It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

maybe an answer for D4rk Kn1ght

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hey DK check this link out .............this "might " be what is going to happen in that time frame..............

www.2012.com.au...

What the heck...it can't hurt to look and read it. The world is NOT going to end, but change. Not just the Earth but the whole solar system. If....IF this is correct.

Good Luck,
merky

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Perhaps you could have sent a U2U to D4rk Kn1ght? But it looks interesting enough so perhaps you could explain to the rest of us what it's all about or what D4rk Kn1ght's original "question" was?
(That's if you're not referring to this thread.)

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Not allowed to send U2U, I don't have enough posts on the forum. The first thread was closed my the moderator.
I'm looking for more information on the 2012 info than just one web site.
I'm not saying any of this is a true fact cause I really don't know enough about this Solar System entering into a Photon Belt....yet, but looking into it.

One absolute fact that we all know, is we all are changing everyday. In the simplest terms...one week we are fine....the next week we have a flu bug and are sick.
Everything goes through cycles of life, some have a short time span and some longer. When I say everything has a life cycle...that's everything...trees, plants, animals, so why not solar systems. Our own Sun is going to burn out,
so say the scientific research. It's going to take awhile, I won't be here for that event.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Here is a site with literally hundreds of links about 2012.

www.diagnosis2012.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
merky, that link is associated with a massive scam. If you check the left side, where the links are posted, you will see a link for UPDATE/NESARA. As soon as you see NESARA you can leave the site and never visit it again.

If you want info on NESARA, google it or head to www.quatloos.com and search for it there. I'm surprised the perpetrators are still at it.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
merky, that link is associated with a massive scam. If you check the left side, where the links are posted, you will see a link for UPDATE/NESARA. As soon as you see NESARA you can leave the site and never visit it again.

If you want info on NESARA, google it or head to www.quatloos.com and search for it there. I'm surprised the perpetrators are still at it.

=============================================
Ya, ok thanks for the heads up. Just exploring the riddles...it ain't easy.

but in my first post I did say.......IF Just interested in the truth about the photon belt....Mmmmmm if there is one....

Cheers

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr

Here is a site with literally hundreds of links about 2012.

www.diagnosis2012.co.uk...

=========================================
Good Grief...thanks....I think I'll have to put more coffee on....LOL

Wonder if they are mostly cow dung??????

see ya

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Wonder if they are mostly cow dung?????

I have not looked at all of them.....Its a mixed bag but definitely a few gems in there.

new topics

top topics

join