It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASAs moon base

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
After reading about all those reports about big dark triangles doing the same maneuvers asociated to the more traditional UFOs, all I can think about is that some part of the US gov. has the power to do near interplanetary travels. And the whole NASA thing is just a public relations stuff. Do you really believe that the leading propulsion system still is rocket based? Oh, come on!

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Anti-gravity's been around for awhile hasn't it?

Isn't the problem with Mars getting back? Not so much getting there.

I thinik if they had that kind of power they wouldn't hesitate to blare it out on every TV station 24 hours a day. After all the original moon race was a competition for whose empire is better between Russia and America.

This whole Mars expedition thing of Bush's was just a reiteration of the magnificence of empire logos.

Failing real power, they'll put out as much pretend power as they can.

Of course there's that niggling conspiracy of a small number of people controlling all these resources in order to take over the entire planet when the time is right and stick it to every 'empire' on the block in favor total global domination theory.

But it cause run on sentences.

Of course, you could be absolutely right. - JMO

[edit on 11-12-2006 by clearwater]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Hello
Just thought i would add this bit MrChipps you mentioned it breifly in the originla post, ive tried to look up a bit more on it but cant find the article?

I thought (could be wrong) that the astronaughts were "warned" of for the next 50 years, just seems a bit of a coincedence that it will be exactly 50 years when they plan this to be built?

If anyone knows this article im talking about "the warning" please link it?

Something , is deffinatley going on with this, and as per usual we are and only ever will be told just that "little bit" to keep us all happy

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Paul Hellyer talks of moon base towards end of this video / audio.

video.google.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
"warned" off sounds better. But at least someone else has heard about it. I really can't remember where I've read or heard about it because I've taken in SOOO much information over the years.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Warned off the moon, I've never heard the 50 year limitation. We were just flat warned off the moon.

The concern among ETS is that we are going to

1 Weaponize space
2 That we as Earth people are not going to the moon united, we are going up for political reason, to beat the Russians, to beat the Chinese, etc.

Until we are united as a people, we will not be ready nor allowed to venture out into space, we are too violent for that and would be considered a threat.

Steven Greer is reporting that several deep throats have confirmed to him that the next step in our government's push towards increasing insanity is a disinformation campaign to set the ETs up as enemies of Earth, going so far as to stage an ET invasion of Earth.

I'm concerned that this maybe a step towards this. We are not going to be allowed to set up a base on the moon.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrChipps
NASA says they want to build a base on the moon so they can use it as a launch pad to fly to Mars. It makes sense......if you want to hide something from the public.

There is a far better reason for this. What you mine and manufacture on the moon is essentially duty free in terms of gravity tax. You don't have to pay 100 million dollars in shipping for every ton of titanium you use to build your ship with.

I suspect however that there is more to this moon base thing that meets the eye. Orginally we were just going to go back to the moon. And that was going to happen in 10 years. Then we decided no we wanted an extended stay, so 15 years. Now we want a base, so maybe 20 years. Does anyone else feel that this is buying time?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
c3, Nice reply. That makes a lot of sense to me considering I've always believed that we have some considerable growing to do spiritually as a species (not that I'm some religious freak) before the "proper" contact can be made.

We can't control our hate and fears down here, so why would we be allowed to spread out there? If you think about it.....they have us quarantined to our own planet.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369

Originally posted by sigung86
MrChipps, this line of thought has been pretty much discounted and disproven to all but the most hardened conspiracy buffs. At any rate, until strong evidence is found of what you are suggesting, that is all it is ... a belief on your part.

I love this line of thought
Disproven? I think you mean "debunked," which is actually meaningless. All "debunking" is is trying to come up with some explanation, ANY explanation, that makes us feel warm and fuzzy inside. Debunking is anything BUT fact. Debunking is nothing but a really bad guessing game and none of it should be taken seriously.

Dear Mr. Taco,

I didn't say disproven and discounted when I meant debunked. I meant discounted and disproven. And ... Continuing with the thought ... "To all but the most hardened conspiracy buffs". Kind of like the "C" that was supposedly on a badly placed studio rock, which, on investigation of the original, turned out to be a hair on the neg.

