It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open invitiation/challenge to the Psychics of the board....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Dude - you are so far off base with the " I know how to search for someones profile" line.
I can't even figure out how to insert quotations into my posts!!

Although maybe I didn't get any of it right and this is just a way of you illiciting info from me.
But it will never work - no one will ever learn anything about me..I'm way to clever for that..

signed
Nigel Bigones
2 Groovemeister Ave
Nashville
Bolivia 23456
D.O.B. 02/02/02

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Good one,I spilled my coffee from laughing so hard!

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
You where drinking Nescafe Gold coffee with lite milk and 2 sugars.
The phone rang a few minutes ago and a friend asked you about your plans for the weekend .........
(soundtrack to The Twilight Zone tapers off into the distance..............)

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Ha ha,no none of it but good try
I almost wish you were right 'cause I have no good plans yet for the weekend(I stare at the phone hoping it will ring)

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Please, do not hijack my thread with nonsense and joking.....I am completely serious in my attempts.....

I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, and I have no ill will towards anyone, but it makes it easier to read through threads when I don't have to read uncontributing posts...

As far as the "figure it out for yourself" attitude....I don't understand how that is helping me either...Yes, I want to understand it, and maybe I do want to develop my own powers in the future.....but asking someone who has them to demonstrate them is a valid way of opening my own curiosity gate....

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Ha! I was just trying to figure out what happened to the OP and why B2 took over.

I guess my question was just answered!

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I did not hijack your thread,slain01 correctly guessed my first name on the first try which validates a demonstration that you requested.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
"2. Give me evidence of telekenesis. I want something impressive. This does not include a psi-wheel or any other non-scientific device."

What is a scientific or non-scientific device. If the device is propelled by something other then force of muscel or machine, then... it might be caused by psycic powers, which are very much not something 'scientific'.

On psycic powers, you make asumptions as big and numerous as stars.

1. That if a person is psycic they must have certain powers (predicting future, moving objects), as if those are the absolute olny powers that exist, excuding other ones that chances are might be someones speciality (mabey someone can control minds or make illusions but, has no ability predicting the future or telekenisis).

2. That no limit exists to what powers most people who do have them. To do some reading of the future and past of a person who you have never seen who could be anywhere might not be posiable, and to locate the person psycicaly would probably be a even greater feat then anything else (and is asking of a power other then predicting the future for a person). Imagine if you will, someone had a limited range of a 100, 10, or 5 feet of someone to pedict their future.

Now acording to your belife, that everyone has the two psycic powers that interest you. Then why do you not try to predict your own future, being that you know yourself and are closer to yourself then anyone else the odds are stacked in your favor. You can't, well why not?

Not saying that every dinky person or idea on the subject is right, I am just saying that their are limits, and you make a lot of asumptions.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Then there is the power of suggestion. If you really believe someone is psychic and they tell your future, you are more likely to make that future happen because it becomes implanted in your subconscious plus it is consciously reinforced.

Therefore, simple suggestion coupled with belief causes you to make your future happen!

Then there are the telekinetic spoon benders. But why always use the spoon bend demonstration? Perhaps because it is easier to manipulate the spoon right in front of people?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The real test is here just post your results

AlBeMeT

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The fact that the OP is looking for physical manifestations of inter-dimensional realities means he's very confused about his abilities.

Give yourself more time.

You don't have the hang of it yet.

: )

posted on Dec, 25 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Anybody psychic or otherwise come up with anything yet? Hmmmm .... I s'pose not. And that's a shame. It could be the breakthrough that many of us skeptic types are wating for.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlBeMet
The real test is here just post your results

AlBeMeT

Cool test Albemet
I took the twenty question test heres my score
Remote Viewing 98 out of 100 =98%

precognition 90 out of 100

retrocognition 76 out of 100

telepathy 34 out of 100

clairvoyance 10 out of 100

I did this quickly my clairvoyance was a dissapointment but my remote Viewing made up for the others.

i emailed myself the results and saved them.

Parker

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Well sorry but I can't possibly prove to you anything over the internet. I could however have you direct me to some spot somewhere & I might be able to tell you what happened there. I can't move things with my mind, never could, and I can't tell you what is going to happen in YOUR future. Mine on the other hand is pretty spelled out to me so thats no help to you. I can't start a fire with my brain. Though sometimes I wish I could.

So I guess im one of those kinda useless psychics with very limited powers. I suppose I could use my gift for seing into the past to become an evil historian that rewrites history books for evil perposes. But anyone can do that.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hey I just took that test too...

precognitive 99 out of 100 (but I knew it already :lol

Retrocognition 93 out of 100
Hmm I thought I would have scored higher than this hrmph

Clairvoyance 76 out of 100

Remote Viewing 42 out of 100

Telepathy 27 out of 100
I told you im not a mind reader SHESH!

So what does that mean?

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86
Anybody psychic or otherwise come up with anything yet? Hmmmm .... I s'pose not. And that's a shame. It could be the breakthrough that many of us skeptic types are wating for.

I wasn't affraid to take up the challenge and take the PSI Test i even posted my results.
The only complaint i have is that in 6 month's someone else will post this same challenge all over again....it never ends.

I scored 98% higher in the remote viewing portion than the other test subjects.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by parker
I scored 98% higher in the remote viewing portion than the other test subjects.

