It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Presidents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Heya guys, i dunno if i'm on the right forum or not but im sure that don't matter with what we have to look forward too. Now i hear alot about future presidents and rigged future presidents.

But is anyone sure and do they have the facts to proove who the next president will be?? can they proove that they know who it will be, who will make a major step in the NWO plans.

Please help me on this and help me with information.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Well, Hitlarly Clinton would almost certainly give up a lot of U.S. sovereignty to the United Nations, which would bring the World Government closer to being a dreadful reality.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Nothing wrong with world government when it is there to help and protect the people. However, when you have the kind of world government that the current politicians and elitists want.... billions are going to die from the repricussions.

At this rate, all future presidents will be just alike, lying, cheating politicians.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
While the world government might do well at solving global common problems, it would also destroy the sovereignty of states. America, England, France . . . these would be the names of geographic regions, not nations.

As well, it would quickly eliminate freedoms. A global government would have to be immensely powerful, and this would infringe on our rights. I'd rather stay an American and have my rights and let the rest of the world solve its own problems, than establish a worldwide government that takes away my rights just to fight AIDs and world hunger and things like that.

And think about it. A world government is one step away from a worldwide religion . . . censorship . . . all sorts of nasty things to control the masses of conflicting ideologies.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Well if you give each group a voice there is no problem, however when you remove those voices, you have A LOT of problems. You cannot create a one world religion without creating a crusade that wiped out a huge hunk of the wolds population, also if you had a constitution that was worldwide and made sure peoples rights were garaunteed you would still have freedom.
Whenever you say world government people naturally get scared or have doubts, and I cannot blame them considering the rack record of these "NWO" and other groups that have tried like the UN, EU, Leage of Nations, and all the others. I cannot blame people one bit for having doubts when you look at those beurocrats. When you have a system like the ones we have now a one world government like I said is a nighmare. However, should you make one and base it on the "Mo Maiorum" translated: For the people, By the people. You have a system that serves the people not the other way around.
The system would be highly complex yes, but it would be for the better if you did it right.
Heres the catch: without a unified system, we are all a bunch of bickering, waring nations. United, there is no militaries to be pitted against each other, nations no longer have as many worries and can focus on other problems. With a unified system you have no problem of one nation trying to create a neo-nazi system of hate for another, your part of a world now, not a nation.
The benefits far outweigh the problems if done right, I just do NOT want to see the current NWO go into effect, that is a nightmare.

Next president: Just watch them put someone in who is a two timing liar after they get in there.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Tom Brady (New England Patriots QB) is going to be a future president. The republicans have got him in their radar for the future. When his career is up at an early age, he will become a senator from either michigan or mass, his choice, he will win. He may even take over Ted Kennedys place when its time. He will be senator for 8 years then become president. This won't happen for a while, but it will. Tom Brady (R) your future leader.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Some buddies of mine and I were talking about this a couple days ago... speculating on who would be the next US president and who we'd like to see as the next US president.

I strongly suspect that Hillery Clinton is going to make office next. The American people are ready for (have been primed for) a big change and what's a bigger change than going with the first Female President? Never mind that her agendas will basically boil down to "just more of the same". Never mind that the bipartisan electoral system is all about keeping the masses polarized and giving them the illusion of choice while the whole show is run by a handful of fatcat money men that no-one voted for.

*Ahem*

I digress.

As for who we came up with as being someone us Canuck knuow it alls would like to see in office... I give you President Elect; Jesse the Body Ventura!

Ok... stop making that face.

I was the skeptic in the group on this one. What the hell could an ex-pro-wrestler thuggish brute know about how to run a country?

Well, they managed to swing my opinion. J Ventura has show himself to be a very stand up sort of guy. He makes no bones about his personal opinions and yet has shown remarkable abilities at listening to those who don't share them. He's rational, logical, and seems to have the people's interests at heart. The best part is, since his an independent, he's not subject to the aforementioned bipartisan smoke and mirrors show.

Besides, a prez in office with a pink feather boa would be a hell of a thing to see!

