It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How conspiratorial are you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
On the BBC news website there is currently a test to see how much you believe in conspiracy theories. Here is the link, it should be fun:

Conspiracy test

now lets see how many people on here don't get this

Score:

51-75

Your responses suggest you have a high level of belief in conspiracy theories. You might have reason not to trust others, even people close to you. You may also feel that you are an outsider in terms of society and the political and business decisions that large organisations make.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
apex not to diss your thread but I am so conspiratorial I won't even take a test to see on BBC. They might get the info and come looking for me!

lol

I guess I'd probably rank in the score group above yours though, just a bit more paranoid about everything these days than I used to be *sigh*

[edit on 9-12-2006 by ImJaded]

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
there may be another score group, but I don't think there is, I wish it gave an actual score, that would be better.

not to diss your thread but I am so conspiratorial I won't even take a test to see on BBC.

Don't worry about it!

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
yah I saw and I was so curious I DID do it *cringes* lol

I was too curious and yes I scored the same as you

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
26-50

Your responses indicate that you have a medium level of belief in conspiracy theories. You may well be quite trusting of your close friends, partners, those you work with and others but sometimes cannot be sure of all of them all of the time. You may also feel that your voice in terms of wider political decisions is rarely heard or acted upon, perhaps because government and big business is more concerned with their own interests than with those of the average person.

Hmmm...

I suck.

I'm not much of a conspiracist, i'm more of a skeptic.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I believe the BBC in itself is a conspiracy, so I didn't click the link you provided.

It would be analogous for me, since I'm American, to fill out a survey by VOA. (The Voice of America, for those that don't know)

[edit on 12/9/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Here were my results... Not really a shocker

51-75
Your responses suggest you have a high level of belief in conspiracy theories. You might have reason not to trust others, even people close to you. You may also feel that you are an outsider in terms of society and the political and business decisions that large organisations make.

top topics

join