It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know the Whore of Babylon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
yeah if a girl falls in love with you real fast, want's to move in with you, and incurages you to have unportected sex, all while wearing sexy costumes to turn you on than she's up to something, and I would recommend putting the breaks on a little to slow her down.

On a side note, I know it's illegal to get head while driving a motor vehicle, but is it immoral.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
yeah if a girl falls in love with you real fast, want's to move in with you, and incurages you to have unportected sex, all while wearing sexy costumes to turn you on than she's up to something, and I would recommend putting the breaks on a little to slow her down.

Yeah, the problem is - how do you tell a woman who's helplessly in love, "NO I'm not ready to make babies with you, NO I'm not ready to marry you", without causing extreme devastation all around?

Because, "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned", as the saying goes....

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
yeah the blow-back that a scorned woman can dish out is not to be triffled with.

I say do her with like two condomes on. And do it like 40 times in one day. Probably impossible to do it 40 times for a man in one day, but I say try anyways. Then start calling her by a different name while having sex. That'll get her to not want to have sex with you ever again.

Either that or just nut in her hair. If she doesn't hate you after that then I recommend a restraining order.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by millerman
(ROFLMMFAO at entire thread)

I just thought of something very real and serious though:

Sometimes, when a woman is being very persistent and keeps trying to have sex with you - it's because she's decided SHE'S GOING TO HAVE YOUR BABY!!!

So I would say, go for it and have some fun with her, but if you're not ready to start making babies yet, make damn sure you use a condom!! And if she won't let you put one on - get rid of her fast!!

Yes, it is a pretty ridiculous situation.

Millerman, you're comment seriously scared the crap out of me.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Really, how's that?

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The babies part is just freaky, and may be true.:shk:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I feel your pain humbleone!

Well you better bite the bullet and marry this girl, or she'll chase you around the world forever!

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Well you better bite the bullet and marry this girl, or she'll chase you around the world forever!

What, nah ,seriously I think she just wants to get into my pants, that's all.

Too bad it'll never happen.:shk:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
So I say show her love. THe kind that comes with weird repetative sucksion, slurrping sounds of escaping trapped air. THat last one is probably going to get me in trouble.

Originally posted by thehumbleone
Seriously though guys, i need to find an alternative other than shagging her, i can't do it since I'm a Christian, and if I do, well, then I have committed a sin.

[size=3.5]Baseball bat

[edit on 28-2-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Oh what, are you a rock star or a president or something?

I still say, if she's being that persistent about sex, and you are not her BF.... she likely wants a child. Women DO get these hidden agendas, all the time....

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I still say, if she's being that persistent about sex, and you are not her BF.... she likely wants a child. Women DO get these hidden agendas, all the time....

WHat!?!? I'm only 18, she must be crazy.

Either that or you're messing with me.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

WHat!?!? I'm only 18, she must be crazy.

Either that or you're messing with me.

Nope just speaking (writing) from experience....

I think you should still have sex with her, because she's going to get REALLY insulted if you don't, and she'll start finding ways to make your life miserable... just make sure you use protection is all....

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   

your dating my ex wife? RUN MAN RUN I SWEAR TO GOD RUN!

Seriously though man do it, you will regret not doing this later in life when you are married to the woman of your dreams, suffering a slow and painfull death.

no im not bitter or anything

you only live once and when you have an opertunity like this come along don't pass it up.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

your dating my ex wife? RUN MAN RUN I SWEAR TO GOD RUN!

Seriously though man do it, you will regret not doing this later in life when you are married to the woman of your dreams, suffering a slow and painfull death.

no im not bitter or anything

you only live once and when you have an opertunity like this come along don't pass it up.

Whatukno, that is actually some pretty good advice, thanks for bringing me back to reality.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This is absolutely the funniest damn thread I think I’ve ever read “here” to date! All you naughty boys, in disregard… you’re amazingly hilarious! :shk:

I'm going to watch this and see how this plays out.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31

I'm going to watch this and see how this plays out.

Yeah, humbleone, did you have sex with the Whore yet??

Inquiring minds want to know!! :w::w::w:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
O.k , when exactly did my life become a movie?

Here I am struggling with this chick who wants to do me to death and all you guys can say is you want to see how it plays out?

Do you realize what could happen to a man who attempts to do it 20 times a day?:shk:

[edit on 6-3-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Here I am struggling with this chick who wants to do me to death and all you guys can say is you want to see how it plays out?

Hey, every man has to die sometime, and I can think of far worse ways of going out than fornicating to death!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

O.k , when exactly did my life become a movie?

When you wrote the book ^

Yes

Do you realize what could happen to a man who attempts to do it 20 times a day?:shk:

Yes.

Lmao

Priapism

After a while she can get hurt badly too.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   

The name comes from the god Priapus, referring to that god's most notable attribute: ironically and pertinently one version of the Priapus myth has Priapus punished by the gods for attempting to rape a goddess by being given a huge but useless set of wooden genitals. The female counterpart of this condition is known as clitorism.

Where do you find stuff like this

I thought maybe you were gonna tell him it could be a raw deal or something, (20 X A Day) but, even I learned something new today.

Humbleone, seems Priapus, as myth would have it, was in fact punished!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join