So your the one I have been feeling looking at me in the shower! You naughty bastard! Just kidding.

posted on Dec, 27 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I scored well in the tickle test posted above (lowest score was 73% on telepathy, all others were in the 90 - 100% range), but I don't think it's a very good indicator of psychic talent. For starters it's multiple choice. Also many of the answers are very similar to one another and I don't know how the scoring works.

I would not consider myself to be psychic, in my opinion people who lay claim to those gifts are typically fraudsters and attention seekers. true psychics rarely ever announce their abilities because it brings about unwanted attention.

I also think that most people are capable of psychic insight, but the conditions involved vary for everyone. Some people need pysical proximity, which then gives the person being read the excuse that 'tells' have been read. Some kind of familiarity does help me to get a better read on people, and I can usually tell them certain details about themselves that they have not revealed to me. But is that a genuine psychic event or merely some kind of empathic/intuitive/deductive response on my behalf?

Anyways, as the actual challenge presented by the OP, can I flip it on you and ask exactly what information you would like? What would prove psychic ability to you and what kind of failure rate would you find acceptable?

Present some questions that would have multiple answers like the tickle test did, but do not make it multiple choice.
That would seem like a fairer idea to me and would also presumably resolve the issue of what might be found using internet searches and profile information.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ilandrah
I also think that most people are capable of psychic insight, but the conditions involved vary for everyone. Some people need pysical proximity, which then gives the person being read the excuse that 'tells' have been read. Some kind of familiarity does help me to get a better read on people, and I can usually tell them certain details about themselves that they have not revealed to me. But is that a genuine psychic event or merely some kind of empathic/intuitive/deductive response on my behalf?

Anyways, as the actual challenge presented by the OP, can I flip it on you and ask exactly what information you would like? What would prove psychic ability to you and what kind of failure rate would you find acceptable?

Present some questions that would have multiple answers like the tickle test did, but do not make it multiple choice.
That would seem like a fairer idea to me and would also presumably resolve the issue of what might be found using internet searches and profile information.

Good point.

yea I have always done well in multiple choice questions. What would be a sincere test would be some direct questions with defenate answers.

I mean I could throw out that the OPs name is Bob he lives in pitsburg PA drives a 94 dark blue buick regal with the licence plate no GTY 934 his wife is Sherri and he owns a cat with green eyes, and he should realy get that mole on his right thigh checked out. But that is a total guess on my part. and I would be very lucky at all if any of it was right. There is no way for anyone to realy tell without a direct connection to the OP to realy tell. And for me personaly sense I only know what I can do and psychic readings is not one of them I wouldent be able to impress anyone.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Hi Folks--

Look-- Azazelus has a valid (I believe) request.

From my end of it, Azazelus, I could prove "psychic" ability to you, and beyond the shadow of any doubt you may have or have had--but not of the genre you request. I don't "read" people's lives, just their sicknesses and those of animals. I am a Healer and not really what you are looking for. I have a very strong track record of success with the Gift I have (and it is a Gift given by God).

The proof is very well documented in radio graphs and medical reports/evaluations from Physicians a Veterinarians. One particular Equine Vet dubbed me "St. Francis of Davidson" when I spontaneously straightened a locked stifle on a young Foal right before her eyes. It doesn't bother me for people to watch.

Though I have been doing this kind of work for more than 50 years, and I am not "rich and famous". I have never charged for it, or accepted offered money, nor do I hang out a shingle. I work only on referrals from those in the horse community who know me. As to those offers, I just tell those people to donate that money to their local Horse or Animal Rescue, and let the Circle complete itself in that way.

Fortunately, I have had many, many, more successes than failures. The worst of it is that, sometimes, you loose--sometimes, it is too late to reverse the process, and you cannot stand in the way of Death. Nobody can do that, and even when you know that fact, it still hurts emotionally.

I have also worked at "distance". The last case of that was a 2 year old Filly that belonged to a first rate Equine Vet in Florida. The horse had col iced and collapsed before she arrived back at her barn. When she examined the Horse, there was only a very weak sporadic pulse, and very faint breathing. She phoned me at that point and asked me to "send energy", which I did. I told her to keep the line open while she worked (cell phone) so she could tell me what was going on. a few minutes passed and she told me the Horse was dead--no pulse, no breath, and that she was going to "make sure" (euthanasia chems). I told her to wait a minute and just instructed her to place her left hand, flat and fingers to the poll, between the Horse's eyes and blank her mind. Another minute or 2 passes and the Horse stirred, inhaled deeply, and stood up. I heard the Horse over the phone, and "Ms. C" gasp out "she is freaking alive!". The horse was groggy, but on her feet. In a few more minutes she drank about 6 litres of water and then started eating hay, after running another horse off it. She has been fine since. "Ms. C" swears that she was dead, and still asks me what "I" did. I tell her the Truth--" I don't know."

That brings me to this. I never can tell anybody how this works, and I don't think any real healer can tell you. For now, we just have to be satisfied that it does and accept that, as trying to figure out how it works is a waste of energy that could be put to better use.

Anyway, pardon my long-windedness, and being first-person with it. I don't like using "I" because it has nothing to do with me. I am just a "facilitator" a "tool"-- the real Healer is God.

[edit on 28-12-2006 by Ed Littlefox]

[edit on 28-12-2006 by Ed Littlefox]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join