It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey look, a new forum!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
On the day I married my wife, I had my cherry-red Mustang blessed by the attending pastor...It only figures that I would dedicate my car to God, but the bank wound up taking it away (Have you seen the Insurance rates for a sports car?) God giveth, but the bank taketh away...

At a time before our parting (with the car) though, my wife & I moved from one state to another: I had to drive the moving truck while my wife drove the Mustang. I had a one-channel Walkie Talkie in the truck & she had a CB radio in the car: Go figure that she used the handle of "Mustang Sally"...

Trucker convoy let us into Rubber Duck across two states...Salute to the unsung protectors of the open road!

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
A forum for boys and their toys.
Cyber beer will be flowing. Testasterone all over the place!
Seriously .. I hope ya'll have a good time with it. Congrats to Grady and the rest of you who wanted this. Merry Christmas.

*I know some girls like car stuff ... no one shout 'sexist' at me.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I know there has to be more automotive threads out there.
Maybe members can post links to automotive threads they know of so that they can be moved to the new forum.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
A forum for boys and their toys.

That's what I was thinking!
A man forum!!! A place where guys can come and scratch themselves, fart, burp, drink a beer and have a good time

Have fun guys, I'm glad you got your auto forum

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
What?

Flyersfan?, Jensouth?

You don't drive?
Or, just not those other things?

You should see tha fancy buckle, on my fanbelt.

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
I know there has to be more automotive threads out there.
Maybe members can post links to automotive threads they know of so that they can be moved to the new forum.

How about locking the Petition thread and moving it here the Automotive Discussion to remind us of "our struggle" for acceptance in the conspiracy commuinty.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2006/12/12 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Shhhhhhhhhhh Dj. Mech has a diswasher with a 300 horsepower Detroit Diesel in it with stacks coming out the sides. Now if I could just find my brand new 2006 Seagraves Marauder Fire Engine with a 1500 gallon tank and a 1000 g.p.m. pump on it.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I, for one, am very pleased with the new Automotive Discussion forum.

This is a nice easy-going place to hang out when the going gets rough elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Grady,

I've been reading some of the old stuff, from before the forum was created.
It's really great to have it here.

Thanks again, for your idea, and to SO, for making it....so.

posted on Dec, 31 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Thank you SO and Grady!

I havelooked forward to this forum and working with other backyard mechanics to collaborate with on projects.

It took a long time to get this forum, so here are my sentiments.

At Last by Etta James.

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well hot DOG. You go, Grady! Never woulda known about this had it not been for your avatar. I hope you are content with your new forum, cause frankly, I was getting a little sick of seeing that damn automotive forum petition thread!

Here's to hoping Springer will still drive his car after this incredulous blasphemy has been bestowed upon the conspiracy gods.

So anyway, where are all the cool Porsches and Ferraris?

I'll admit to having owned a couple of 928S4's, which were cool, except for the terrible maintenance bills.
And don't even try it all you 911 freaks! I don't wanna hear it! I was able to take many a long, comfy drive in those 928's. The one time I test drove a 911, I nearly had to go to a chiropractor! Boo!

Anyhoo, congrats Grady, and here's to oversize pistons, mag wheels, and holley carbs! :w:

[edit on 10-1-2007 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I'm pleased with the outcome. Things have been a little slow over the holidays, but the Automotive Discussion Forum is a nifty place to hang out when things are getting a little rough elsewhere. That is what BTS is all about.

The Automotive Forum wasn't really my idea, but it was one DISC decided to champion, so there are a number of members who contributed to its institution.

Of course, nothing would have been possible without the "go-ahead" of the Three Amigos, so I grateful for that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join