It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first page of the bible found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
And this is what it contained "All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental."

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Spam.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_cross3
Spam.

@lecter

Yeah, I'm not even a christian, in fact i have no religious orientation what-so-ever, but you can't just come in here and say something like that without evidence or any type of purpose to your post. It says that you registered nearly a year ago, you should know better

[edit on 9/12/2006 by 7Pan7cho7]

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Yea, I know, God is a myth. Jesus was just a guy. Religion is a conspiracy. The bible is a document written to control the masses.

But - Reptilians secretly rule the world. Grays help the reptilians. And - they both use people as a food source which they eat in "secret" underground bunkers that only people on ATS know about.

I could go on and on, but I won't. I just wonder why un-believers always feel the need to post junk like this. Maybe it is something that is missing in their boring little existences.

Got to go - I have to get the secret stargate ready because the grey/reptilian ex-secretary of defense Rumsfeld is coming over to dinner.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Okay.... Whatever... You know what? I beleive the bible has been tampered with;I also think that man's interpretation of it is,to be perfectly honest, screwy... But what the original poster is proposing is rather insulting... If the bible is not useful for anything other than a historical document, at least it is useful for that purpose..Therefore, you can't say that all of it is fictitious... Your theory has automatically been debunked and proven to be a fallacy..

By the way, the bible is very true. It is only through man's manipulation and interpretation of it that causes any part of it to be fictitious..

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
GOD knows what's going on guys and he's got his slitty little eyes on you!

The Bible is an adult thriller come history book and has everything you could ever want in a good read:

Comedy, Murder, Incest, Rape, Who-Dunnits, War, Mystical goings-on, Magic, UFO's - you name it and it's in there.

Oh yeah! And the hero dies quite early on.

If the bible was written today, the author would be blacklisted and the book would be banned.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lecter
And this is what it contained "All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental."

I thought it was funny.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I laughed a little bit too..

After all, this is the jokes, puns and pranks forum.

I would hate to have to provide proof that a duck actually walked into a bar, and said .......

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
I would hate to have to provide proof that a duck actually walked into a bar, and said .......

Not to mention that fella from Nantucket.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

The first page of the bible found

And the last page said...

"To be continued...."

Could'nt resist.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
God amde man in his image, so who made woman???
Or can he change gender at will????
If he has no gender what is it???

Is he watching us? Isn't that a crime? Does he look through all of our bathroom windows???

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by chris01621

Is he watching us? Isn't that a crime? Does he look through all of our bathroom windows???

That's scary, man!!!
and know what's worse, that fella is invisible.

posted on Dec, 24 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I believe "Man" meant both Male and Female in ye olde ancient times, watching a program on television about (fairly) ancient Britain references were found using the word to describe people in general.

[edit on 24-12-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Now that's funny . Glad to see someone has a sense of humor

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Hey if Santa Claus is watchin' us - I mean come on if Santa knows when you are sleepin', he knows when you're awake.
Then imagine what god can see! Hmmmmmm..........Now I need to do some really good thinkin'.......

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

See, what happened was God was born with both sets of genitalia, then the doctors said.....

posted on Dec, 30 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Oh come on don't leave us hanging...

Now when I said "so who made woman", if god made us in his image, he must have two images "right?" I mean he can't be a hermaphrodite,
can he???
Would we all be some kind of incestial freaks?
Is it incest to do that with yourself as a hermaphrodite???

top topics

join