donuts in the street and then slides around the corner out of sight.
I woke up and it was about 2:30 am went back to sleep.

A couple of days later i was having dinner at the resturant where this individual works and had completely forgotten about the dream until one of his co-workers i was chatting with says, man don got plowed on sunday night(the night i had my dream), and that he was next door at another pub drinking pitchers of beer with friends. Although he had left his keys with a sober friend, the friend left them out and don got in his car did 2 donuts in the parking lot and then slid around the corner out of sight.

This all happend around closing time, 2 am.

Then last week i had a dream where i opened my fridge and there was a cup of coffee in it, a brown and white to go cup, and i dont drink coffee at all.
Then the next day a friend of mine who lives a couple hrs away, calls and says she'll be in town the next day for a visit, she has keys to my place so she makes herself at home till i get home from work.
When i get home from work i say hello and go the the fridge to get soem juice, and there is the cup of coffee, exactly like my dream.

I also have had many instances of de'javu, where it was a situation and not a place that i felt as though i had experienced in a dream, sometimes years in the past.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by veryinteresting

yes the eye reference is very significant. my wife and i can almost esp communicate when we lock eyes. as for skepticism, i believe in psychics but if someone is going to be skeptical, then they should examine the dynamics of psychic energy rather than doubt it's existence. music is an obvious guess but the pete townsend avatar and the pink floyd quote is intentionally misleading as to which genre.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
OMG I looked but what I saw was really disgusting.

I'd be banned if I posted it.

Just joking. No offense, but I don't know or care enough about you to try to impress you.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
that's okay. you don't have to if you don't want to.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Psychic The Blood of Jesus Christ.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
1430 west adison in chicago is where i see the blood of christ along with the cubs. look there.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
if you look on youtube you will find a video of a jesus sighting

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join