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by IcE_DrAgOn
But is anyone sure and do they have the facts to proove who the next president will be?? can they proove that they know who it will be, who will make a major step in the NWO plans.

Please help me on this and help me with information.

Thanks

Since no one really answered your question I will try.

It is hard for anyone to have proof, although here are a few things I have heard, which may or may not be true.

1. I was told that there are offices in washington outside of the whitehouse that many administration officials work at up the street. In about october before the election they move their stuff out of the building if their boss, the president, will be moving too. Apparently this was a little confusing in both 2000 and 2004 as several of Clintons staff had stayed leading people to think that Gore would win (didnt he? :cool
and would be keeping some of Clintons staff. Then right after the election they all moved out... obviously not only triggering confusion, but conspiricy theories regarding Bush and Iraq (long theory about that too). In 2004 again, about half of bushes staff moved out, trigger the idea that Kerry would win, that turned out to be just an overhaul of the Bush administration. Keep in mind these staffers are lower level and rarely in the spotlight, not by any means top cabinet officials. Going back to 1980 and liekly before it was always a sign of who would win the election, 1980 Carters staff moved out, regans stayed in 1984 and most stayed in 1988. 1992 Bush's staff was long gone by nov. 1st, and clintons didnt move until november 2000 (as mentioned above).

2) I have also heard that these things arent determined until a few months before the election, so it would be less likely that anyone is known to be winning the election as it stands now. Hillary is an obvious fit unless they decide they need a new pawn.

This leads me to another point based on "southern cross's" attitude. It makes me laugh when people hate the Clintons or the Bush's considering they are not only one in the same they are almost like family. Southern cross's paranoia that Hilary (or the uneducated hyperbole Hitlery) will give away America
and our freedoms
, come one! If you honestly believe that then you aren't paying attention. The idea of the new world order hardly changes for us average citizens, yet distributes power, and money, through the already rich people around the the world. I am not saying that I am for an nwo-ish way of being, but it isn't Hilary, Liberals, or tree huggers that are the bridge to that conclusion, it is power and the powerful. Is hilray part of that? Yes, is Bush? Yes, is Jack Wlech? Rupert Murdock and others? Of course!

You need take the time to find the irony in your ideas and what they are.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Rick Perry, current governor of Texas. BTW, Hillary is woman.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soitenly
Rick Perry, current governor of Texas. BTW, Hillary is woman.

Perry has not maintained the republican political machine that got Bush the governorship twice. There is a great deal of dissatisfaction with him in powerful circles in Texas. The only reason he was retained by the party for re-election is that he promised to keep immigration "off the table" during his recent campaign.

Funny, the Reps got the same promise from Strayhorn, even though she ended up running as an independent. She toyed briefly with running on a "sovereignty ticket," but was told that BOTH parties would ruin her once she was in office; it would have been the end of HER political machine, and her supporters weren't willing to make the sacrifice.

The real race will be in 2010. By then not even the hotel and construction lobbies will be able to keep illegal immigration out of state politics.

Nope, Perry has reached the end of his game, and is letting the Republican political machine decay. It's critical to have your state "sewn up" to try for a national office, and Perry has lost this. This is exactly what happened to the democrats in the early nineties. Anne Richards didn't work to reward the democrats who got her elected. And without their patronage, local offices became republican fiefdoms.

If there was ever a chance for a third party in Texas it will be in 2010. If that party will make illegal immigration its target, It could aspire to regional or national power.

But just watch. In 3 years, you'll forget you ever read this . . .

[edit on 9-1-2007 by dr_strangecraft]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I am ok with the world government...But if and when it does happen, if they raise the drinking age to 21 and make everything in miles and inches then i will be a rebel and fight against it.

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
sen. olympia snowe (r), maine

posted on Feb, 11 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
You need only know the long term plans of the globalists to make a pretty good guess at who they'll put in office next. Hillary gaining the backing of Rupert Murdoch is enough for me expect her to be the next pres.

www.wsws.org...

new topics

top topics

join