No offense intended as I used to be where you are, but it ain't been proved and the preponderance of real evidence seems, therefore, to disprove it.

But ... You go ahead on with yourself. I'm not here to change your mind, anymore than you could possibly change mine. I am not inclined to be too steeply involved in conspiracies that are vaporous.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrChippsIf you think about it.....they have us quarantined to our own planet.

You know, this just opened up a whole new world of theories to me, the fact that we humans could be quarantined. What if we are being kept here due to the fact that we have so many diseases and viruses, or even more extremely, what if aging itself is some kind of disease/virus?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrChipps

We can't control our hate and fears down here, so why would we be allowed to spread out there? If you think about it.....they have us quarantined to our own planet.

You've hit the nail on the head Mr. Chipps. Once we learn non violence we will be welcomed in space with open arms.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Read it and weep. People are coming forward. This is not blabber, this is the real deal.

Paul Hellyer, Canada’s Defence Minister from 1963-67 under Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Prime Minister Lester Pearson, publicly stated: "UFOs, are as real as the airplanes that fly over your head."

Hellyer revealed, "The secrecy involved in all matters pertaining to the Roswell incident was unparalled. The classification was, from the outset, above top secret, so the vast majority of U.S. officials and politicians, let alone a mere allied minister of defence, were never in-the-loop."

Hellyer warned, "The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used against the aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war without us ever having any warning. He stated, "The Bush administration has finally agreed to let the military build a forward base on the moon, which will put them in a better position to keep track of the goings and comings of the visitors from space, and to shoot at them, if they so decide."

Hellyer’s speech ended with a standing ovation. He said, "The time has come to lift the veil of secrecy, and let the truth emerge, so there can be a real and informed debate, about one of the most important problems facing our planet today."

source, and scroll down until you see 'The Aliens Are Coming!'

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
No offense but that is not entirely accurate.

Timothy Good uses Hellyer's quote in his new book "Need to Know".

The problem with this quote is that hellyer is not basing his belief on any top secret files he has seen or projects he has been involved in but on personal experience.

He and his wife both saw a UFO and that coupled with his reading of Corso's "The Day After Roswell" formed his opinion.

He is entitled to his opinion, but it is certainly not coming from an official stand point.

He like all of us is just looking for truth, he seems now heavily steeped in the culture and is considered an insider when he really isn't. From what I can tell it's the same old story, jsut another one of us looking for answers.

Here's his wiki link:
en.wikipedia.org...

This is a verbatim quote from Timothy Good's book review in Fortean Times: Issue FT216 Dec 2006 page 61:
"The dust jacket quotes the former Canadian defense minister Paul Hellyer to the effect that "UFOs are as real as the airplanes that fly over your head". But he (timothy good added to clarify) neglects to mention that Hellyer has since admitted that his conversion to UFO believer came not through access to Top Secrets but through reading a book on UFOs..."

This does not in anyway disregard his right to an opinion but it in no way would he be considered an insider...unless of course the usual blahblahblah about talking with anonymous retired military who confirm everything the speaker believes in counts as proof.

Like I say, I believe in ufos and extra-terrestrials...I am also open to the idea that the governments of the world know a heck of a lot more than they let on and I'll even go as far as to say that I actually lean that way more often than not.

But Hellyer certainly can't be considered an insider...IMO of course and as always.

Spiderj

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj

The problem with this quote is that hellyer is not basing his belief on any top secret files he has seen or projects he has been involved in but on personal experience.

Spiderj

Well, darn it all to heck!

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by c3hamby
Well, darn it all to heck!

Well at least you've got a good sense of humor about it.

Still, it certainly doesn't invalidate his opinion, we should all keep looking.

Spiderj

Edit to add: I always admire members who can admit when their sources are innacurate, so you certainly get some kudos from me.

[edit on 12/14/2006 by Spiderj]

[edit on 12/14/2006 by Spiderj]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
thanks.

flaming is, on a smaller scale, comparable to what the governments do that we complain in detail and on a daily basis.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join